Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[elder] i am the oldest freek here! 58 yo!

rly lol? i thought it was super easy for boomers to ascend back in the day.

you have more personality than 99.9% of boomers btw
Since feminism, 1975, it's gotten harder and harder.

So "Boomer" means nothing.

You were the first person to follow me on this site.

I thank you for recognizing what lies beyond simple physical traits.

As the elder of thus horrible group of ugly FREAKS i must warn YOU!

THE LONELY FUTURE IS COMING FOR YOU!

MAKE YER PEACE WITH IT!

YOU WILL LIVE AND (eventually) DIE COMPLETELY ALONE!

PLAN FOR IT.

TIME IS COMING FOR YOU!
Fuck off oldfag boomer

Nobody gives a shit :lul:

As the elder of thus horrible group of ugly FREAKS i must warn YOU!

THE LONELY FUTURE IS COMING FOR YOU!

MAKE YER PEACE WITH IT!

YOU WILL LIVE AND (eventually) DIE COMPLETELY ALONE!

PLAN FOR IT.

TIME IS COMING FOR YOU!
How do you spend your time ?
[UWSL]I’am curious ?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Are you rich ?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]If not why didn’t you rope ?[/UWSL]

Have you gotten a chance to read Virgin Territory the story of a 50 year old virgin?

Was a pretty good read actually...the guy was a bit of a stalker that obsessed over foids that weren't interested in him. Seemed like a failed normie nice guy aside from the obsessions which cost him years of his life. :blackpill:

Fuck off oldfag boomer

Nobody gives a shit :lul:
Reported! And nignored...
How do you spend your time ?
[UWSL]I’am curious ?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Are you rich ?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]If not why didn’t you rope ?[/UWSL]
I have a nice garden and kitty cats % :whitepill:doggies. I study stuff and read a lot.

I'm poor, disabled cripple.

It broke.
Have you gotten a chance to read Virgin Territory the story of a 50 year old virgin?

Was a pretty good read actually...the guy was a bit of a stalker that obsessed over foids that weren't interested in him. Seemed like a failed normie nice guy aside from the obsessions which cost him years of his life. :blackpill:
Thanks. I only stalked my neighbor foid when I was around 20 something. She sunbathed, I fapped. Good memories... Sigh.

I'm thinking about roping myself quite often. I can't imagine seeing my 40th birthday. I'm 31 right now.
I turn 20 in December and am having the same thoughts :fuk:

Wow... Respect old man. I'm only 29 and I thought I was an oldcel. Now I'm not sure if I can consider myself one. I am looking forward to still being an incel when I'm your age. They should make you a mod btw.

I'm poor, disabled cripple.

Very nice. I envisioned constructing a garden years ago as a crippled truecel.

Emba is our wizard master :feelsmage:

We're ready for the holy war against soyciety, our armied are being gathered in a fast pace (in Elder Scrolls 6).

I turn 20 in December and am having the same thoughts :fuk:
I'm 23, still alive and waiting until my disability review this November.

Hang in there if you still can, find good copes (like videogames).

I'm 23, still alive and waiting until my disability review this November.

Hang in there if you still can, find good copes (like videogames).
Thank you for your kind message. I recently got into video games because of the souls series but I no lifed them all :feelsbadman:

What’s your disability?

What’s your disability?
I suspect I suffer from Aspergers, but I'm fully AVPD since I meet the criteria and it's what I'm mostly suffering from nowadays... along with social phobia(? although I'm thinking it's related to Aspergers (have been misdiagnosed with "psychosis").

I suspect I suffer from Aspergers, but I'm fully AVPD since I meet the criteria and it's what I'm mostly suffering from nowadays... along with social phobia(? although I'm thinking it's related to Aspergers (have been misdiagnosed with "psychosis").
Oh I see I think that’s what I suffer from as well.

I hope you get approved

@Emba
tell us about your feelings about the 70s and the Woodstock event

Wow... Respect old man. I'm only 29 and I thought I was an oldcel. Now I'm not sure if I can consider myself one. I am looking forward to still being an incel when I'm your age. They should make you a mod btw.
Thanks bro. I don't want to be a mod.
Keep the psychosis bro! It's like a "get out of jail free" card. It's almost as good as being a criminal nigger in America!
@Emba
tell us about your feelings about the 70s and the Woodstock event
I didn't and wouldn't have gone to that shitshow bro....

But I've been to real hippy nudist colony thingys, free weed at the medical tent!

And yes I was rejected by fat ugly old hippy cunts.

Do you wish you roped when you were younger?

Yeah? Well I’m about to turn 41 oh joy.:feelskek:

:feelsUgh:
I always thought you are like 25.
Damn.
Im 30 and I kinda looked at you like you were some hero. Now I understand why - because you are a hero.

Wow, that the truest cel