Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only a select few are allow to complain about their life struggles

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★
When a protected group of people such as chads, foids, and normies go on social media to talk about their life experiences or problems whether it concern school, their job, or their external struggles everyone is all ears and there to offer unconditional love and support.

Meanwhile when sub 5 men and those who aren't view favorably by society do the same exact thing, they're told to get over it and take responsibility for their life I mean it's like our transgressions and anger is not legitimate while theirs is.

They have a right to be angry, sad, upset, frustrated, and to express their grievances while we don't

Tonight im extremely suicidal, Im just thinking what if i rope, How would i rope, Im just tired man, I feel there is nothing for me here in this life if i cannot be chad.

No one will like me.

Last edited:
Tonight im extremely suicidal, Im just thinking what if i rope, How would i rope, Im just tired man, I feel there is nothing for me here in this life if i cannot be chad.

No one will like me.
Real I was thinking the same shit today

Idgaf if im a chad though I just want to have good enough genes to live an acceptable life

How would you rope if you decided to do it??

I always just thought I would shoot myself but theres no guns in my cucked country

When a protected group of people such as chads, foids, and normies go on social media to talk about their life experiences or problems whether it concern school, their job, or their external struggles everyone is all ears and there to offer unconditional love and support.

Meanwhile when sub 5 men and those who aren't view favorably by society do the same exact thing, they're told to get over it and take responsibility for their life I mean it's like our transgressions and anger is not legitimate while theirs is.

They have a right to be angry, sad, upset, frustrated, and to express their grievances while we don't
Based profile pic

Victimhood culture is called that because only non-victims are allowed to complain now.

No one will like me.
I wish I had the encourage to end my miserable existence like that's why I'm so jealous of those who have managed to escape this hellscape because now they're free while I'm stuck here just rotting :feelsbadman:

Victimhood monopoly complex.

We are not allowed to have struggles apparently. Okay, okay, I hEaR, I'll make them have something REAL to complain about then (by beating them at videogame only)

“Pull yourself up by your bootstraps inkwell”. :feelskek: