Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Early vote since I’m alive to create it: Bring back female Avis or no?

Early vote since I’m alive to create it: Bring back ALL female Avis or no?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah so, only Fat Link and Master?
Yes.

Hmm idk man. Other Mods have followers who might be influenced by their choice and not the issue at hand.
Doesn't matter. This is politicking and group tribalism. That is already inherent in any vote ("our" group vs "your" group).

WTF are you talking about? Nobody is talking about allowing 3D avis. It's already a given that, under no circumstance, is it ever going to happen.
Dude. Caesarcel was just re-contemplating solutions above on his long complicated list of possibilities.. So yeah, he was talking about it. And also, I'm sure people will do the same thing with anmie Avis. Cause honestly all geometry bullshit aside, using current graphics tech its all the same. I'd rather not have to see it daily.

Let's agree to disagree.
Jesus Christ. This is quite possibly the most complicated "solution" to an otherwise relatively straightforward problem in my opinion. How would all the mods keep this straight? How we would keep this straight?
Or if this is too much then we can have two different polls for 3d and 2d. That way the 9 votes are split into 2 sets of 3. 3^2=9.

The working assumption, which is reasonable, should be that anyone who doesn't vote either doesn't care or hasn't seen the thread.
Sometimes we ignore the human element in all of this. Humans are not perfect. There can be people who would've voted idc if the option was available but also would've voted either yes or no if the option was not present. Instead of not voting at all like you suggest. I'm just removing that possibility and this is only going to make the results more fair.

Dude. Caesarcel was just re-contemplating solutions above on his long complicated list of possibilities post. So yeah, he was talking about it. And also, I'm sure people will do the same thing with anmie Avis. Cause honestly all geometry bullshit aside, using current graphics tech its all the same. I'd rather not have to see it daily.
He was only doing that, because @Fat Link wouldn't explicitly dileneate between 2D and 3D and would always include 3D in the votes. The easy and simple solution is to just preface the vote with the fact that we're not talking about 3D avis and that they would never be allowed in any case, so that people considering the yes vote on anime avis aren't swayed to vote no under the false impression that their yes vote would include 3D avis.

Well, I disagree. I think all Mods should stay completely out. And..the older wiser ones seem to be doing just that.
Doesn't matter. This is politicking and group tribalism. That is already inherent in any vote ("our" group vs "your" group).
Let it be "our group vs your group" amongst non-Mod members then..

Or if this is too much then we can have two different polls for 3d and 2d. That way the 9 votes are split into 2 sets of 3. 3^2=9.
My brother in inceldom, we already know that 3D avis are not making an appearance. Not after this poll result, not ever.

It's completely unnecessary to include it in any poll. The easy thing to do is to have a disclaimer.

Sometimes we ignore the human element in all of this. Humans are not perfect. There can be people who would've voted idc if the option was available but also would've voted either yes or no if the option was not present. Instead of not voting at all like you suggest. I'm just removing that possibility and this is only going to make the results more fair.
That subset of voters is likely to be an extremely small percentage of total voters. If you're so worried about capturing the idc vote, you can just add a margin of error to the results to capture that, as well as capturing other possibilities like troll votes and my vote (which isn't my position on it, since I'm already one of the idc cases).

Last edited:
Well, I disagree. I think all Mods should stay completely out. And..the older wiser ones seem to be doing just that.

Let it be "our group vs your group" amongst non-Mod members then..
If you say so.

My brother in inceldom, we already know that 3D avis are not making an appearance. Not after this poll result, not ever.
Bruh wake up. Scroll back 7 pages and look at the question of this poll.

Early vote since I’m alive to create it: Bring back ALL female Avis or no?​

For whatever reason that Pandora's box is now open. What other reason would there be for OP to frame it this way if allowing 3D was out of the question.

That subset of voters is likely to be an extremely small percentage of total voters.
Maybe it just doesn't hurt. And if we implement everything you mention thus far then my appendix poll which I stickied should suffice.

