Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Early vote since I’m alive to create it: Bring back female Avis or no?

Early vote since I’m alive to create it: Bring back ALL female Avis or no?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Least biased voter
Hey this War. Killing your enemy is the goal. Or in this case, your enemies "god" (i.e. @gymletethnicel's God, aka teenage toilets).

Cope. He mogs the entire forum combined. Giga mogger with own villa full of copes.
Rupauls Drag Race Animation GIF by Cartuna

Hey You Hello GIF by Mashed

teen wolf princess GIF

deepika padukone indian GIF

It's all the same ^

I'm starting to take a preference in those under 12 years old to be honest with you.

View: https://youtu.be/fqqU6WSU7Ks

@K9Otaku - And heres the admit right here^

@Mods - see what allowing foid avis (2D included) leads too? Look at this poor chap. He's ready to admit he wants 12 year olds. Of course anime worship is about real toilets also...

@Caesercel ^

Last edited:
literally 2 different things.
Literally..its two slightly different things which YOU desire to be the same thing..
The second one is also so ugly to look at. Like holy fuck if you find that attractive you have shit taste
LOL this is just hilarious. You are praising the looks of a cartoon sketch LMAO. Over. This forum just might turn into a Lolicon anime fest.

No I find the idea of worshipping either of them disgusting. This is not a competition about what toilet is attractive. But I know that's what you want this forum to be mostly about.

Last edited:
Literally..its two slightly different things which YOU desire to be the same thing..

LOL this is just hilarious. You are praising the looks of a cartoon sketch LMAO. Over. This forum just might turn into a Lolicon anime fest.

No I find the idea of worshipping either of them disgusting. This is not a competition about what toilet is attractive. But I know that's what you want this forum to be mostly about.
.is members fighting over which girl is the hottest. It’s so over.

.is members fighting over which girl is the hottest. It’s so over.
No. I am merely giving you a working example. This is exactly what the forum becomes if 2d foids is embellished! I am showing you that these wretched foids have THE SAME EFFECT. Cartoon or No Cartoon doesn't matter !

No. I am merely giving you a working example. This is exactly what the forum becomes if 2d foids is embellished! I am showing you that these wretched foids have THE SAME EFFECT. Cartoon or No Cartoon doesn't matter !
No I agree with you it’s disgusting and we are losing this battle.

No I agree with you it’s disgusting and we are losing this battle.
Total nonsense. There are alts with let's than 20 posts voting...

There's no way to combant that.

And all the users who didn't vote but don't really care about people having/not having foid avis are also worthless users. They don't care what their online community turns into. They should cancel their accounts.

Hell na fool enact the rules tighter

@mlcurrycel - where the fuck are you? You were so active before.. your gone for crucial vote. Come be active brother..

Make the choice of invisible avi option in the preferences

@mlcurrycel - where the fuck are you? You were so active before.. your gone for crucial vote. Come be active brother..
Man we need to hoard the votes dont les these faggot win this

Make the choice of invisible avi option in the preferences
How does that work? That's trickery. We should help force people to purge their minds of foid worship. Full stop

letting women join will further ruin this website

give us freedom admins

1200px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png
You are a nice chap. Unike your anime worshipping cohorts @gymletethnicel and @Rotter and @Retardinator. You should only do your anime worship in private (if even that) and switch to the side of the Bright Lord !

oh its about female avatars? JFL
Actually your mistake is valid in a way. It's what happens when the site is flooded by gooey anime cartoon non-existent crap which deludes the mind into thinking that they can reach for the stars and hope for an anime foid. It also cripples reality. Only autistic needs who are going to die by the age of 25 for never having earned a paycheck are able to use this sort of mana to sustain themselves. That's NEVER going to happen for the rest of us, and that is precisely what myself and K9OTAKU have been saying. That's why IT IS DANGEROUS. It can even lead to panic attacks !

Honestly this is one PERFECT reason all the ManBaby Anime worshippers need to put in the hard work of having a canine live with them. Baby-mode behavior is something that we as mammals all need to do from time to time. And since we don't get the cutesie cuddle stuff from foids we need to get it somewhere else. And any retard who prefers cartoon cunts over having a meaningful caretaker relationship with a canine is...well...just remarkably foolish.

@IronsideCel - mofo how can you call yourself a Christian and then vote "yes" on foid idolatry? I'm just asking. You seem like a legit character so I'm a bit confused. Is noone at least trying to follow even the simplest Christian tenants now days? I fail sometimes also, but not this simply and overtly.

Only allow 2d or anime foid avatars.

