Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Early vote since I’m alive to create it: Bring back female Avis or no?

• Thread starter Mod King Xerxes
  • Start date

Early vote since I’m alive to create it: Bring back ALL female Avis or no?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the point is not the service you are potentially doing to the company. Much more important is the service (of the same kind) that you are doing to the character of Naruto himself, by helping his notoriety grow. You are going to object that Naruto does not exist and this is true. But you have to remember that Baal or Astarte do not exist either. And yet God punished Israel each time she went "whoring after" these idols.
I concede to this point you have made.

it's over

Memes are memes because they have an air of truth to them. Face it. A significant portion of the "yes" voters want to express their love of pedo teens.
shut the fuck up age-cuck. 12-16 foids are prime.

@Fat Link when is the poll coming into effect?

so are we gonna repeat this shit in 1st june or not?

It was about fucking time. :feelsLightsaber:

btw there's something I wanted to say for some time, but I'm not a snitch so I didn't

@nazianime was the only survivor of the war against female avis. His avi was never removed:feelskek:
based af ngl

How do you like my avi, boys? :cool:

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA:feelskek:

Amen, brother.
Women haters cannot be incel, because being incel involves the want to have a romantic relationship with a woman. These people aren't even incels and they should be permabanned.
@JayGoptri you mentioned me in response to an obvious joke video but not this? This retard thinks that my increasing lack of interest in being with a foid somehow changes the fact that I'm KHHV and never had sex:lul::lul::lul:

@nice_try and @gymletethnicel should go to reddit if they want a virgin community without any heckin foid hate.

"For the repressed lonely boy, getting into such anime is first of all a way to indulge in the joys of femininity in a way he himself finds acceptable. It may not be entirely socially acceptable for young men to watch “girly” anime, but the male-dominated subculture around them, and the knowledge that the anime are 'officially' made for young men, provides sufficient self-justification to overcome the internal fear of indulging in the 'girly.' Moreover, the female characters are not only adored, but frequently also sexualized, which provides further masculinity-conformant justification.

"Eventually, since the anime girl represents all those repressed emotions in the purest, most concentrated way possible, and as the boy indulges more and more in the media, he is overcome with the desire of becoming like her. A strong identification with the cute anime girl forms. He finally admits he always wanted to be soft and gentle like her, carefree and cheerful like her, enjoy life in its fullest without the heavy chains of masculinity, like her.

"And a belief in 'female gender identity' begins to form."

- Dr. Ray Blanchard, world's foremost troon typologist

Yes vote trannies eternally BTFO

Electricjap

Status
Not open for further replies.