Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Early vote since I’m alive to create it: Bring back female Avis or no?

Early vote since I’m alive to create it: Bring back ALL female Avis or no?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the camera was invented, they would draw paintings of important people, philosophers, mathematicians, musicians etc Are you telling me that just because it is just paint and not a real picture those figures would have less amount of praise as compared to an actual photo? Of course not. 2D Avis are the same amount of worship (arguably more due to culture behind it) as 3D worshipping avis. Pixelisation doesn't change that.
Not to take a side but this analogy doesn't work since anime foid depictions are rarely depictions of real people.

According to your choice rule, A & B can win simultaneously if A > C > B. Since A has the most votes, A wins. Yet, C has more votes than B (and thus A or B) and since A > C, A + B > C, whence B also wins. Did you mean that C should have more votes than A & B (not collectively but individually) for B to win?
We can have a simple coin toss distribution nP2 (xx, xy, yx, yy) as choices. But the question is how to form policy based on that. Maybe use group theory to decide maximum satisfaction.

2D avis are trying to depict an improved or exaggerated version of a real group : the imperfect female gender . It doesn't have to be specific people. Arguably worse than praising a portrait of an important person which is not an exaggerated/upgraded version of that thing.
A little bit of a stretch but even then it is not worship of an actual human's person. Just the female form itself and that too an exaggerated version. If someone is against that itself they are welcome to become gay

I think in general, one half of the forum dictating what the other half can or cannot do is dumb in of itself. Something like that should only happen when there is an overwhelming majority, not when the votes are 50/50.

Look at Brexit to know that my words are true JFL
Well its either that or the mods/admin decide on their own. And this poll really opened a can of worms since the only mods who voted, voted yes. What's even weirder is that some of the same users are voting no on my anime avi poll. I don't think everyone realises that yes here includes irl foids

I don’t understand

What’s so bad about having 2d girls as a profile picture? I’m sure it doesn’t affect you or anyone? I’m sure for certain you’ll be fine regardless.
It's just edgelords that think they're based for hating anime. Muh tough guy bullshit.

These retards don't realize that this is an incel forum, not a Tate worshipping redpill forum

You know every hairless monkey, or do you just think you do?
I have experience, yes. Not unlimited, of course. But none of us has unlimited experience or "knowledge", and yet we all have theories. By definition, a theory is what you come up with in the absence of omniscience.

You're doing that hairless monkey thing with the ego and the emotion thing. You're having what's called in the vernacular as a "chimp-out" of sorts.
Huh?

I wasn't insulting you, you fucking retard (this is an insult, you see?). You misinterpreted it and read that as a personal attack through the lens of your sensitive ego.
"you are being simplistic" = passive aggressive (stealthy) insult.

"retard" = juvenile kindergarten variety insult.

I meant simplistic in the classic sense.
You mean the academic/bluepilled/foid sense?

Not everyone falls under your paradigm of behaving in ways that are congruent with religious practices and beliefs. There are such things as atheists, as you may have heard.
No, there are no atheists (theoretical claim). I have never met a real atheist (experimental validation of the theory so far).

You, for instance believe in the goddess reason/truth/knowledge, like Robespierre.
You need to stop acting like you know best and that you know people better than they know themselves. It's ridiculously arrogant, to say the least.
Making any claim you disagree with always sound arrogant, when you are proud like a foid.

Your thrift store psychoanalysis is forgetting the (obvious) fact that users are currently discussing - in this thread - the very thing you're purporting is being hidden: the reasons behind why some of us want anime avis.
I am not "forgetting" it. This debate is the perfect illustration of my claim.

This debate is between the half of inceldom who is honest enough to admit that they are tempted by foid worship (those voting to keep the no-foid AV policy) and those hypocrite or deluded enough to pretend that they aren't (the yes vote).

I’m sure that it takes another level of boredom for someone to actually complain about others appreciating cartoon drawings of women.

Like having it as a profile pic
Bruh. What is the major malfunction you have in not seeing this simple thing. Anime foids are a form of worship. The way they behave, act, look, is somewhat akin to what exactly we would want a foid slave to be like in reality. If you want to post and talk about your love of animated women then do it, but it's called "Worship". I mean, do you like to gawk at an ugly anime and fap to her? Nope! Neither do I. So if it wasn't worship of beauty that people are trying to channel and share, what else is it?

