Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Early vote since I’m alive to create it: Bring back female Avis or no?

Early vote since I’m alive to create it: Bring back ALL female Avis or no?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My avi is a book someone wrote about dogs.
Anime is just a cartoon someone drew, bro :O

Yes they do. In the 21st century a shrine manifests itself in a different way than the conventional shrine. You are seriously very low IQ or high end loopy-autistic if you can't make the connection. The shrine is in the digital sphere, musical collection sphere, posters, movie collected, T-Shirts maybe (for anime it's all over these areas). Nah wtf am I wasting my time explaining this simple abstract shit to you for? You have proven you are relatively unintelligible and very low functioning in the intellectual realm.
Lmao, I can see why you had to flee into the bushes of shitholeistan, no educated man can be bothered with this kind of out of touch mental gymnastics :lul:

Broken record. He has no fucking real argument.
You need to read then, because I already offered multiple arguments and not a single one was argued against, all I get is "faggot" or "tranny worshiper" replies.
Also, facts don't need arguments. Cartoon girls != real girls. That's just a fact which doesn't need further elaboration.

Anime is just a cartoon someone drew, bro :O.
Yeah and cartoon dogs aren't representing you and women. Anime is. Idiot.
Lmao, I can see why you had to flee into the bushes of shitholeistan, no educated man can be bothered with this kind of out of touch mental gymnastics :lul:.
Naw naw naw. Don't run away from the 105mm Howitzer that just mowed you down. You know what I'm saying makes 100% sense to you deep down.
You need to read then, because I already offered multiple arguments and not a single one was argued against.
Everyone was decimated. My gosh I can't believe that when you come up against myself or K9, or several other users you seem to Blackout and remember events very differently lol.
all I get is "faggot" or "tranny worshiper" replies.
I didn't say these but after you keep being stupid about it, what else can be said?
Also, facts don't need arguments. Cartoon girls != real girls. That's just a fact which doesn't need further elaboration.
What? The fuck does this retarded sentence mean. Are you on drugs? Which ones? Fucking floating through clouds like a drooling retard with this^
:feelskek: :feelskek:

What? The fuck does this retarded sentence mean. Are you on drugs? Which ones? Fucking floating through clouds like a drooling retard with this^
:feelskek: :feelskek:
Sorry, I didn't know that you aren't an academic. != is the symbol for "not-equal-to".

Everyone was decimated. My gosh I can't believe that when you come up against myself or K9, or several other users you seem to Blackout and remember events very differently lol.
Why bring your gay boyfriend up again? I haven't talked to the guy in 3 years ...
It's hilarious to me that you think you're "winning" debates, when you're just a laughing stock.
You're wrong basically on everything, but I'm not fluent enough in english to be bothered with debunking all that nonsense blabber you're shitting out.

Foid is worship= heterosexuality

I've n very had a female avi my entire life, but I oppose a ban in female avis

Sorry, I didn't know that you aren't an academic. != is the symbol for "not-equal-to".
The statement is wrong either way. You are on drugs because you actually believe that capturing the essence of a dog and a human are similar in value to humans. Also stating facts don't need arguments is suspect in this case, photography has become so real that it doesn't matter whether we are looking at a real person or not. The design of your "facts" is to try and conceive me that my claim has a more serious design flaw, and some sort of confirmation bias. I can assure you it doesn't.
Why bring your gay boyfriend up again? I haven't talked to the guy in 3 years ...
Recently on this very thread or a similar thread, you were. And Mr. German, you don't need to type "gay" in front of "boyfriend". It's known you are implying that shit. It's also funny that having one irl friend means "gay" to you.
It's hilarious to me that you think you're "winning" debates, when you're just a laughing stock.
Not even close to laughing stock. Says who?
You're wrong basically on everything, but I'm not fluent enough in english to be bothered with debunking all that nonsense blabber you're shitting out.
You are a foid worshipper. Full stop.

Last edited:
More or less, correct. Some of us are so blinded by what we think having sex once might bring them that they refute the reality they themselves know. It won't even give them the lifefuel to continue on based off that energy alone.
Yes, if Komesarj gets dumped by his "gf", he will be back on the same path, just without the virgin part.

You know one thing I find funny about these incel White guys or even the low class White guys you see outside is that no matter how low of a merit they have in life or even a non existent dignity they have, they will always feel like they're superior to a shitskin :feelskek: no matter the circumstances.
The funniest thing about them, and people like @nice_try is that they are hell bent on assuming that acsending is the end of their "Inceldom type troubles". Unfortunately, it's the beginning. We can just look out our window and see that. Oofy doofy theory aside, it's painfully obvious to almost everyone. Nobody talks about it. Regardless of how it's defined I know the reason they use these sort of insults is because they need to feel superior in order to keep existing. This is true for all of us in one way or the other I believe.

