Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Early vote since I’m alive to create it: Bring back female Avis or no?

Early vote since I’m alive to create it: Bring back ALL female Avis or no?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if i get banned, but I'm on my way to making 11 more accounts to overturn the results in favor of a no
Why would you admit this?
Just bully the people, like myself, into roping.
Accomplish your mission within the rules.

it’s over

I don't care if i get banned, but I'm on my way to making 11 more accounts to overturn the results in favor of a no
Just get banned off this forum theory

@Master
@Fat Link
@TheProphetMuscle
@Caesercel
@The Enforcer
@proudweeb
@SlayerSlayer

You'll lose this one as well

Ngl I haven't cared this much about an election in my life kek

Yes please I miss the 2d cope.

I worship none but the Lord himself. A toilet in my avi doesn’t mean I am worshipping them.
Total bullshit Christian. Like the majority of Christ Cucks today. This is one of the better reasons WHY we can them "Christ Cucks". Its not that they are "cucked" by Jesus himself or some silly thing like that. It's because they are cucked by Conservative Chad/Stacy worship like modern pop Country music Cucks. You can't worship The Lord AND Anime avis SORRY !

@K9Otaku
I am not orthodox.
Whatever. IF YOU WORSHIP ANIME GIRLS IMAGES THEN YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN.
it’s over
Traitor !

Last edited:
the hero we need. cant believe we are even having a vote on this

remember fellas, if you love freedom then vote yes

Why do these people think that they can't enjoy anime without an avi?
the hero we need. cant believe we are even having a vote on this.
Salute Yes Sir GIF by Paramount Network

remember fellas, if you love freedom then vote yes
Remember fellas if you love sniffing imaginary pussy that smells like your CPU monitor and virtue signalling about it, vote "Yes".
:feelsokman: You will be honoured Good Sir

Salute Yes Sir GIF by Paramount Network

Last edited:
Total bullshit Christian. Like the majority of Christ Cucks today. This is one of the better reasons WHY we can them "Christ Cucks". Its not that they are "cucked" by Jesus himself or some silly thing like that. It's because they are cucked by Conservative Chad/Stacy worship like modern pop Country music Cucks. You can't worship The Lord AND Anime avis SORRY !

@
K9Otaku
@K9Otaku
Whatever. IF YOU WORSHIP ANIME GIRLS IMAGES THEN YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN.
Stop viewing anime as a thing to be worshipped. Anime is a cope that I have the ability to abstain in the name of the Lord to do, just like alcohol. I have abstained in order to prove to the Lord that I am in wistful feelings. This includes anime if I so even determine that it could even be worthy of it being something I need to sacrifice to the Lord.

Luke 5:33-39​

"And they said unto him, Why do the disciples of John fast often, and make prayers, and likewise the disciples of the Pharisees; but thine eat and drink? And he said unto them, Can ye make the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them? But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast in those days. And he spake also a parable unto them; No man putteth a piece of a new garment upon an old; if otherwise, then both the new maketh a rent, and the piece that was taken out of the new agreeth not with the old. And no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish. But new wine must be put into new bottles; and both are preserved. No man also having drunk old wine straightway desireth new: for he saith, The old is better."

it's over

Stop viewing anime as a thing to be worshipped. Anime is a cope that I have the ability to abstain in the name of the Lord to do, just like alcohol.
Dear false Christian,

Consuming alcohol is not idolatry. It's not good for you, but it's not a Sin by itself unless you are gulping down enough to make it fall under gluttony, I guess. However the worship of People is a Sin. And Foid worship is exactly that, and coming up with clever ways to exercise that desire doesn't make it excusable. I am not a Pastoral expert, but I would say that IF you do Sin and foid worship through anime (because we always will Sin) then you must likewise provide a confession about it right here in the community each time brotherCel.

@K9Otaku ^

Last edited:
Dear false Christian,

Consuming alcohol is not idolatry. It's not good for you, but it's not a Sin by itself unless you are gulping down enough to make it fall under gluttony, I guess. However the worship of People is a Sin. And Foid worship is exactly that, and coming up with clever ways to exercise that desire doesn't make it excusable. I am not a Pastoral expert, but I would say that IF you do Sin and foid worship through anime (because we always will Sin) then you must provide also a confession about it right here in the community each time.

@
K9Otaku
@K9Otaku ^
So, Chico I have drunk alcohol. Forgive my drunkenness for now.
Anyways, I am not coming up with any loopholes or sorts to worship toilets. If indulging in a interest such as anime is a sin, then we are sinning by even Chads/normies loving women anyway. By committing their life to it, they're worshipping them to be their true love and desire. Their relationship would obviously come before anime, wouldn't it? It's the same with the Lord.
I feel no conviction from the Lord for my actions thus far concerning anime. I haven't even thought of this to be a problem until you brought it up.

