Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everything looks more acceptable if an attractive person is doing it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
An ugly man playing a kids game (like a vita) in public = “eeewww look at that loser playing kid’s games”

An attractive man playing a kids game in public=
“He so cool and unique for liking video games!”

An ugly man going for a jogg in public=
“hahaha look at that loser jogging on the street, he looks so funny!”

An attractive man going for a jog on the street=

“He’s so hot and physically fit!”

Those are just two examples. Yes, my examples may sound a bit odd. But, the point is that attractive people can do anything without looking either outlandish or funny. Why else do you think that women stay with their Chad partner, even after he abuses them?

my childhood summed up

Any wrongdoing, insult, or crime is easily justified if the person is attractive.

As foids love to put it.

"But he's hot tho"

"I'd let him murder me!"

Any wrongdoing, insult, or crime is easily justified if the person is attractive.

As foids love to put it.

"But he's hot tho"

"I'd let him murder me!"
Go to any Jeremy Meeks news report from a few years ago ( around the time when he got arrested), and look at the comments. There are literally toliets in the comment section talking about how handsome and gorgeous he is, rather then discussing the horrible crime that he did.

Yep, 50 shades is a romance because the guy is rich and handsome, if he were poor and ugly, it'd be an episode of Criminal Minds

As foids love to put it.

"But he's hot tho"

"I'd let him murder me!"
its over

Yep, 50 shades is a romance because the guy is rich and handsome, if he were poor and ugly, it'd be an episode of Criminal Minds
Brutal Blackpill. Toliets claim that they don’t like being abused and objectified, but yet they get turned on by shit like 50 Shades Of Grey lol.
my childhood summed up
Mine as well. I was bullied my whole childhood for being ugly.

Last edited:

As foids love to put it.

"But he's hot tho"

"I'd let him murder me!"
I respect women.

That's canon to the women lore.

Yup. Chads can be openly Nazis, and would still hoards of liberal women wanting them. While I get slighted for having I'll Duce as a pfp on FB.

An attractive man memorizes 20 Chinese characters. Bragging about it on Youtube.
"Look at this language genius", "so cute. I want him to be my teacher", "unbelievable erudition".
Immediately gets pretty Asian girlfriend.

An ugly man memorizes 20 000 Chinese characters ( more than any Chinese in the world knows ).
"OMG, so boring", " Is he going to cite the whole dictionary?".

Last edited:
its called halo effect