The funniest thing about them, and people like @nice_try is that they are hell bent on assuming that acsending is the end of their "Inceldom type troubles".
The funniest thing about them, and people like @JayGoptri is that they are hell bent on assuming that ascending won't be the end of their "inceldom type troubles".

The funniest thing about them, and people like @JayGoptri is that they are hell bent on assuming that ascending won't be the end of their "inceldom type troubles".
Semantics now? Okay..I'll oblige.

I'll admit that maybe, possibly against all odds, one or two of the 1000 that try to be able to function long term (because that's what relationship and marriage should lead to) with a foid might succeed. But they should have a contract for at least 50 long years. Otherwise what's the point? If you manage to get unpaid sex from an unattractive foid, how does that change your mindset as an Incel overall? Besides the hard criterion we use as a means of definition on this site, what will change for you?

Last edited:
2 fags who voted yes got banned revoke their votes jannies also mod votes shouldn't count
Doesn't make sense at all.

Looking back at the poll which was the reason for banning anime avis, we didn't revoke votes of banned users either, so it doesn't make any sense to do it now.

Also, why should mod votes not count, lmao? They're forum users too and have a right to vote.

Why are you here? Join an androcentric forum if you're only here because you despise women, that's not the point of this forum. It's for people who cannot get pussy. You are not an incel.
Amen, brother.
Women haters cannot be incel, because being incel involves the want to have a romantic relationship with a woman. These people aren't even incels and they should be permabanned.

61% of American women see themselves as feminist. In India more than 80% of women see themselves as feminist. This is like women who say they only date above 6ft and then cry they can't find Chad. There's literally no difference. Also, if a Stacy who identified as feminist was down to fuck you, you would fuck her, don't lie nigger.
Yeah, this is not an accurate measure of India at all because all the women who were polled and can even understand what "feminist" means are all in the middle-upp castes and classes. So it's actually 80% of women in high caste in India see themselves as feminist. But as I know very well, even this isn't accurate. Because Indians don't understand the full implication of anything from the West. My Indian cousins are the best example. The pick and choose how to interpret things the "Indian way". Meanwhile, many of those same women are actually staying at home doing house choirs whole their husband works..so they don't even enact the feminist ideals the way American big city women do.

seems like this poll ends today

I am going to sleep now, the final outcome will be known when I wake up. I don’t know if I can sleep with the anticipation

I am going to sleep now, the final outcome will be known when I wake up. I don’t know if I can sleep with the anticipation
You're joking right? You girl worshippers have a 12 point lead. That ain't gonna change much...

@LesscoBlob
@Tarquinius

Whatya say fellas? Can we convince 116 people to put Anime avis for a day so the Yes voters can see what "Anime.is" truly looks like in its full foid worshipping power? :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Yes, just because I'm tired of people thinking that I'm breaking this rule when I'm very much not:feelsUgh:.

And honestly? Even that is me giving this issue, just by voting for it because of a specific reason, way more importance than this inconsequential and irrelevant bullshit deserves.

Scratch that, I didn't vote and I'm not voting, because this shit is irrelevant.

Jfl at how big of a discussion this is at this point:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Mfw Chads are busy fucking and enjoying life while guys here are wasting hours of their lives making pseudointellectual and pseudophilosophical posts about whether a specific type of Avis should be allowed on an incel forum:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Chad:chad:: Hey Incel, what are you doing today?

Incel:incel:: Oh, thanks for asking Chad. It's actually a really, really important thing. You see, we have this super, super important discussion and poll about whether female avatars should be allowed on our forum. It might seem to be a simple dilemma with an obvious answer to it, but really, there's nuance on both sides of the issue. You have to consider it from all angles, whether it's a historical one or the philosophical and metaphysical one. On one hand, many would argue that coping with anime girls has been a part of incel culture forever, and if it's good enough for our esteemed, love shy wizard forefathers, is it not good enough for us as well? But on the other, we have to consider the metaphysical implications of using those avatars, because by capturing the female form, those images become more than just simple images and turn into objects of worship for the captured form, which is a very big deal since we are trying to steer clear from foid worshipping.

And what are you doing today, Chad?

Chad:chad:: Ahhh, you know, just the usual bullshit, I'll get some bitches to suck my dick and then I'll get wasted with my homies.

Funny GIF
laughs cage GIF

Last edited:
STOP THE COUNT!

Yes, just because I'm tired of people thinking that I'm breaking this rule when I'm very much not:feelsUgh:.

And honestly? Even that is me giving this issue, just by voting for it because of a specific reason, way more importance than this inconsequential and irrelevant bullshit deserves.

