Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New York Times: Deranged simp stalks 15-year-old Tiktok foid, goes ER at her house, gets shot and killed by her dad

Ya I gotta be the dick who corrects you but saying “ar15-style semi-automatic rifle” is propaganda merchant at CNN tier lingo. Technically it’s correct, only Armalite’s AR15s can be called AR15s, but still. It’s gay af and you ain’t gay af homie.

could be worse. You could have said “assault style rifle”

Jfl at the entire story tho. Someone find her dad and send him a link to this thread.
Any highly customizable semi-automatic rifle works

oh come on, i know simps can be simps but there is no way all she did was send a pic of her face. I reckon she definitely sent him feet pics and nudes and whatever else he was requesting.

We all know foids have the best credibillity when it comes to telling the truth and nothing but the truth xD

Dignity

Somebody got murdered on New Year's Eve
Somebody said dignity was the first to leave
I went into the city, went into the town
Went into the land of the midnight sun

Searchin' high, searchin' low
Searchin' everywhere I know
Askin' the cops wherever I go
Have you seen dignity?

Ava’s parents allowed her to sell [Eric] Justin a couple of selfies that she had already posted to Snapchat

what kind of parents are like that

Let me guess, they're gonna throw the label of incel at him even though no blackpilledcel would ever simp for some snapchat or tiktok thot. The deranged simp in this news article is more aligned towards the average reddit user.

Crime is impossible in 2022.

Let me guess, they're gonna throw the label of incel at him even though no blackpilledcel would ever simp for some snapchat or tiktok thot. The deranged simp in this news article is more aligned towards the average reddit user.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Surprisingly I haven't seen anyone call him that yet.

Jfl legit don't know where to fucking begin
This shit ain't even tutorial mode, it's literally just exist mode LMFAO

Just nuke this world asap

Too bad he died before he got a chance to kill and rape her
How this went down is bizarre. Don’t get me wrong, this dude is retarded for 1) giving away his money like this/simping for no reason and 2) going out there to die and/or go to jail — I don’t recommend anyone does this for obvious reasons, but “if” a person is going to do what he’s doing/e.g. you know you’re probably gonna die and/or end up in prison then at that point seems like they’d go all the way (e.g. take out the family, fuck the woman, and so on). This guy was a fucking retard across the board, I can’t figure out how his mental process works.

Last edited:
should have followed her school and tried to reach ascension there. No heavily armed dad and the potential for maximum collateral damage

If only the retard had a better K/D he could've done what every simp actually wants to do but pretends he doesn't

What kind of parent lets their 15yo kid sell a pic (even just a face pic) to a strange man on the internet. Peak degeneracy.

Fk yea one simp less and counting

What kind of parent lets their 15yo kid sell a pic (even just a face pic) to a strange man on the internet. Peak degeneracy.
Cuckold father probably enjoys his wife fucking other dudes as well.

It must have been her nice personality which is why that simp stalked her.

He should have planned better. It is frustrating to not get pics or videos of a tiktoker or teen's feet, especially when she blocks you, but he was too impulsive, this should have ended bad for her and her family, not for him.

Damn I wish he would of killed her. Oh well. Still funny

Men in general are disposable, nothing serious has happened here.

I'd also want to correct the title. Failed home invasion and getting shot by the girl's dad isn't really "going ER" is it now? I guess, if you want to un-glorify ER, you could call it an apt title, yes..

Last edited:
Can't believe he didn't attempt to rape her

This is actually worse than dumps who pay for only fans.

Gosh how stupid is that.

He should have planned better. It is frustrating to not get pics or videos of a tiktoker or teen's feet, especially when she blocks you, but he was too impulsive, this should have ended bad for her and her family, not for him.
Why pay $300 for feet pics JFL

the absolute state of americans

Why pay $300 for feet pics JFL

the absolute state of americans
Paying for feet pics does not make sense, wanting it makes sense; however, paying to lick and suck the feet is worth it, especially a high-tier feet.

Paying for feet pics does not make sense, wanting it makes sense; however, paying to lick and suck the feet is worth it, especially a high-tier feet.
what the fuck is high-tier feet even

what the fuck is high-tier feet even
Gorgeous feet, great soles and toes to suck and lick, some may have a great arch, a hot foot to sniff and worship. Try it.

Gorgeous feet, great soles and toes to suck and lick, some may have a great arch, a hot foot to sniff and worship. Try it.
what the fuck

Too bad he died before he got a chance to kill and rape her
This idiot really did not plan it out? I would have waited when she was alone to do it, fucking hell its so easy to do. He justs waltzes into the house and expects the pussy lol

Simps are usually the biggest incels. The stronger you deny being incel the likely the more incel you are.

This idiot really did not plan it out? I would have waited when she was alone to do it, fucking hell its so easy to do. He justs waltzes into the house and expects the pussy lol
simps are not known for having high IQ, so to speak

This Guy And Girl Are Younger Than Me And Make Money And Have A Job I'm Envious.

[Illegal content removed].

Last edited:
"The gunman’s identity was confirmed by his father, Justin Dominic. Mr. Dominic, a software engineer who is divorced from Mr. Justin’s mother, said that before the divorce the family had lived in the United States and then had moved to Mr. Dominic’s native India. When his parents split up, Mr. Justin chose to move back to the U.S. with his mother, his father said, recalling their move as around 2015."

It's a shitskin JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Curry curry curry curry curry

Oh no, poor woman must be traumatized for life