Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Early vote since I’m alive to create it: Bring back female Avis or no?

Early vote since I’m alive to create it: Bring back ALL female Avis or no?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat Link

Fat Link

Living in the wish fulfilled. 10:10
★★★★★
I’ve decided to do this a bit before June for the aforementioned title’s reasoning and for fun. :feelsstudy:

I’ve gone over the arguments for and against this and concluded that both sides have rock solid reasoning. :feelshehe:

So now the only thing left to do is vote.

Anyway I think I’ve made things straightforward enough finally with no major complaints to be had but if any of you see a problem with the poll’s language or layout or even options just let me know (and letting me know publicly in this thread is fine) and I’ll try and find a user more attuned to fair poll creation to make a new one while this one will be rendered null and void and deleted.

I wanted my boy @MarquisDeSade to do it but he’s unfortunately either lost in the wilderness somewhere, dead or for all we know possibly imprisoned so the task is left to me.

Runners up to create it have basically revoked or had their modship revoked what with komesarj ascending and @PPEcel basically renouncing his position because he doesn’t have the time to spare anymore with his educational requirements.

Note: maybe @PPEcel changed his mind since he still has our mod colors but more likely @Master was waiting for me to take them away which I can but I’m going to ask @PPEcel if he still really wants to be demodded first.

Man catching up on all that I missed while I’ve been gone has been a bitch! :feelsugh:

Fuck yes.
@parzurnacs do your job, blood.

it's over

Last edited:
IMO, the anime foid rule didn't have any real benefit to the forum. Let the weebs have their avis. :feelshaha:

Too many downright retarded loopholes like just making your avi a character who's very obviously drawn to look like a foid but is "canonically" just a very feminine man, aka a troon. Just remove it if it's not even going to be enforced on avis like what @parzurnacs has. I never agreed with the idea that it's automatically "worship", either, you're appreciating a fictional representation of an ideal female character. Even with the cases that do happen to be worship, the foid is a fictional representation that does not exist in real life at all so it doesn't affect how the user looks upon IRL foids. :ping:

everyone that picks no should kill themselves

Bring back loli avis

All female AVIs no, just 2D ones

nah i dont like anime
only reason i voted no

Voted yes because I kinda feel like having a based loli avi :feelshehe:

i am neutral on this problem

Last edited:
I was fine with having a Beethoven avi but now that anyone will be able to halomaxx I feel like I will have to put a waifu avi again :feelsgah:

What are some of the reasons for and against it?

Let anime foids come back
Roasties seethe over 2D>3D

Female AVIs allowed but only if you can use photos of other user's mothers lol

I’ve decided to do this a bit before June for the aforementioned title’s reasoning and for fun. :feelsstudy:

I’ve gone over the arguments for and against this and concluded that both sides have rock solid reasoning. :feelshehe:

Anyway I think I’ve made things straightforward enough finally with no major complaints to be had but if any of you see a problem with the poll’s language or layout or even options just let me know (and letting me know publicly in this thread is fine) and I’ll try and find a user more attuned to fair poll creation to make a new one while this one will be rendered null and void and deleted.

I wanted my boy @MarquisDeSade to do it but he’s unfortunately either lost in the wilderness somewhere, dead or for all we know possibly imprisoned so the task is left to me.

Runners up to create it have basically revoked or had their modship revoked what with komesarj ascending and @PPEcel basically renouncing his position because he doesn’t have the time to spare anymore with his educational requirements.

Note: maybe @PPEcel changed his mind since he still has our mod colors but more likely @Master was waiting for me to take them away which I can but I’m going to ask @PPEcel if he still really wants to be demodded first.

Man catching up on all that I missed while I’ve been gone has been a bitch! :feelsugh:
Yes :feelsohh: I need my old avi back

tbh inkwells I for sure though would vote no votes yes :ping:

it’s over

flat,750x1000,075,f.u2.jpg

Absolutely

He purposefully put 2D and 3D together, as expected. He knows that only allowing anime would be the favorite choice, but he doesn't want to allow that at all costs. The phrasing of the votes also show that.
Putting "allow all foid avis" and "allow anime foid avis only" in two different propositions would have divided the "yes" votes, so it would have rigged the poll.
It's fairer to have put them in one and single choice for now.

If the "yes" wins on this one, maybe there will be another more specific poll later.

This- also allow for Avis showing foids being hurt/abused in someway.
This. Just allow everything

I remember getting warned for having Bianca Devins corpse as my avi:feelskek:

Cuck if you choose first

Yes, I don't see why not

If the yes votes outnumber the no votes, then that would automatically mean that yes for anime avis only wins, because all foid avis include anime ones. Anyway, I hope we win, can't stand oppression against weebcels.
:yes:

HHHBBBRRRING IT BACCCK NIGGA :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I KNOW YOU BLUEPILLERS ARE WATCHING THATS RIGHT IM BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL I KNOW YOUR THERE I WANT MY FORTNITE AVATAR BACK NOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!! :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Plz

Attachments

• Sad.jpg
    Sad.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 12
I WANT IT NOWWWWWWW!!!!! RAUUUUUUUGHHHHH!!!!1RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHAAAAAA!!!!

ME: XDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.