Last edited:
Mods should not be allowed to vote in this poll.

The only reason they vote yes is because they are lazy and are fed up with checking AVs.

Yes vote - mods = 78
No vote = 79
@Fat Link

Yes vote minus mods: 80

No vote: 83

Not to take a side but this analogy doesn't work since anime foid depictions are rarely depictions of real people.

No influencing elections Mr. Moderator :feelsclown:

winning social media GIF by Patriot Act

I dont see the problem with anime girls, we must cope in some way.
Please read the OP of this thread

Mods should not be allowed to vote on this because they have a conflict of interest. Repealing the ban on foid AV will lighten their workload.

No influencing elections Mr. Moderator :feelsclown:

winning social media GIF by Patriot Act
Forum has voted to allow 3d irl foids lol. We are beyond the point where any of this matters

@Fat Link, can you please clarify your position?
There must be some confusion here. More people voted to allow foid avis than not. Even @Fat Link which makes no sense. Because he voted to ban anime foid avis in my poll

@Fat Link - I think there must be some confusion.

Confused The Sopranos GIF

Last edited:
Just want to drop this here

This poll shouldn't even exist. Just allow the avis and don't give a fuck about the retards that vote against it. Their opinion has less worth and doesn't matter.
Nobody should lose their freedom to choose whatever avi they want because some retards vote against it

Mods should not be allowed to vote on this because they have a conflict of interest. Repealing the ban on foid AV will lighten their workload.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Isn't that what @SlayerSlayer is saying below; that the fem AV ban "is a bitch to enforce"?
just give the weebs a cope. Its a bitch to enforce
So, basically, what the mods are doing here is to vote for what is easier for them. That is what I call a conflict of interest.

@based_meme @Fat Link @JayGoptri Isn't that a conflict of interest?

Isn't that what @SlayerSlayer is saying below; that the fem AV ban "is a bitch to enforce"?

So, basically, what the mods are doing here is to vote for what is easier for them. That is what I call a conflict of interest.

@based_meme @Fat Link @JayGoptri Isn't that a conflict of intere
:feelshaha:

Lmao, and?

Why do you care so much? Just let everyone use whatever avi they want.
It's just a forum you know

Yes. If it is the case, then it is a CoI.. (Conflict of Interest). But hopefully this is all a miscommunication of some kind. @Fat Link - I know you are resting big fella, but when you get a chance, could you please clarify? Thank you kind Sir.

We can have a simple coin toss distribution nP2 (xx, xy, yx, yy) as choices. But the question is how to form policy based on that. Maybe use group theory to decide maximum satisfaction.
Sorry, but I don't quite get what you're suggesting here.

PS Did you mean social choice theory instead of group theory? Group theory is part of abstract algebra. Social choice theory tends to be kind of a bummer though (cf., e.g., the Gibbard-Satterthwaite theorem).

Sorry, but I don't quite get what you're suggesting here.

PS Did you mean social choice theory instead of group theory? Group theory is part of abstract algebra. Social choice theory tends to be kind of a bummer though (cf., e.g., the Gibbard-Satterthwaite theorem).
Nvm. I've invented an even better method. The options could be like this
1. Allow all foid avis
2. Allow only 2d not 3d
3. Allow only 3d not 2d
4. Allow 2d , don't care about 3d
5. Allow 3d , don't care about 2d
6. Ban 2d, don't care about 3d
7. Ban 3d, don't care about 2d
8. Disallow all
9. Don't care either way

Then we can prepare a grid of 2d | 3d and add points to each based on the vote. For every vote in option 1,2 and 4 add one point to 2d. For every vote in option 1,3 and 5 add a point to 3d. For every vote in 2,7 and 8 take a point away from 3d and for every vote in 3,6 and 8 deduct a point from 3d.

Then we can ban or unban either based on whether their final outcomes have a positive or negative value. I think this is the fairest method to consider all opinions without any loaded assumptions like the previous polls.

Last edited:
Why do you care so much?
I care about integrity.

You call yourself blackpilled, don't you? How do you square that with having an Anime gif in your signature? To me this denotes a lack of integrity.

