Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

looks and nt really is everything

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
I knew this 6'3 above average looking NT guy and he pushed me over so blatantly out of anger when we were playing football (soccer). I landed on my arm and got very badly injured. He felt bad because he knew it was retarded but he didn't directly apologize because that's cucked in nt land especially if it's to a low status person. I wanted to smash his face after he did it but the feeling went away pretty quickly. I ran to the bathroom to wash the blood off the wound. I wish i injured him but like always i avoided physical conflict like an abused dog. He was a lot taller than me so there was nothing i could do really except some blatant assault. He was bad at anything that had value yet people liked him because he was 6'3, reasonably gl and NT. All he did was say some retarded phrases and make weird noises. I was better than him at everything except NT and looks. I hate those kind of people beyond words. NT and looks are not only good because they make you popular, they also make you DELUSIONAL. They feel confident even if everything is against them. They've been validated all their lives and they're born delusional so they live life constantly high apart from the few times they're brought down to earth due to lacking trauma in their lives, this is nowhere near enough to perturb them however. I try to avoid people who fit his description. They do have that "friendly' vibe because that's how you act when you've been treated well all your life and you know you don't have to compensate with aggression, but they always have insecurities and dislike getting mogged and have the means to rectify any that happen to them.

Last edited:
I knew this 6'3 above average looking NT guy and he pushed me over so blatantly out of anger when we were playing football (soccer). I landed on my arm and got very badly injured. He felt bad because he knew it was retarded but he didn't directly apologize because that's cucked in nt land especially if it's to a low status person. I wanted to smash his face after he did it but the feeling went away pretty quickly. I ran to the bathroom to wash the blood off the wound. I wish i injured him but like always i avoided physical conflict like an abused dog. He was a lot taller than me so there was nothing i could do really except some blatant assault. He was bad at anything that had value yet people liked him because he was 6'3, reasonably gl and NT. All he did was say some retarded phrases and make weird noises. I was better than him at everything except NT and looks. I hate those kind of people beyond words. NT and looks are not only good because they make you popular, they also make you DELUSIONAL. They feel confident even if everything is against them. They've been validated all their lives and they're born delusional so they live life constantly high apart from the few times they're brought down to earth due to lacking trauma in their lives, this is nowhere near enough to perturb them however. I try to avoid people who fit his description. They do have that "friendly' vibe because that's how you act when you've been treated well all your life and you know you don't have to compensate with aggression, but they always have insecurities and dislike getting mogged and have the means to rectify any that happen to them.
they’ll never see what we see through there eyes unless we splash acid on their face

this is also why LTN+ tallcels who arent lanklet or obese get no sympathy from me. Yea maybe you can't get girls but you can get male respect and pretty much act how you want.

i beat up an NT faggot once when he threw a soaked sponge in my face and it was the best feeling evER

It really is.