Once these polls end and anime prevails, people will start using 2D avis more than ever before and all because of this stupid ban.

I for one will use 2D avis forever, it didn't have to be this way. But I will cherish what was taken from us.
@Pillow City Rev
@K9Otaku
@NormieKong
@wastedTime
@Tarquinius

^ Well, there we have it folks, just read @gymletethnicel's psychotic rant about how great Frankstein's monster will be :feelswhat:

Mad Scientist Horror GIF

Last edited:
Devestating really. This is the type of stuff that helped to destroy our era, culture and even our search for Trust in our lives and we're going to now swim in an endless ocean of cuckery to the idea of "The Female is God".

I give up.

@Pillow City Rev
@K9Otaku
@NormieKong
@wastedTime
@Tarquinius

^ Well, there we have it folks, just read @gymletethnicel's psychotic rant about how great Frankstein's monster will be :feelswhat:

Mad Scientist Horror GIF
Spiteful foid worshiping mutant, no surprise there.

@IronsideCel - mofo how can you call yourself a Christian and then vote "yes" on foid idolatry? I'm just asking. You seem like a legit character so I'm a bit confused. Is noone at least trying to follow even the simplest Christian tenants now days? I fail sometimes also, but not this simply and overtly.
He's orthodox, a group of christians who fought each other relentlessly to allow worship of icons like pic related
93sbj7.jpg

Who gives a fuck nigger. We're all going to die anyway and all without a whiff of fesikh, it's over. The world can be obliterated by a huge ass asteroid for all I care.
You disgust me. Again, when we talk about people wanting to exterminate others in our history, the likes of you comes to mind.
Spiteful foid worshiping mutant, no surprise there.
Yeah he is.
He's orthodox, a group of christians who fought each other relentlessly to allow worship of icons like pic related
93sbj7.jpg
Yeah makes sense, but I suppose I was holding out hope that a few patrons could comprehend the highly potent jump from this image to big titty perfect ass anime sex goddess jumping around saying "fuck you you'll never fuck me" just like their real life counter parts do...

But I guess that's too much to hope to keep for this Lot of morons we have.

Total site downgrade because of this bullshit democracy polls.

opposite gender pics should be banned forever
"Democracy" :feelskek: what a cute little concept. And we can see here on .is that any attempt at it is quickly overtaken by the desire to be sinful. Yet, at the same time some of the users who voted "Yes" will also be relentlessly starting threads to the tune of:

" Aww man, I can't take it anymore, I'm so sick of being alone and rejected and I keep looking at my anime girls and then I start hurl ing on the floor in pain...what's happening what's happening..."

@The Enforcer - will you also be voting?

:lul:

You're so frustrated by anime it's funny as fuck.
I'm not frustrated by Anime. I've watched everything from Aeon Flux to FMA to Tekkan to Claymore to Titans whatever. Shit I was probably watching anime before you were riding a speed bike. That's not the point. It's much bigger than liking or not liking anime. As an adult surviving in this world, why continue to foid worship especially on a place like this. We've all been foid worshippers and it causes pain. That's what I'm trying to prevent.

Last edited:
You're wrong that coping with "weebism" causes pain. It's a coping mechanism to deal with the pain from other factors, and it is frankly an effective one that helped many truecels stay sane.
Your claim about them staying sane can only be determined by a measure of time. And what amount of time do you think your sanity will remain stable coping with anime? How old are you now, and how long do you think this will last? There are normies who are married, having sex, and yet need to "cope" with the life they have (with the life that presumably many Incels want to have) by watching anime and reading comic books. What does that tell you? How do you explain them needing to cope due to having foids, by watching anime? And keep in mind, it doesn't seem to work even for them, they get sicker and grow more unstable with time.

Last edited:
i voted yes cause id like to have my avi as Enchantress:ahegao: :feelsohh:

@Pillow City Rev
@K9Otaku
@NormieKong
@wastedTime
@Tarquinius

Mad Scientist Horror GIF
I will ignore all future users with toilets in their pfp. Have you noticed everyone obsessed with cartoon foids turn out to be fakecels/normies? There are exceptions of course but these people who worship the icon of a female are usually not worth a real incel’s time and effort. It reveals a lot of a person’s true nature to outwardly display their affection for foids. Completely disregarding the blackpill.

I worship none but the Lord himself. A toilet in my avi doesn’t mean I am worshipping them.
93sbj7.jpg
I am not orthodox.

it’s over

I don't care if i get banned, but I'm on my way to making 11 more accounts to overturn the results in favor of a no

Status
Not open for further replies.