Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Every Wedding Reception Should Have Pinball Machines

T

TTDLaunch

Greycel
I told you earlier about Grace and Elizabeth. Grace got married last year. On Grace's Facebook page, their mother Linda gleefully said, "Every wedding reception should have pinball machines!"

A few months before Grace's wedding, Elizabeth thought that Inauguration Day was the perfect time to joke about Trump being suspended from Twitter for inciting the attack on the Capitol.

I just created this video making fun of them:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4XxWR1iLtA

The music is from the 1996 video game 3D Ultra Pinball: Creep Night.

Last edited:
They are extremely privileged people who are not dealing with what is being done to society.

Elizabeth is the CEO of WINK! Weddings.

As I mentioned earlier, when they were on Grace's honeymoon trip, Elizabeth posted a tweet whining about their flight being delayed.

confused.why do you care so much brocel?

this thread seems to suggest they got dabbed on by fate in some way, but it doesn't seem to be the case :feelswhat:

they basically still have perfectly normal and successful lives despite being globohomo faggots

Well, for one thing... It's fun to make fun of them.

I've met them in the past.
privileged white people are something else.their lifes are so easy and they have absolutely everything.even if they get divorced,they can just easily get another women,and it's not like they care about their sons education that much to even care that their whore of a wife has their childs custody. their sons want to be huge degenerates anyway,so apart from the deadbeat stepdad which might just be a hindrance instead of a problem,their life will just be a rollercoaster of nice things.i suppose if they lose their fortune or when they get really old things start sucking but hey at least they had a chance

btw i am not condoning degeneracy,i am just saying they will never suffer.i imagine most of them will end up in hell,but one hailmary has saved many men so who knows.

Elizabeth's husband Joshua co-authored William Shatner's new book.

View: https://twitter.com/THEJoshBrandon/status/1491557108633927682

Shows just how privileged they are.

And of course, Grace's husband Eric owns an arcade with pinball machines.

As I mentioned earlier, Elizabeth and I were very physically close when I met her in 2016. (I sat on her chair in a bar, and I put my legs on hers and she and I hugged constantly.)

Because of that, I have tended to forget how detached she and Grace are from most of society.

The Democrats know that people like her will support them no matter what they do to the country.

In response to her tweet on Inauguration Day joking about Trump being suspended from Twitter for inciting the attack on the Capitol, I posted this:

View: https://twitter.com/Matthew1987/status/1411870417518829572

She thought that Inauguration Day was the perfect time to post that comment. I thought that July 4 was the perfect time to post this response.

I posted the same response on the Instagram post where she posted a screenshot of her tweet.

She then blocked me from her Instagram profile. Oddly, she only blocked me there; she did not block me from her Twitter profile. (I don't really use my Instagram account.)

I then blocked her on Twitter.

Perhaps she was bewildered by my response. Presumably, she thought that I supported the Democrats, because I had created a video celebrating Trump's first impeachment. That was before March 2020.