Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal er9 emba radio! living in the woods! (and other more horrible places)

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
er9 emba radio! living in the woods! (and other horrible places)

TLDR:
it's like camping! without the smores!

at any time, anyone ugly and hated can become homeless! all it takes is a Chad wanting you're job or apartment!

being homeless and hated is hard on the soul... you sort of become like a animal that just survives. it's very depressing tbh. it takes, and makes, a man into a dude that can endure anything. you have to be tough! and if you're not, you soon will be!

as a wandering homeless guy you won't have the luxury of hiding from people in towns. you'll have to ask for work. and you'll have to be nice to everyone!

you'll have to dig in garbage for things that can be sold! (levis jeans, old records, sporting goods... aluminum cans suck but can be Worth if if thats all you can find) I've found lots of big plastic sheeting that I've used at my camp in warehouse trash bins.

it's a struggle for survival! the smarter you are about it, the easier it will be.

it's good to have emergency savings - "fuck you money" - stashed for all the various shit that can happen.

one thing lots of survivalists and preppers recommend is a bug out bag.

a backpack and a tent and basic camping gear and some dried foods... what exactly you'll need, is determined by the environment.

skills can reduce the gear you need. it can be cheap or free, (if you know how to improvise.) but you'll always need a good strong knife! read lots of reviews and look up "torture tests" on whatever knives that you plan on getting.

luckily I was a boy scout. so I had basic camping and camp gear improvisation skills as a child. I can make rope! (it sucks!):

I once spent a Rocky Mountain winter wrapped up only in a huge plastic tarp! (in a shed) I had to reverse the tarp in the middle of the night to get the sweat frost off me! (it was rough!);;;;

learn stealth camping on YouTube. there's lots of really good stuff their.

this apply to car camping too! research the shit before you need it so you don't get shocked!

why I finally posted this prerecorded long ago, emba radio episode was...

@ONION BURPS foolishly didn't pay his rent for 8 months and got kicked out and has been living in a tent. I can't find the original post - or he edited it to male him seem less stupid.

anyway, he probably didn't pay his rent for any number of legit reason... idk.

so I posted this audio there, that I'm officially posting here too.

it doesn't take much for to become homeless these days...

basically, ive lived in lots of places. even urban rooftops!

things not covered in the audio...

the main thing (not fully mentioned in the audio) is invisibility and camouflage! if you can see the trail or any thing, so can anyone else!!!! hide everything!

don't trust anyone to know where you are, or you might lose the gear thats keeping you alive.

research camouflage if you have to!
sight, sound, smell, light, fire smoke, and other stuff you'll have to control.

you might have to hide you're gear, backpack, weapons, or valuables... it's better to carry the stuff. but you can hide you're stuff if you have to.

if its easy to get to, then it's a bad spot. always find places that is hard to get to. this takes a keen eye.

if camouflage clothing is too feared/ hated in you're area, greens and Brown's and earth tones are just as good. deer's and animals don't use digicam camp and they blend in good enough.

black isn't a natural color. but I wore it in winter for the solar heat value.

it's movement that gets seen. sometimes just standing still makes you invisible... works for deer.

I used to only cook on fires sunrise and sunset or during winds, and made all my (shielded and hidden) fires only big enough to do the job. small fires only!

in severe cold weather use a tent inside a tent and super thick sleeping bags, bags inside of bags.

I used clear plastic sheeting over my a frame tent to help shed heavy snow and catch daytime heat. it could be -15°f outside, and 65°f inside. with no fire!

sleeping with my bottles of water so they don't freeze. (in between the various sleeping bags) leave them there in the cold day while gone and residual sleep heat protects them.

thick socks at night...

all fires were tiny reflector fires not inside the tent area. but near it.

camouflage tarps are great and should always be used! never use anything bright color!

keep everything VERY clean and neat and tidy! (so it will) always look like you "just got there!"

I forgotten about mention I also lived in various cars... at the time there was only "station wagons" (and vans) and they were great! but. if you can drive there so can the cops. and they always check out cars parked in the woods... );;;;;;

a bike is good because you can carry it over road dust/ mud/ dirt/ berms (mounds) to prevent leaving a obvious trail.

zig zag all trail's near a road! a straight trail is like a neon arrow pointing at you're camp.

never enter you're trail when being watched! mess with gear and kill time until they pass!

sometimes, you won't have the luxury of zigzag time. so. get behind some cover, shrubs or whatever fast as possible.

jobs and money.

the only expense is food and gear.
sometimes you can get short day jobs just by asking around. plead, but don't beg.

if you don't have the luxury (or knowledge) of easy mining there are often "resort towns" that you can camp near that are usually hiring!

one time I had two restaurant jobs and had thousands of dollars saved from them! go to camp and sleep...

or...

avoid living in a bum jungle around other dudes unless you are like super poor with actual garbage gear! because you WILL BE robbed! maybe as soon as you turn you're back!

trust no one and avoid everyone else and be low key and you should be ok.

be very vague about where you are camped when asked.(job people) people talk, and others hears. & haters hate! and will rat you out for fun!..

never tell anyone where you live! they ain't never gonna visit you anyway!

the in/out routine is...
when you leave camp for town, you always pack out you're trash. (so it looks like you just got there)
when you go home to you're. camp you bring food and supplies.

anyway, been there done that.

these all should play in you browser, if not, try downloading and renaming the suffix to .m4a

episode / topic guide / link (if available)

Emba radio! (no# @ hidden zone)
er2 kittens vs rats (repost)

er3 incels of the 80s 90s tributemaxx
er4 rude edgelordmaxxing
er5 (pending TBA) fifth anniversary!
er6 mannequin sexdoll fun!
er7 murderer ascension story
er8 I'm dying
er9 the woods

er10 mannequin sex tips!

Yeah, it's kind of brutal. but I have good memories of some of it.

cross country skiing home to my solar tent half covered in snow in a Rocky Mountain winter, on a full moon night.....

I mentioned a betrayal in the audio... Here it is.

The betrayal story was mostly the start of my serious camping life. Sure I had camped as a kid... But never in such a rough and dangerous environment. (Super cold)

When the world needed Emba radio the most, it returned!

I gotta check this out tomorrow

Sounds like a pleasant experience

Quality content
full