If you say so.
Let's say I was a Mod, and I have people who follow my lead. (You already don't like many of my ideas). Now let's say there was a pivotal site rule or change to be voted on. Even though I am not a top mod who can flip a switch and change rules, wouldn't you feel more comfortable if I just stayed out of the poll voting? Yeah...

Yeah I think it's too much. Better to leave the math aside and go simple, I feel. I assume that was the motivation behind why Fat Link worded the title this way.

Bruh wake up. Scroll back 7 pages and look at the question of this poll.

For whatever reason that Pandora's box is now open. What other reason would there be for OP to frame it this way if allowing 3D was out of the question.
@Fat Link Can you confirm/deny, if you meant to include 3D avis as well or am I wrong in thinking that the default position is that we're never allowing 3D avis?

Maybe it just doesn't hurt. And if we implement everything you mention thus far then my appendix poll which I stickied should suffice.
Yes, it should.

i loved watching anime it was n my life and I became so sick of it now days I hate it now bcuz it reminds me of my pathetic past. no reason to live and one day i was watching my fav anime and felt so scared and so dirty im done with it i even stopped coming to this site because of it

If the vote is "no" and it's banned, then it means more work for them, because that's one more thing to have to moderate. If the vote is yes, then they don't have to pay attention to avis or be inundated with reports about avis.

...Which is your point. Yes, I agree. The mods shouldn't have a vote on this, then.
Aha! Finally! Few!

Imho there shouldn’t even be a vote. The mods have a duty to maintain stability on this forum and prevent peoples own (foid worshipping) self interest from lowering its quality. The people on this forum can’t be trusted to govern effectively. Just look at how much foid worshippers there are. They need to give up their rights to people who can make good decisions for them. I remember fat link used to have like a council of respected users who would vote on ban appeals and shit. I think we should only have a group of a few respected users in the community or even just one “consul” to make these decisions for us.

Imho there shouldn’t even be a vote. The mods have a duty to maintain stability on this forum and prevent peoples own (foid worshipping) self interest from lowering its quality. The people on this forum can’t be trusted to govern effectively. Just look at how much foid worshippers there are. They need to give up their rights to people who can make good decisions for them. I remember fat link used to have like a council of respected users who would vote on ban appeals and shit. I think we should only have a group of a few respected users in the community or even just one “consul” to make these decisions for us.

We're losing... :(

We're losing... :(
2e3.png

Its mostly graycels posting No, so you know how cancerous that option is.

We're winning...:)

Imagine getting butthurt over some anime thot. Kek, couldn't be me.

The Prophet Muhammad wants waifu avis to come back, Allahu Ackbar

Yes definitely

I voted no, but that’s only after I went to the Internet, and had to look up these fucking acronyms.

https://incels.wiki/w/Incel_Glossary

I’d have to deforest half the fucking Amazon to print out the acronym list for our community. And I thought government was bad…

Seriously do you wanna look at a bunch of cunts faces? I’m tired of the twats myself, but as someone who wasn’t born a shit eating faggot there is not much left. Or is there?! Lmfao (seriously I just went looking for one article that I had just read. I didn’t realize it was a fucking epidemic)

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/man-captured-seagull-masturbated-sunderland/

https://notallowedto.com/florida-man-sodomizes-pink-flamingo-to-death/

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog...-with-his-peacock-not-a-good-look-for-roselle

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/man-sex-with-birds_n_5945954

https://www.ghanawish.com/man-arrested-for-having-sex-with-a-turkey-bird/

I think we should also ban any AVs of birds. Don’t want to tempt anyone on the site into a crime. ;)

Sure why not, as long as they don’t worship them in every thread, I don’t see the harm :feelsjuice:

Nvm. I've invented an even better method. The options could be like this
1. Allow all foid avis
2. Allow only 2d not 3d
3. Allow only 3d not 2d
4. Allow 2d , don't care about 3d
5. Allow 3d , don't care about 2d
6. Ban 2d, don't care about 3d
7. Ban 3d, don't care about 2d
8. Disallow all
9. Don't care either way

Then we can prepare a grid of 2d | 3d and add points to each based on the vote. For every vote in option 1,2 and 4 add one point to 2d. For every vote in option 1,3 and 5 add a point to 3d. For every vote in 2,7 and 8 take a point away from 3d and for every vote in 3,6 and 8 deduct a point from 3d.