I care about integrity.

You call yourself blackpilled, don't you? How do you square that with having an Anime gif in your signature? To me this denotes a lack of integrity.
The only argument they have is that they have more newfag spam trannies voting for them, unlike the no option. Sad!

You'll note that @SlayerSlayer voted yes. JFL

In fact, every purple name that voted picked yes. You'd think that if there was a CoI, they'd pick no.

Last edited:
We're winning don't let the weebs win!

GrAYS who voted yes: 7
GrAYS who voted no: 13

:feelshehe:
You guys have way more GrAYS, they just disguise themselves by being spam trannies.

Just noticed the poll states that "Bring back female Avis or no?"
Its not about anime foids exclusively but all foid avatars.

Every single place on planet fuckin earth is worshipping foids, from movies to tv shows to modern video games, where every main character now in video games is a dyke foid to youtube and fuckin tiktok to twitch fuckin streamers playing with foids characters(if you do that then you are a transgender faggot because roleplaying as a woman is a faggot trait and no the shitty execuse about staring at your character ass isn't real, if you self insert as a women then you are a faggot).
Every single advertisement on the internet that uses a human model picks a foid, every popular music artist is now a foid, the world revolves around worshipping foids because men are fuckin cucks with a humiliation fetish.
Not this fuckin place, this is the only place where I don't have females shoved on my face every single moment, if you want to worship foids with your Avis do it in another place, you probably already doing everywhere else but not fuckin here, take your humiliation, worship and cuckoldry fetish somewhere else.
Since poll is about bringing back all foid avatars hell fucking no, I could tolerate anime foid avatars but real foid avatars? No way. This is an incel forum not looksmax or plebbit.

1. Allow all foid avis
2. Allow only 2d not 3d
3. Allow only 3d not 2d
8. Disallow all
9. Don't care either way

Then we can prepare a grid of 2d | 3d and add points to each based on the vote. For every vote in option 1,2 and 4 add one point to 2d. For every vote in option 1,3 and 5 add a point to 3d. For every vote in 2,7 and 8 take a point away from 3d and for every vote in 3,6 and 8 deduct a point from 3d.

Then we can ban or unban either based on whether their final outcomes have a positive or negative value. I think this is the fairest method to consider all opinions without any loaded assumptions like the previous polls.
This is too complicated for the average.is user who won't have the patience to sit down and run through the logic. It's also redundant or "invariant" for 1, 3, 5, and 7, because we don't care about the 3D vote, so any combination that includes it is "symmetrical" to any combination that doesn't care either way i.e., we treat that result as if they never voted in the first place.

That leaves 2, 4, 6, and 8. Votes 2 and 4 are symmetrical, as are 6 and 8. This leaves us effectively with 2 choices:

Allow anime avis. (Yes)
Don't allow anime avis. (No)

We've already done this twice.

The "don't care" vote may as well have not existed, because if they cared, they would vote one way or the other. The indifferent vote is functionally the same as active non-participation (like removing the ÷1 or +0 beside any number you write down).

Commendable effort, though.

Last edited:
I can't fucking believe that group theory made its way into a vote about whether or not to have anime avatars. It truly is everywhere.

planet-of-the-apes-charlton-heston.gif

This is too complicated for the average.is user who won't have the patience to sit down and run through the logic.
I thought about that. That's why instead of telling them the selection process and confusing them further we can just ask their opinion. I think the 9 votes are easy enough to understand.

, because we don't care about the 3D vote,

If that were true then we might as well just ask whether the forum wants to ban anime avis or not. It'd be a lot simpler. And frankly I would rather have it that way. But for some reason @Fat Link persists on making this about 3D foid avis as well and clubbing both together. And look at the result! By a slim margin the majority of the forum wants to allow ALL foid avis, including 4 mods no less!

But yeah, if allowing 3D foid avis was never a possibility then this entire poll is a meaningless sham. I already did a poll on anime foid avis and the forum favours them by a comfortable majority of 60%.

The "don't care" vote may as well have not existed, because if they cared, they would vote one way or the other. The indifferent vote is functionally the same as active non-participation (like removing the ÷1 or +0 beside any number you write down).
I believe this option does serve a purpose. Of weeding out users who don't have a strong opinion on the topic. Thus leaving only those who have a stake in this. I can easily imagine such users choosing either way even though they don't care that much. This way those who truly are not affected by the outcome can be kept out.

