Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New York Times: Deranged simp stalks 15-year-old Tiktok foid, goes ER at her house, gets shot and killed by her dad

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Ava’s parents allowed her to sell [Eric] Justin a couple of selfies that she had already posted to Snapchat. “I wasn’t sending anything of my body,’’ Ava said. “It was just pictures of my face, which is what I assume that he was paying for. My whole thing is my pretty smile — that’s my content.” She said Mr. Justin paid about $300 for two photos, via the Venmo digital wallet app.
Ava majury 1

You know, every now and then you read a news story that makes you think, "Holy fucking shit. What in the absolute fuck is wrong with normies?" To say that this article is one of those would be an understatement. I mean, assuming the NYTimes' fact-checking department wasn't asleep, it's pretty fucking crazy:

The story starts, like many other stories that end in a young person's premature death, with a bluepilled simp.
In early 2020 Ava [Majury] noticed that one fan, EricJustin111, was trying to get her attention in comments on TikTok. He messaged her in Snapchat and on Instagram, and turned up in online games she played with her brothers.

It didn't take long for the simp to, you know, start simping:
In early 2020, after Ava noticed Mr. Justin angling for her attention on TikTok, she learned that friends in New Jersey and Florida were selling him photos of her as well as her personal information, including her cellphone number, which Mr. Justin used to call and text her. In another instance, Mr. Justin logged onto a classmate’s school account and did math homework in exchange for information about Ava, her family said.
After that, Mr. Justin messaged Ava on Venmo with a breakdown of what he would pay for “booty pics” and photos of her feet, “stuff that a 14-year-old shouldn’t be sending,” she said. She blocked him on all her accounts. In Venmo messages viewed by The Times, Mr. Justin pleaded with her to unblock him, sending $159.18, then $100, and finally $368.50 with the message, “sorry this is all I have left i’m broke.”
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

You guys know what happens next. The simp shows up at the foid's home and gets shot by her dad.
Outside a gangly teenager wearing what looked like a blue Walmart worker’s vest, protective earplugs and safety glasses stood on the front lawn. He turned to escape and Mr. Majury sprinted forward but fell, gashing his knee. The gunman paused, struggling to clear his jammed weapon, then ran away. Mr. Majury retrieved his handgun, and was standing at the front door awaiting the police when Mr. Justin returned. Mr. Majury said he ordered the teenager to drop the shotgun, and when he instead pointed it at him, Mr. Majury fired.
The Majurys said police told them that Mr. Justin was carrying two cellphones that contained thousands of photographs of Ava and hundreds of hours of her videos.

The simp dies. Life goes on for the foid as usual. In fact, business gets better for her:
After the shooting the Majurys, reeling, moved in with friends. A few days later Mrs. Majury received an invitation from a would-be agent for Ava to visit Los Angeles, meet other influencers, and attend a couple of red carpet events. One was for “Glo-Up Girls,” a line of makeover-ready dolls advertised on a YouTube channel featuring six teenage influencers “living in a mansion and taking on sensational Glo-Up challenges.”
Michael Marino, an entertainment lawyer in New York, created an enterprise, AGM Creations, for Ava, and signed an agreement with the Majurys for a percentage of future revenues. Mr. Marino turned to a friend, Lanny Davis, a Washington lawyer and crisis manager whose public relations firm is now representing Ava.

I mean, where do I even start? OK, a non-exhaustive list of things that I thought was fucking hilarious:
  1. A 14/15-year-old gets to charge $300 for two selfies.
  2. A simp is willing to pay $300 for two selfies from a foid (who has thousands of pictures of her circulating on the internet).
  3. The simp's utter lack of preparation. No body armor, no backup weapon...I mean, why the fuck use a shotgun when AR-15-style semi-automatics are everywhere, more reliable, and just straight-up better at going ER with?
  4. Her parents are somehow OK with pimping their daughter out.
  5. Her parents are somehow OK with pimping their daughter out after getting their home shot up and knowing that her daughter's business attracts psychos.
  6. Life going on as usual after someone gets killed in front of you from a predictable sequence of events.
  7. The entire concept of TikTok. It's unbelievable that Zoomers somehow enjoy an app where they do...nothing except dance around while a robotic voice narrates a sound bite? Disgusting.
  8. Some other point I haven't thought of yet, et cetera...
I usually have sympathy for low SMV men in general but I mean, he literally gave all his money to a TikTok "influencer" (god, that word is revolting) for literally nothing in return...just ugh. :feelssus: I mean, even the Rt Hon Ethan Crumbley has a better K/D and he was an actual kid, for fuck's sake.

I just can't help but think that it's hard to find a similar news story that ticks so many boxes on the clown world list. Ridiculous amount of foid privilege? Check. Simping? Check. Having 0 K/D? Check. Burgerzoomers getting brainwashed by a Chinese app? Check.

Last edited:
Man, I feel ashamed for "guys" who can't gunfight their way to pussy

don't care, not reading all that

Too much to reed but did she die? Please tell me she died

1. A simp is willing to pay $300 for two selfies from a foid (who has thousands of pictures of her circulating on the internet).
u would probably pay too

Should have had a backup weapon and killed everyone in the house. :feelsLSD:

"The gunman’s identity was confirmed by his father, Justin Dominic. Mr. Dominic, a software engineer who is divorced from Mr. Justin’s mother, said that before the divorce the family had lived in the United States and then had moved to Mr. Dominic’s native India. When his parents split up, Mr. Justin chose to move back to the U.S. with his mother, his father said, recalling their move as around 2015."

