Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL EXTREMELY BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTAL HEIGHTMOG AND FACEMOG/RACEMOG. TWO RICECELS GET HEIGHTMOGGED BY SYRIAN PRESIDENT'S WIFE

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
ASMA AL- ASSAD. This is so fucking brutal because, she is a woman too. Assad and Asma mogging two ricecels.
IMG 20240709 170645
IMG 20240709 161800
IMG 20240709 145641
Race, height and facemogged :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@Despicablecel
@Cayden Zhang
@Made in Heaven
@Made_In_Azania
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Ron.Belgrade

over for ricecels

@Sloth22
@anandkonda
@Jason Voorhees
@KillNiggers

Not hard to mog an average ricecuck.

@NeverGetUp36

Not hard to mog an average ricecuck.
According, to @Despicablecel the average Chinese man is 5'10, has a v shaped chiseled jawline, Almond eyes, hallow cheeks and looks like a k-pop star. Also apparently, they don't bleach their skin/hair or get surgery. He knows more then you, Stop coping.

@SupremeSaint

Fucking brutal

According, to @Despicablecel the average Chinese man is 5'10, has a v shaped chiseled jawline, Almond eyes, hallow cheeks and looks like a k-pop star. Also apparently, they don't bleach their skin/hair or get surgery. He knows more then you, Stop coping.
@SupremeSaint stop coping this is what the average Asian looks like, according to the respected Race expert @Despicablecel.
IMG 20240709 173357
STOP acting like you know more then him. He graduated from looksmaxx.org University. He knows about miring and ratios more then, you ever will.

Lol the average chinese is so subhuman even my truecel ass feels like a mogger there and I see bigger truecels with noodles. Despicablecel is a truth denial, self hater, asian masculinity coper, and narcissist all at the same time. He hates on his asian half while denying reality and shitting on ricecels like me, mcmoohyun, pyromancer1234, and others for acknowledging reality and showing solidarity with one another and healthy coping he’s insecure about his asian side so he tries to trick himself into thinking he’s white but sometimes he realizes it doesn’t work so he makes asians out to not be subhuman. He’s delusionmaxxing both ways

He is the real white worshipping self hater in denial not me

Lol the average chinese is so subhuman even my truecel ass feels like a mogger there and I see bigger truecels with noodles. Despicablecel is a truth denial, self hater, asian masculinity coper, and narcissist all at the same time. He hates on his asian half while denying reality and shitting on ricecels like me, mcmoohyun, pyromancer1234, and others for acknowledging reality and showing solidarity with one another and healthy coping he’s insecure about his asian side so he tries to trick himself into thinking he’s white but sometimes he realizes it doesn’t work so he makes asians out to not be subhuman. He’s delusionmaxxing both ways
True true. Miring truth.

They both are white passing.