Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I get height-mogged by Syrian refugees

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
So, there's this really hot Syrian refugee toilet, she has 4 kids (3 daughters and a son) and I sometimes talk to her, she has an amazing ass, basically this...

And she's ALWAYS wearing skin colour leggings. She literally never wears a headscarf (despite all the Dutch-born Muslims always wearing them). Facially wise she's like a 4/10 or 3/10, she's not super ugly because she gets fogged by almost every toilet that passes her, she basically looks like this but with a giant hooked nose:

Personally I find her super hot, I just like the idea of a toilet with a giant ass and an ugly face. Anyhow, she invited me over to her house once for friendly conversation but we barely talked as she mostly speaks Arabic. One day I met her husband and he's an absolute MOGGER, he's 6'5 and has an amazing jawline.

Why the fuck as Syrian fucking refugees so tall?!?!?!?!?! She is the same height as many Dutch toilets and her husband height-mogs even most White men.

I get that St. Hamudi went to Germany, but why are all the refugees that come to the Netherlands such moggers? I know Congolese people, Congolese people are short, yet the Congolese refugees I know are all taller than me (meanwhile the Angolan refugees I know are typically short).

When I first saw this Syrian refugee toilet I couldn't stop thinking and fantasising about her haawwwwt ass :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: , but now that I've met her husband I know that I will never stand a chance with her. No matter how fat and ugly she is, she still got a mogger husband.

She is unemployed, he works part time and they have welfare, they live in a luxury apartment in a rich neighbourhood. She even complained to me how "there are not enough Muslims around" because she lives in one of the Whitest neighbourhoods of our super non-White city.

When I was in our house she was cooking the entire time and I was playing with her kids, because a man was in the house her daughters had to lock themselves in a room while I played with her son, this is a really odd and backwards culture. In the kitchen she was wearing her tight leggings and shaking her ass with every movement she made. I still masturbate thinking about the way she looked. She did suddenly became avoidant of me after I told her that I have Jewish heritage and come from a Jewish family, so I haven't been to her home again.

But damn, I still think about the hot way her ass looked as she was cooking pasta in the kitchen. Like, material to masturbate to for years. Her husband is so lucky with a thicc wife like that.

big ass milfs:feelsohh::ahegao:

It's because the Netherlands is for Chads. Everyone knows its the tallest nation so no shortcels go there. You have to be minimum 6'2 to enter the Netherlands

JFL you fakecel nigger, getting invited over to her house for "friendly conversation" when she CAN'T EVEN SPEAK English. Also lol @ her claiming to be muzzie while inviting male "friends" over to her house and dressing like a slut, probably could've fucked her. She wants Jooish mutt cock. :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

She is unemployed, he works part time and they have welfare, they live in a luxury apartment in a rich neighbourhood.
Sexhavers living the dream life, supported by law-abiding tax-paying hardworking incels :feelsree: NPNW

JFL you fakecel nigger, getting invited over to foid houses for "conversation". Also lol @ her claiming to be muzzie while inviting male "friends" over to her house and dressing like a slut, probably could've fucked her. She wants Jooish mutt cock. :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
This. No foids ever invites men unless she wants to breed. I guess he has a wonderful pERsonality.

@gymletethnicel thoughts?
It's because the Netherlands is for Chads. Everyone knows its the tallest nation so no shortcels go there. You have to be minimum 6'2 to enter the Netherlands

Wow, it must be brutal in nl. Even if you tried his chadam husband would've killed you.

why tf are you surprised a foid has a tall husband?

Why the fuck as Syrian fucking refugees so tall?!?!?!?!?! She is the same height as many Dutch toilets and her husband height-mogs even most White men.
Strange. In Damascus, they are all 5'8-5'9 max. I'll have to do some population control.

They just integratie fast into Dutch society.

I think minimum to enter is 6' (184cm) but if you want to integrate you need to grow higher. Drinking milk can help.
6 foot is ~ 183cm

When you enter the Netherlands you're given a special brew of hgh and milk to grow

She seems to like you as a person if she invited you to be around her kids and husband, maybe she has a sister or friend or something with a similarly nice ass that she could introduce you to?

JFL you fakecel nigger, getting invited over to her house for "friendly conversation" when she CAN'T EVEN SPEAK English. Also lol @ her claiming to be muzzie while inviting male "friends" over to her house and dressing like a slut, probably could've fucked her. She wants Jooish mutt cock. :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Idk what he is doing here still

When you enter the Netherlands you're given a special brew of hgh and milk to grow
My parents should've raised me on this sacred ambrosia instead of 50% bread.

And his fetichim for big asses (like all niggers) is DISGUSTING. Please do not pollute normal Homo Sapiens users with your Erectus desires.

Personally I find her super hot, I just like the idea of a toilet with a giant ass and an ugly face.

Most normal .is user :feelskek:

Sounds like an alawite couple, they are moggers but infidels since they dont respect islam laws

Heightmogged by a malnourished refugee eating dirt all day in a 3rd world country

If that doesnt prove height is genetics then idk what will :lul:

They're tallfags because they drink milk.
If you're lactose intolerant you can just make yogurt and drink it. It's an acquired taste.
The bacteria eats the lactose so you'll have no problem. Making yogurt is easy as long as you understand a simple thing and that is bacteria eat lactose.
If you watch videos, the normfags will tell you to do this and that while facing North 22 degrees and wait for planets to align.
All BS.
Bacteria eats lactose. All you need to know.

They're tallfags because they drink milk.
If you're lactose intolerant you can just make yogurt and drink it. It's an acquired taste.
The bacteria eats the lactose so you'll have no problem. Making yogurt is easy as long as you understand a simple thing and that is bacteria eat lactose.
If you watch videos, the normfags will tell you to do this and that while facing North 22 degrees and wait for planets to align.
All BS.
Bacteria eats lactose. All you need to know.
Ah, I thought it was because their foids are the most heightist. They used to be the shortest in Europe 200 years ago. Maybe it's a combination between good diet, germanic genes but also the heightism factor.

They didn't give me that shit and I was born and raised here.