Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting everyone lies about who they really are.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Im 99% sure many people can relate to our struggles but will never admit it because they're too ashamed. It's no wonder normies fail miserably in their relationships. They're all pretending to be something they're not. Social circle is a meme tbh. You're blessed if you find 1 real friend in this life

I think one of our core traits is that we are honest and real about who we are whereas most humans try to front.

Its over for honestcels tbh tbh

Some life fuel for honest, high T autistcels:

Testosterone administration reduces lying in men

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0046774

Children with autism do not overimitate

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982213002078

Autists tend to leave out behavior that doesn't make sense when mimicking adults.

Duplicitous normscum are womanly herd animals. Remember, there is nothing more honorable than remaining yourself. The approval of invaginated philistines is no measure of your true worth.

I was attracted to this site because of its brutal honesty. Even in other manosphere groups you find a lot of dishonesty, guys saying "oh just get a motorcycle lift weights and you'll be happy". As if getting a toy and going to the gym can make up for the fact that we're neck deep in a river of shit.

It's the end, nothing more, just look around you, and look at the hypocrisy

In real life I lie all the time.
I have to, otherwhise everyone would hate me.

Legit.

A lot of men tend to have the tendency to brag. It hides a lot of whom they are, as a person.

Im 99% sure many people can relate to our struggles but will never admit it because they're too ashamed. It's no wonder normies fail miserably in their relationships. They're all pretending to be something they're not. Social circle is a meme tbh. You're blessed if you find 1 real friend in this life

said this like a billion times

every guy will just lie about everything sex related

a guy will admit to being broke or having a small penis before he admits to doing bad with women

Legit.

A lot of men tend to have the tendency to brag. It hides a lot of whom they are, as a person.
bragging and bullshit is all some dudes are good for. if they were honest and humble, a lot of problems that men face when it comes to women, work, friendship, etc, would be addressed. there are more incels in this world than some people would like to think because most men lie about getting sex.

If men admit the blackpill it destroys their self-image as a successful, happy, and motivated person.

However the problem of female hypergamy and male-sexual frustration has gotten so bad, and become so disconnected to what the zeitgeist propagates as modern relationships, that the blackpill is becoming near unavoidable.

I see random acts of violence against society becoming more and more prevalent until sex-bots come around and cure the problem.

people with "friends" try to ignore what they don't like in other people and try to supress their traits that are repulsive. when you think of it, just b yerself is one of the worst advices normalscum can give since all their relationships with other people is dependent on faking their personalities and lies. that is why their relationships fail miserably because there is nothing in it for neither of them except being able to call each other friends.
You're blessed if you find 1 real friend in this life
it really be like that.

imagine being yourself in 2018 topkek

as an autist it is impossible to be myself, only a husk who has to pretend to be NT in hopes of getting a gf in the future. It is over for IRL larpcelss

Honesty doesn't get you far in life. You have to talk that talk as in talk a load of bullshit to pass life. Most women like that from what I've seen. I hate hearing people talk about getting women every week yet you could tell they are lying through their teeth.

I always have my expectations low so I don't feel deluded.

I see it in after work gatherings. All the normies have disgusting landwhales wives. But there is one couple where a normie got himself a mail order bride, a 8/10 stacy from Ukraine. Oh, so much hate, envy, mean remarks against them...