Romans 14:22​

"Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth."

it's over

So, Chico I have drunk alcohol. Forgive my drunkenness for now.
So maybe it is a gluttony problem..idk. But your drink alrighty.
Anyways, I am not coming up with any loopholes or sorts to worship toilets. If indulging in a interest such as anime is a sin, then we are sinning by even Chads/normies loving women anyway.
Yes. But someone else sinning is not a reason for us to Sin, is it?
By committing their life to it, they're worshipping them to be their true love and desire. Their relationship would obviously come before anime, wouldn't it?
Yes. But that doesn't mean you should knowingly keep doing it.
It's the same with the Lord.
Idk man. This doesn't seem right.
I feel no conviction from the Lord for my actions thus far concerning anime. I haven't even thought of this to be a problem until you brought it up.
I mean, why do you think there is a huge debate on this forum about this issue? When people are this invested in a rule going on way or the other, it often involves matters of deep personal importance and/or Religion.

So maybe it is a gluttony problem..idk. But your drink alrighty.

Yes. But someone else sinning is not a reason for us to Sin, is it?

Yes. But that doesn't mean you should knowingly keep doing it.

Idk man. This doesn't seem right.

I mean, why do you think there is a huge debate on this forum about this issue? When people are this invested in a rule going on way or the other, it often involves matters of deep personal importance and/or Religion.
I understand your concern, Chico.
However, I am confident in my conclusions. If I am indulging in a sin, then God will convict me.
He has never failed to do this.

it's over

THIS IS MADNESS!!!!!!!

NO... THIS! IS! SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO FOID WORSHIP OR WE WILL BECOME NORMIE9K

I had a look at the last poll. There was multiple options for yes but the no vote won because the yes vote for fragmented, due to the first past the post system. The no vote was not the majority vote though, so the majority wanted some form of foid on the avatars.

For this all the yes votes came together and defeated the no vote

I understand your concern, Chico.
However, I am confident in my conclusions. If I am indulging in a sin, then God will convict me.
He has never failed to do this.

it's over
Maybe He is doing it right now, by having a person on an online community with you express what I have expressed. Idk..

I had a look at the last poll. There was multiple options for yes but the no vote won because the yes vote for fragmented, due to the first past the post system. The no vote was not the majority vote though, so the majority wanted some form of foid on the avatars.
The fact is most "Yes" users don't actually know what they want. I suspect that many of them know deep down that having this forum become an Anime worshipping gas station is real bad.
For this all the yes votes came together and defeated the no vote
Yeah poll isn't over yet, you foid worshipping gumbah.

Next up:

Anime Appreciation week.

Where:

Incels.is picnic in the park.

What to bring:

Your favorite sexy figured teenager cartoon character

Goal:

Post anime pics and sing songs of praise for The Female badass until we all vomit.

Last edited:
Next up:

Anime Appreciation week.

Where:

Incels.is picnic in the park.

What to bring:

Your favorite sexy figured teenager cartoon character

Goal:

Post anime pics and sing songs of praise for The Female badass until we all vomit.
Outcome: half of the forum agrees to this idea

Ngl I haven't cared this much about an election in my life kek
Idk why the news media isn’t covering this election when they covered komersarj. This is much more important

Let me try to be God's messenger here, if he allows it.

"Idolatry" comes from the Greek "eidolatria" which is the combination of "eidos", image and "latria", which means service.

"eidolatria" therefore literally means "serving images". Since we are in a religious context, the service rendered here can only be a service of praise, in the same manner as Christians "serving" the Lord in Church by singing praise songs (i.e. Psalms, "thehilim" in Hebrew = praise)

By displaying an Anime image as one's AV, one does a "service of praise" to the character on the image by doing a kind of free advertisement on its behalf. An ad is, like a Psalm, a human device used for the purpose of praise.

Let us take an example, if you display an image of Naruto, you are offering a free advertisement service to the company that makes the Naruto Anime series. I am mentioning this company here to emphasize that you are doing something real; something that you could (at least in principle) be paid for.

But the point is not the service you are potentially doing to the company. Much more important is the service (of the same kind) that you are doing to the character of Naruto himself, by helping his notoriety grow. You are going to object that Naruto does not exist and this is true. But you have to remember that Baal or Astarte do not exist either. And yet God punished Israel each time she went "whoring after" these idols.

Last edited:
Let me try to be God's messenger here, if he allows it.

"Idolatry" comes from the Greek "eidolatria" which is the combination of "eidos", image and "latria", which means service.