Scratch that, I didn't vote and I'm not voting, because this shit is irrelevant.

Jfl at how big of a discussion this is at this point:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Mfw Chads are busy fucking and enjoying life while guys here are wasting hours of their lives making pseudointellectual and pseudophilosophical posts about whether a specific type of Avis should be allowed on an incel forum:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Incel:incel:: Oh, thanks for asking Chad. It's actually a really, really important thing. You see, we have this super, super important discussion and poll about whether female avatars should be allowed on our forum. It might seem to be a simple dilemma with an obvious answer to it, but really, there's nuance on both sides of the issue. You have to consider it from all angles, whether it's a historical one or the philosophical and metaphysical one. On one hand, many would argue that coping with anime girls has been a part of incel culture forever, and if it's good enough for our esteemed, love shy wizard forefathers, is it not good enough for us as well? But on the other, we have to consider the metaphysical implications of using those avatars, because by capturing the female form, those images become more than just simple images and turn into objects of worship for the captured form, which is a very big deal since we are trying to steer clear from foid worshipping.

Chad:chad:: Ahhh, you know, just the usual bullshit, I'll get some bitches to suck my dick and then I'll get wasted with my homies.

Funny GIF
laughs cage GIF

Funny GIF
laughs cage GIF
You're not voting? Go vote!

best video ive seen in a while, thanks. :feelsautistic:
@nice_try
@based_meme

See what this has the potential to do? Guys like this say "why not 14"? Isn't that a site violation? Getting close to sexualizing minors right? I'm just saying, that's exactly what the narrating ghetto nigger in this video from @Retardinator says right?. Do you endorse that also? The nigger in this video and what he says. Because it's of course associated with Anime because isn't that what anime is? Expression of sexyness from foids who are meant to be 12-16? Just a question.

@Tarquinius
@CopingForBrutality
@LesscoBlob

Look what's it is already leading to...

Last edited:
@nice_try
@based_meme

See what this has the potential to do? Guys like this say "why not 14"? Isn't that a site violation? Getting close to sexualizing minors right? I'm just saying, that's exactly what the narrating ghetto nigger in this video from @Retardinator says right?. Do you endorse that also? The nigger in this video and what he says. Because it's of course associated with Anime because isn't that what anime is? Expression of sexyness from foids who are meant to be 12-16? Just a question.

@Tarquinius
@CopingForBrutality
@LesscoBlob

It's pretty much complete proof that it's a degenerate movement. Made up of people who then complain about degeneracy :feelskek:

@nice_try
@based_meme

@Tarquinius
@CopingForBrutality
@LesscoBlob

Vids a meme lol there’s nothing serious about it

It's pretty much complete proof that it's a degenerate movement. Made up of people who then complain about degeneracy :feelskek:
Precisely, my friend.
Vids a meme lol there’s nothing serious about it
What's a meme about to? Even if the nig in the vid is being satirical, it's a good explanation of Anime girls. That's exactly what they are. 15 year old sexual objects for you to gawk at and wish were on your lap !

@nice_try
@based_meme

@Tarquinius
@CopingForBrutality
@LesscoBlob

chill, it's just a meme

Just a few more hours and victory will be ours anime bros.

chill, it's just a meme
Memes are memes because they have an air of truth to them. Face it. A significant portion of the "yes" voters want to express their love of pedo teens.

Memes are memes because they have an air of truth to them. Face it. A significant portion of the "yes" voters want to express their love of pedo teens.
calm down old man, it's just anime pictures, they can't hurt you

calm down old man, it's just anime pictures, they can't hurt you
Okay young man. Hurts me? Less. You? More. And I'm not that old. You'll be 40 sooner than you think bud.

Also, why should mod votes not count, lmao? They're forum users too and have a right to vote.
At best it should count for one vote because all the jannies voted yes and this means they probably made this decision in union on their trannycord or whatever

Ah yes. The teenage girl you want but will never have. Tell her thanks for the teenage love :feelswhat:
I don't want a teenage girl, lol.
I want a 18-25yo

Rigged election. Half this forum are fakecels, I don't know how to cope with this fact.

Ah yes. The teenage girl you want but will never have. Tell her thanks for the teenage love :feelswhat:
I'll keep trolling weebcels after the vote:feelskek:

:feelskek:

If you like tranime your allied with troons and fags tbhngl

@nice_try
@based_meme

@Tarquinius
@CopingForBrutality
@LesscoBlob

14 is legal where I live nigga

14 is legal where I live nigga
Where is that? The Neverland ranch?

And it's not legal in accordance with the laws which governs the operation of this site. Ask admin, I'm sure they will tell you that expressing that on this site is inching towards violation of site rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.