Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every time you masturbate, you're killing potential Chads

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
A fertile male human ejaculates between 2 and 5 mililiters(ml) of semen (on average about a teaspoon). In each ml there are normally about 100 million sperm.

I don't care. I wouldn't want children anyway.

I'm not killing anyone because my spermatozoons are never gonna find their way into an egg cell. And if they will the creation of them is gonna live in a constant suffering and commit suicide as a teenager.

Akarin said:
I'm not killing anyone because my spermatozoons are never gonna find their way into an egg cell. And if they will the creation of them is gonna live in a constant suffering and commit suicide as a teenager.

We just need a way to seperate the Chad sperm from the incel ones and we'll have a much more fair and just world. Then we'll of course make mewing mandatory, punishable by heavy fines (for the parents).

Akarin said:
And if they will the creation of them is gonna live in a constant suffering and commit suicide as a teenager.

No, even if you have the worst genetics on the planet, a few of your sperm will have Chad genetics.

Good thing I'm not having kids.

Don’t mind the chad killing but....

Mastirbating kills your androgen receptors and in turn (if you’re going through puberty) kills your dick size

Machiavelli said:

Mastirbating kills your androgen receptors and in turn (if you’re going through puberty) kills your dick size

And in what reputable scientific journal did you read all of this?

I'd never bring a child into the world at this point, it's extremely unfair. I'd want my kid to have the best possible upbringing, not be around degenerates and Western culture/social media, and be raised by his/her mother, not by fuckin' Juanita or whoever else people pay to watch their kids.. Like fuckin' hell if anyone else is raising my baby.

QuantumDummy said:
I'd never bring a child into the world at this point, it's extremely unfair. I'd want my kid to have the best possible upbringing, not be around degenerates and Western culture/social media, and be raised by his/her mother, not by fuckin' Juanita or whoever else people pay to watch their kids.. Like fuckin' hell if anyone else is raising my baby.

Bringing a Chad into the world is not unfair, maybe for everyone else, but not the Chad. You could also teach him to mew, have him stay away from soy, have him eat hard foods from an early age. making him a mega Chad.

CopingGymcel said:
Bringing a Chad into the world is not unfair, maybe for everyone else, but not the Chad. You could also teach him to mew, making him a mega Chad.

If I was guaranteed a Chad, sure, anything less and I don't want another human suffering because of me. Not gonna happen. I've always been extremely empathetic, unfortunately.

With my shit genes I only kill potential incels.

good

Machiavelli said:

nofap cope.

Not likely with my genetics. I'm probably protecting future incels from a life of suffering.

Sparky said:
Every time I masturbate I spare millions of incels from having to suffer living in this world

I guess that's another way of thinking about it.

NO

read the book "sperm wars"

it will teach you the tragic truth

For every chad we kill a million incels are spared

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
good

nofap cope.

I'm white, I fapped like mad since 10 y.o, I have 22cm. You are brosciencist.

Noone wants that ayway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back