Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ethniccel catcalls foid who turns out to be 15, dad gets angry

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
King Aladdin some ethniccel was streaming a video and catcalled a foid, turns out she was 15. Her dad, a 40 year old comedian who barely has much fame, Skyler Stone walked up to him and told him to stfu and stop catcalling foids. Read this entire article:

And Aladdin uploaded an apology video, with of course, way more dislikes than likes. Comments were disabled.
@Robtical @Personalityinkwell

What a cucked looking faggot. Jfl at protecting random whores from being "cat called", aka being approached by a sub6 man.

Screen Shot 2020 10 10 at 44114 PM

seems like a normal masculine father
he probably told him to stop catcalling women in general to avoid telling him to stop catcalling white women

seems like a normal masculine father
he probably told him to stop catcalling women in general to avoid telling him to stop catcalling white women
What a cuck.

JFL at this retarded Chaddam, dad did great at treating him like peasantry for once.

What a cucked looking faggot. Jfl at protecting random whores from being "cat called", aka being approached by a sub6 man.

View attachment 353335
Look at this article by a white knight
JFL at this retarded Chaddam, dad did great at treating him like peasantry for once.
Not a chaddam. Imagine defending a simp

why wouldn't he control who dates his own daughter? it's like he's supposed to be the cuck from the "imagine raising a daughter" video
There are some dumb cucks who think that having sex with underage teens is so bad you should be executed or gruesomely tortured for it and they think it’s the same as sex with a toddler. That’s why I despise agecucks

@Mainländer @JosefMengelecel

There are some dumb cucks who think that having sex with underage teens is so bad you should be executed or gruesomely tortured for it and they think it’s the same as sex with a toddler. That’s why I despise agecucks

Technically these girls in the state they are in are very valuable. So much protection is normal, I don't know why that's a problem, it's not how you can fuck one of these, lol.

he's defending his daughter and pissed off mostly because of the daughter incident, do you think Mainlander would support you giving your daughter to random men on the street

he's defending his daughter and pissed off mostly because of the daughter incident, do you think Mainlander would support you giving your daughter to random men on the street
thats not the point, it's just how i find white knights saying he needs to be violently beaten brutally like as if he catcalled some toddler
Technically these girls in the state they are in are very valuable. So much protection is normal, I don't know why that's a problem, it's not how you can fuck one of these, lol.
then why do people in comments say he should be brutally beaten? he didn't molest little kids or some shit

thats not the point, it's just how i find white knights saying he needs to be violently beaten brutally like as if he catcalled some toddler

then why do people in comments say he should be brutally beaten? he didn't molest little kids or some shit
welcome to feminism, you can be called a predator for approaching 21 year olds now

welcome to feminism, you can be called a predator for approaching 21 year olds now
this pedo hysteria is more widespread on the internet than in real life
that wes langeler guy is a white knight faggot. i don't see how a 15 year old girl is more damaged by it than a 20 year old. and breaking someone's jaw or knocking someone's teeth out is far worse than simply catcalling someone. i bet he's one of those faggots who thinks dating a 15 year old is equivalent to raping/killing infants.

why wouldn't he control who dates his own daughter? it's like he's supposed to be the cuck from the "imagine raising a daughter" video
well is he controlling where she goes though?

@JosefMengelecel @Bangkok or bust @ordinaryotaku @ThoughtfulCel

@JosefMengelecel @Bangkok or bust @ordinaryotaku @ThoughtfulCel
This guy is an absolute retard. People are already shitting on you and then you decide to upload a video saying sorry, further making yourself look like a pathetic piece of garbage.

He should have just owned what he did and said fuck it. I don't see how he was wrong.

This guy is an absolute retard. People are already shitting on you and then you decide to upload a video saying sorry, further making yourself look like a pathetic piece of garbage.

He should have just owned what he did and said fuck it. I don't see how he was wrong.
Anyone outraged by what he did is an agecuck

This is why approaching as an ugly male won’t work and will just end up getting you in trouble. That whore has already fucked many niggers in the past.

This is why approaching as an ugly male won’t work and will just end up getting you in trouble. That whore has already fucked many niggers in the past.
And look at this faggot (apparently flirtatious comments made to a stranger are as bad as getting your jaw broken) fucking simps

I wonder how successful his right hook would be in that situation.
I bet this faggot named Wes can’t even win a fight with an old lady. He’s just trying to act tough online to impress feminazis and low IQ soy cucks. I bet irl he got shoved in his locker by jocks at school

I bet this faggot named Wes can’t even win a fight with an old lady. He’s just trying to act tough online to impress feminazis and low IQ soy cucks. I bet irl he got shoved in his locker by jocks at school
He’s just acting tough. Most people who know how to fight don’t brag about it

He’s just acting tough. Most people who know how to fight don’t brag about it
He also is probably one of those cucks who thinks dating a 15 year old is the same as raping and murdering infants

He also is probably one of those cucks who thinks dating a 15 year old is the same as raping and murdering infants
Probably is. Moralfags are agecucks

I don’t know if you’re white knighting but you better not be

age cucks are white knights. Change my mind
The father stood up for his daughter being disrespected by some sandnigger. Whats the issue here?

He told him not to catcall women like he's trying to protect all of them.
Idk why foids have an issue being catcalled. I bet men would enjoy being catcalled by foids

Idk why foids have an issue being catcalled. I bet men would enjoy being catcalled by foids
If his daughter was dressed like a whore then he has no right to complain when she gets hit on.

If his daughter was dressed like a whore then he has no right to complain when she gets hit on.
High IQ. Teaching men not to look is like teaching hungry people not to smell food being cooked

@Ropemaxx @ionlycopenow @ihaveno1

true

JFL at catcalling toilets and stroking their egos. That simp faggot well deserved the bashing. Also JFL at his father at the soy cucks defending the muh pure girl.
Everyone is at fault here.

Thank God I'm not a normalfag NPC anymore.

Men with daughters = :soy:
True. I hate men who have daughters. I now have a newborn niece. A newborn girl isn’t annoying obviously but when she’s in her teen years it’s gonna be terrible. She’s going to become another generic foid
He’s literally a currycel not a Chaddam lmao
Not a chad at all
he seems like a guy who would white knight
white knights don’t catcall
The ethnic man is clearly ugly. Atrocious post.
He’s sub5

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back