It's a shitskin JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Too bad he died before he got a chance to kill and rape her

"The gunman’s identity was confirmed by his father, Justin Dominic. Mr. Dominic, a software engineer who is divorced from Mr. Justin’s mother, said that before the divorce the family had lived in the United States and then had moved to Mr. Dominic’s native India. When his parents split up, Mr. Justin chose to move back to the U.S. with his mother, his father said, recalling their move as around 2015."

It's a shitskin JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I tried to find a picture to confirm, I would've brought up the race card but wasn't 100% sure since "Justin" isn't a typical curry last name.

1. The simp's utter lack of preparation. No body armor, no backup weapon...I mean, why the fuck use a shotgun when AR-15-style semi-automatics are everywhere, more reliable, and just straight-up better at going ER with?
If you're gonna ER do it proper Christchurch style.

I tried to find a picture to confirm, I would've brought up the race card but wasn't 100% sure since "Justin" isn't a typical curry last name.
Probably from Goa or former Portuguese India

Ava’s parents allowed her to sell [Eric] Justin a couple of selfies that she had already posted to Snapchat. “I wasn’t sending anything of my body,’
The absolute state of western "civilization"

anyone who pays to allow foids to live life on tutorial mode deserve no sympathy.

and you gotta pay 1$ a week to read the post on ny times

:feelsclown: the ending does tick so much

thats even more pathetic than er getting cockblocked by a door :feelshaha:

It's over for many dalits like @Broly and @Caesercel :feelsbadman:

indians are the most cucked and spineless bluepilled pieces of shit. i can't wait until the ganges floods and drowns those dirty brown pieces of filth

Badass story PPE as in very entertaining! :feelsPop:

Note: we here at incels.is do not in any way, shape or form ever seriously condone, advocate or call for violence of any kind towards anyone. :feelsclown:

I’m gonna pin this sumbitch and am honestly surprised you yourself haven’t as of yet. :feelsahh:

Most Indians are ugly AS fuck ethnics

Its over :feelsclown:

and finally $368.50 with the message, “sorry this is all I have left i’m broke.”
Imagine giving all of your money to some foid and then getting gunned down by her dad JFL

I usually have sympathy for low SMV men in general but I mean,
I 100% agree. Generally I just feel bad for us and harbor sentiments of compassion and pity, but this dude, what the fuck

What an absolute retard worthless simp. Nothing of value was lost.

If a 14yr old is getting paid just to send selfies, imagine what your crush is going through.

Imagine giving all of your money to some foid and then getting gunned down by her dad JFL

I 100% agree. Generally I just feel bad for us and harbor sentiments of compassion and pity, but this dude, what the fuck
Everyone in the story sucks.

The foid for engaging in this narcissistic "influencing". Her parents for permitting it. Her peers for encouraging it. Her simp for funding it.

no lol

no happy ending for this one
thats anime crying protagonist fuel right there, as the demon is left alive..

I think it could be deduced that SIMPs think ethots are broke and hungry for bread
and ethots will pretend to be damsels in distress financial wise.

curries can never get a break
curries are the lowest of the races. they are genetically predisposed to scam and spam
and they DESERVE inceldom for poisoning tech related search results and running scams throughout their
entire lives. from call centers to youtube fake tutorials

Should have killed her :fuk:

curries are the lowest of the races. they are genetically predisposed to scam and spam
and they DESERVE inceldom for poisoning tech related search results and running scams throughout their
entire lives. from call centers to youtube fake tutorials
Web Series GIF by TNC Africa

Good, one less piece of shit thirsty simp that soils the dating market. Simps are a disease. Even better - a curry cockroach from India, probably took a break from pretending to be a lvl 500 Microsoft technician scamming elderly people. Fuck them all.

Hopefully more bluepileld fucktards decide to visit the dad and get put out of their misery.

Fuck I hate simps so much. It's absurd. Fuck you simps.

interesting, if i was going to murder somebody with a shotgun i would probably forego the protective eyewear and earplugs

Everyone in the story sucks.

The foid for engaging in this narcissistic "influencing". Her parents for permitting it. Her peers for encouraging it. Her simp for funding it.
Both parents and kids are retarded nowadays, ten yo stream themselves live on tiktok. There is kids rights and there is complete lunacy. They also smell the money she can make if she becomes an "INFLUENCER"

Guys like that simp go crazy and get in loved in these micro celebrities. It just shows how much unhealthy is today's society if people of both sides are not normal.

Fucking brutal read
You know what’s crazy tho is that I bet even tho that her dad had to save her stupid pointless life all because she wanted to be a whore on tik tok, these parents won’t take that shit away.
i bet they double down on her being a whore because that’s the life we live in today.
she was a target for being a whore and it cost the guy his life and there is nothing in this world that would stop that hole from being a slut and I bet money that those parents will actively encourage her lifestyle even further.
why in the world would you not use something more reliable? What a dipshit.

Ya I gotta be the dick who corrects you but saying “ar15-style semi-automatic rifle” is propaganda merchant at CNN tier lingo. Technically it’s correct, only Armalite’s AR15s can be called AR15s, but still. It’s gay af and you ain’t gay af homie.

could be worse. You could have said “assault style rifle”

Jfl at the entire story tho. Someone find her dad and send him a link to this thread.

Last edited:
I may not be the smartest guy in the world, but if you want a girl to like you, don't get obsessive and send her over $400 for feet pics. :feelsBox:

Foid exists: makes thousands
Foid exists as usual: turns into a celebrity.
Please Putin. Just fucking do it