Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel we will have simulated AI non-sentient female android robots in 2033 and we will be able to reverse aging in 2053. Ray Kurzweil.

Simulated ai is good enough to make a fuckable fembot.

Then the foids will not be a necessity, and price of pussy will go down.

Will Klaus Schwab not lockdown this kind of stuff from the public?

He doesn't have that much power or influence. The elites only have as much power and their power isn't as global as they'd like to believe it to be. If a country outside of their influence has the economic and industrial power to produce them they will, I'd guess that Feminists would protest them here because "sex robots teach rape culture because they can't say no" or something stupid like that, but there's very little incentive among any elites to prevent their implementation, especially as they'll be a high end exclusive product upon introduction which always invites a lot of investors.

this thread was in the sewers when I spammed in it. i wouldnt have done it if i knew some janny is gonna move it into ID.

To the mod that moved it, not cool

Simulated ai is good enough to make a fuckable fembot.

Then the foids will not be a necessity, and price of pussy will go down.

Maybe, the price will go down as the demand will go down. If society will go out of their way to virgin-shame and incel-shame sex robot users as they do fleshlight users now I'd argue that the appeal will not be enough to offset simps, simulated AI combined with deepfakes could be a serious strain on LonelyFans if they get sophisticated enough and then a few men and a few toilets will monopolise the entire simp market drying up the resources for more men.

The destruction of the world has already been foretold by the Akashic records. All accounts point toward the dark spot hovering within our society. The antithesis of the dark spot is of course the 12 Z warriors, led by myself! I am still on the path of seeking out the remaining 11 members however once this task is finished, the oscillation of the 12 musical scales shall be enough to eliminate the dark spot and lead our world into a new utopia. Good vibrations!
I hope you find them

View: https://youtu.be/XQZ7_4G2i3A

The Akashic records can only be accessed by a select few who have achieved spiritual enlightenment and takes on a different appearance depending on the individual. To the average person, accessing these records would cause them to enter a vegetative state due to the sheer amount of stimuli, causing synapses to be destroyed. I have been able to view slivers of the Akashic records in my dreams, which take on the form of giant cylinder embedded with musical scales and by playing out a specific melody I am able to access the information held within the expansive archives. There was a curious case several decades ago in the state of Kentucky in which an elderly man was exposed to a fraction of the Akashic records by a wandering Tibetan monk. Afterwords he was only able to spout the word "Halloween" without rhyme or reason.

The Z warriors consist of this planet's most powerful savants, ranging from ESPers to coma victims. The nature of their oscillations will prove invaluable to combating the dark spot.

Derived from the superstring theory, there is irrefutable evidence that the 12 scales are tied to the organic state of the universe. However, the universe is merely one part of π that stretches to infinity. In order to prevent the world's destruction, a harmonic sequence must be played by 12 individuals to stabilize the Akashic records. I have prophesized this within my dreams.