Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even The Mods Here are Failed Normies

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I'm a 6 foot incel. I'm not that tall but not a manlet. I think my inceldom is due to being an extreme introvert, twig wrists, average face, and just being skinny overall. Can anyone relate??

How the fuck can you call yourself incel with at 6’0 and an average face?

@PLA1092

I thought he was jacked though

Truecel trait: many people here mog you

I'm actually starting to think 6 feet is still a manlet now

:reeeeee:

was a relatively long time ago though tbh

autism and social anxiety can really fuck up a niggas chances of escaping inceldom

Isn't he martialartsmaxxed? How can he be skinny?

Tbf OP is volcel for not losing weight.

this place is full of fakecels now
the worst thing is that they are braging about their height fuck this cucked forum

Average Incel in 2030, 6'5 7/10 muscular, upper middle class NT

Only 6ft cel I consider legit is @Stupid Clowns. it comes with a genetic disease and makes him look feminine apparently

There’s more than being average to escape inceldom.

@TheProphetMuscle Self delete

FAILED = NOT SUCCESSFUL

In this case a failed normie is someone who tries to be a normie but failed to be one. Hence he is still not a normie.

Jfl at you.
failed incel means an incel who failed at something not someone who failed to be an incel. same applies to normies dont play with words like retard

So average face and taller than 80% of the male population?

Your average .is truecel

I fucking hate this piece of shit forum
I’ve been rotting here for nearly 5 years, spending my youthful 20s postmaxxing instead of living a normal life. I’ve tried with countless foids before giving up when i was 23/24 I don’t think there’s much hope for me

6 feet is the baseline, it's a guarantee to a normal life but never guarantee to find a girl.

I am a 43 year old KHHV, 5'3" with a 2" penis.

6 feet is the baseline, it's a guarantee to a normal life but never guarantee to find a girl.
He has an average face, there is zero excuse for being an incel with those stats

I stg I'm sick of your projecting. You're mad because incels on here are 6ft. We're all here rotting no matter what height we are, get over the fucking height thing.

He has an average face, there is zero excuse for being an incel with those stats
I tried with dozens of foids before accepting the blackpill at age 23/4, I’ve also been rotting on the site many more years than you have

I’ve been rotting here for nearly 5 years, spending my youthful 20s postmaxxing instead of living a normal life. I’ve tried with countless foids before giving up when i was 23/24 I don’t think there’s much hope for me
Have you tried SEA?