Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Failing math module for computer science at uni

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
i hate being so low iq fuck my life

I understand (to an extent) and complete all my programming labs (Java) because i've programmed useless shit before in Pascal (jfl)

but for some reason i'm failing all my fucking brainlet-tier math tests in shit like set/number theory

idek why i'm at uni, i have 0 friends and i'm going to fail

Maybe it's over

I remember just wanting to LDAR as soon as I got to college. I stuck through with it, but I’m not any happier now that I’m pretty much done and looking for jobs. If it makes you feel any better, beginner CS courses are meant to weed out people. Freshmen discrete math courses around the country are notoriously difficult on purpose.

You will give up on everything soon enough

I understand (to an extent) and complete all my programming labs (Java) because i've programmed useless shit before in Pascal (jfl)

but for some reason i'm failing all my fucking brainlet-tier math tests in shit like set/number theory

View attachment 162234
my accounting teacher is a foid biased cunt

If it makes you feel any better, beginner CS courses are meant to weed out people. Freshmen discrete math courses around the country are notoriously difficult on purpose.
Looks like i'm going to be one of the individuals who'll be weeded out. Even when i study, I still fail these math tests. I've lost all motivation to study for them because I know i'll fail and I can't memorize a math algorithm for longer than 20 seconds

It's a shame because i had a reasonable interest in CS but i've now realized i'm too stupid for it
Maybe it's over
lost the genetic lottery in both looks and iq

how euthanasia isn't legal for literal, useless beings like me is beyond me

Last edited:
The one thing incels are supposed to be good at

Looks like i'm going to be one of the individuals who'll be weeded out. Even when i study, I still fail these math tests. I've lost all motivation to study for them because I know i'll fail because I can't memorize a math algorithm for longer than 20 seconds
My Discrete math course had a large curve so that might happen for you.

The one thing incels are supposed to be good at
I wish i could be these autistic whitecels who've programmed from their mother's womb

All i am is a subhuman ethnic pseudo-intellectual trying to imitate them but I've come to terms with me being too retarded for this

View attachment 162234
Cope everyone with high iq like myself (i never failed a math exam and have them all finished) knows that iq means N O T H I N G.

I mean not only in terms of dating, in terms of life. Your life quality is G E N E T I C D E T E R M I N E D by your L O O K S. Only low iqcells think being high iq would help them cope but actually its the opposite.

ITS L O O K S AND L O O K S ONLY!

Looks = life
Ugly = death

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back