Then we can ban or unban either based on whether their final outcomes have a positive or negative value. I think this is the fairest method to consider all opinions without any loaded assumptions like the previous polls.
At that stage, wouldn't it be easier to just do two polls? One regarding 2d foid pfps and one regarding 3d foid pfps. But, as you said:
If that were true then we might as well just ask whether the forum wants to ban anime avis or not. It'd be a lot simpler. And frankly I would rather have it that way. But for some reason @
Fat Link
@Fat Link persists on making this about 3D foid avis as well and clubbing both together. And look at the result! By a slim margin the majority of the forum wants to allow ALL foid avis, including 4 mods no less!

But yeah, if allowing 3D foid avis was never a possibility then this entire poll is a meaningless sham. I already did a poll on anime foid avis and the forum favours them by a comfortable majority of 60%.

I can't fucking believe that group theory made its way into a vote about whether or not to have anime avatars. It truly is everywhere.

planet-of-the-apes-charlton-heston.gif
more math is more good :feelscomfy:

@Caesercel sorry I just skimmed through all the posts, so I must have missed that one. My bad

I voted no, but that’s only after I went to the Internet, and had to look up these fucking acronyms.

https://incels.wiki/w/Incel_Glossary

I’d have to deforest half the fucking Amazon to print out the acronym list for our community. And I thought government was bad…

Seriously do you wanna look at a bunch of cunts faces? I’m tired of the twats myself, but as someone who wasn’t born a shit eating faggot there is not much left. Or is there?! Lmfao (seriously I just went looking for one article that I had just read. I didn’t realize it was a fucking epidemic)

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/man-captured-seagull-masturbated-sunderland/

https://notallowedto.com/florida-man-sodomizes-pink-flamingo-to-death/

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog...-with-his-peacock-not-a-good-look-for-roselle

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/man-sex-with-birds_n_5945954

https://www.ghanawish.com/man-arrested-for-having-sex-with-a-turkey-bird/

I think we should also ban any AVs of birds. Don’t want to tempt anyone on the site into a crime. ;)
GrAYfags like you shouldn't be allowed to vote

If your name is grey and you can't use the Bunker, your opinion doesn't matter

Allow 2D because it’s based.
Disallow 3D
As it should be.

I don't see it as worship. For me, it only shows that there are women the user feels attracted to. It's much different from simping.

Permaban everyone who voted yes

Some posters on Niggermania have nigger avis. Nothing wrong as long as the female is clearly being degraded in the avi.
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.
I love Robert E. Lee. I love the Confederacy.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.

No clue, I see mostly 2022-23 users voting no
Whatever. Point is Graycels who have less than 50 posts are voting this is bullshit.
Permaban everyone who voted yes
No. We shouldn't. But, soon after if they refuse to remove their foid worship, then, warning and ban.

Anyway, we've lost the lead!

Whatever. Point is Graycels who have less than 50 posts are voting this is bullshit.
Agreed. Users that joined a couple days or weeks + very low post count shouldn’t have a say in anything within polls.

FUCKING NIGGERS VOTE NO! FOID AVIS SHOULD BE BANNED :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Last edited:
Agreed. Users that joined a couple days or weeks + very low post count shouldn’t have a say in anything within polls.
Exactly. Well stated. But unfortunately we have some good ole fashion "election fraud" going on here..

@Misogynist Curry 卐 - are you gonna show up and vote? Your forum needs you!
____

And also FYI - Modi came to Karnataka like A Boss! Afterwards all the special forces and police and 10 lakh crowd cleared, a tiny auto rolled by blasting some feminine sounding song from Aam Aadmi party's playlist, there was absolutely nobody caring. :feelsjuice:

Status
Not open for further replies.