"eidolatria" therefore literally means "serving images". Since we are in a religious context, the service rendered here can only be a service of praise, in the same manner as Christians "serving" the Lord in Church by singing praise songs (i.e. Psalms, "thehilim" in Hebrew = praise)

By displaying an Anime image as one's AV, one does a "service of praise" to the character on the image by doing a kind of free advertisement on its behalf. An ad is, like a Psalm, a human device used for the purpose of praise.

Let us take an example, if you display an image of Naruto, you are offering a free advertisement service to the company that makes the Naruto Anime series. I am mentioning this company here to emphasize that you are doing something real; something that you could (at least in principle) be paid for.

But the point is not the service you are potentially doing to the company. Much more important is the service (of the same kind) that you are doing to the character of Naruto himself, by helping his notoriety grow. You are going to object that Naruto does not exist and this is true. But you have to remember that Baal or Astarte do not exist either. And yet God punished Israel each time she went "whoring after" these idols.
@mrlunatic @Tarquinius @NormieKong @Uggo Mongo @OutcastedOutcast @LesscoBlob @Transcended Trucel @Pillow City Rev

_

Above sits all I have stated to others' comments, regarding the topic of allowing this on the site, along with @K9Otaku's post above, which is the best plea we can make for not allowing this change to move forward, despite the "Yes vote" coming out nominally stronger than the "No" thus far. That's all I can say and I know it's a long shot but, in the end, if the forum truly wants it, we will (reluctantly) have to accept it. Deafted by the dark forces :feelscry:

lord of the rings GIF

@Master
@Fat Link
___

@MarquisDeSade
I hope you are alive and well out there. Wouldn't mind knowing what you think about this vote if/when you get a chance to come back into signal. Hopefully by the 11th :feelsYall:

Last edited:
@mrlunatic @Tarquinius @NormieKong @Uggo Mongo @OutcastedOutcast @LesscoBlob @Transcended Trucel @Pillow City Rev

_

Above sits all I have stated to others' comments, regarding the topic of allowing this on the site, along with @K9Otaku's post above, which is the best plea we can make for not allowing this change to move forward, despite the "Yes vote" coming out nominally stronger than the "No" this far. That's all I can say and I know it's a long shot but, in the end, if the forum truly wants it, we will (reluctantly) have to accept it. Deafted by the dark forces.

lord of the rings GIF

@Master
@Fat Link
___

@MarquisDeSade
I hope you are alive and well out there. Wouldn't mind knowing what you think about this vote if/when you get a chance to come back into signal. Hopefully before the 11th :feelsYall:
for me it's really more about how if this rule gets implemented, 99% people will keep anime avis. And anime is jewish troony psyop, i can't stand it

for me it's really more about how if this rule gets implemented, 99% people will keep anime avis. And anime is jewish troony psyop, i can't stand it
Anime is based and free from jewish influence

This site should also create a weeb sub forum so that we can discuss anime and manga without retards annoying us and without us annoying the retards

Best way to ensure peace is to seperate people

_

Above sits all I have stated to others' comments, regarding the topic of allowing this on the site, along with @K9Otaku's post above, which is the best plea we can make for not allowing this change to move forward, despite the "Yes vote" coming out nominally stronger than the "No" thus far. That's all I can say and I know it's a long shot but, in the end, if the forum truly wants it, we will (reluctantly) have to accept it. Deafted by the dark forces :feelscry:

lord of the rings GIF

@Master
@Fat Link
___

@MarquisDeSade
I hope you are alive and well out there. Wouldn't mind knowing what you think about this vote if/when you get a chance to come back into signal. Hopefully by the 11th :feelsYall:
This is a good argument, but I still believe that the best arguement against allowing female anime AVIs, is that it's an indignation of simping. The "2D only" argument is just a copout. If you use female AVIs, you're a simp.

Yes because you worship the pretty Female as God.

And now, you want to make it official in public.
im talking bout the IJ2 one which isnt a real foid

..right up until I mispelled the word "defeated"..

..Nah still a damn good argument...
No problem, but it's still great. I think what this poll has shown is that too many incels are foid worshippers even on this forum.

This is a good argument, but I still believe that the best arguement against allowing female anime AVIs, is that it's an indignation of simping. The "2D only" argument is just a copout. If you use female AVIs, you're a simp.

All you foid worshipping simps should be lined up and shot on the spot.
I fucking can't believe that half of the board voted yes. Fuck you, simps.

Everyone that voted no is a fakecel tbhngl

truecels are weebs

Everyone that voted no is a fakecel tbhngl

truecels are weebs
Man you are an obnoxious faggot white knighting your tranny cartoons as if your life depended on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.