Last edited:
In fact, every purple name that voted picked yes. You'd think that if there was a CoI, they'd pick no.
What ?

They voted to repeal the ban on foid image AVs, i.e. to make their jobs easier. That is the CoI.

Same old tired argument.

WANTING to have a foid does not mean that you have to PRAISE foids.

Displaying an image of X is PRAISING X (unless clearly specified otherwise). Displaying a waifu is PRAISING waifus. PRAISING is the essence of WORSHIP (look at the etymology of that word).

WORSHIP waifus is just a thin excuse to WORSHIP foids in general.
One of my old avi’s was of a dancing black man. It was not praise in any way, and was random.

One of my old avi’s was of a dancing black man. It was not praise in any way, and was random.
You may not have had the intention of praising but it was praise, whether you realized it or not. If you are made to wear a t-shirt with a portrait of Joe Biden on your back, you are praising Joe Biden, even if you don't even know the portrait is there. You are carrying an advertisement around. That's praise.

You may not have had the intention of praising but it was praise, whether you realized it or not. If you are made to wear a t-shirt with a portrait of Joe Biden on your back, you are praising Joe Biden, even if you don't even know the portrait is there. You are carrying an advertisement around. That's praise.
323CB186 6D0F 4AAE B4EC 3910CEEBEBDE

Faggot or foid worshipper, make your choice.
What? This is the most absurd distinction I have ever seen. And honestly you are none the wiser for expressing it. Saying either you have to do foid worship or you are faggot is just the height of what many here might call "low IQ" thinking. (to quote a troublesome but nonetheless popular phrase used commonly here). I call it lack of experience and insight into one's own condition and thus the condition of others. There are more than two choices or two ways of expressing ourselves regarding this feature of Inceldom, and your attempt to undermine that is strange.

I thought about that. That's why instead of telling them the selection process and confusing them further we can just ask their opinion. I think the 9 votes are easy enough to understand.
Let's agree to disagree.

If that were true then we might as well just ask whether the forum wants to ban anime avis or not. It'd be a lot simpler. And frankly I would rather have it that way. But for some reason @Fat Link persists on making this about 3D foid avis as well and clubbing both together. And look at the result! By a slim margin the majority of the forum wants to allow ALL foid avis, including 4 mods no less!
As far as I can recall, the no 3D avis were implicit in the old rule under the no foid worship rule. It may have been explicitly in the rules at some point, I don't remember.

But yeah, if allowing 3D foid avis was never a possibility then this entire poll is a meaningless sham. I already did a poll on anime foid avis and the forum favours them by a comfortable majority of 60%.
This is why the wording of a poll is important. It can greatly influence voter perception and skew the results.

I believe this option does serve a purpose. Of weeding out users who don't have a strong opinion on the topic. Thus leaving only those who have a stake in this. I can easily imagine such users choosing either way even though they don't care that much. This way those who truly are not affected by the outcome can be kept out.
The working assumption, which is reasonable, should be that anyone who doesn't vote either doesn't care or hasn't seen the thread. Stickying the thread reduces the chance of the latter. If they don't care, then it doesn't affect them, and so their vote should be treated as insignificant or negligible to the outcomes that matter. Capturing the "don't care" vote won't have utility beyond user analytics and looking for data on questions like, "what percentage of users who don't care about this vote also don't care about voting on any forum poll?" I doubt @Master really gives a shit about all that. :feelshaha:

This brings up an interesting point (I think) about the demographic of potential voters in any kind of election or poll. The indifferent group is arguably the most important one for any one position to capture on their side. But @Fat Link is officially neutral here, so he shouldn't care which way the indifferent group votes may swing.

What ?

They voted to repeal the ban on foid image AVs, i.e. to make their jobs easier. That is the CoI.
Bruh.

If the vote is "no" and it's banned, then it means more work for them, because that's one more thing to have to moderate. If the vote is yes, then they don't have to pay attention to avis or be inundated with reports about avis.

...Which is your point. Yes, I agree. The mods shouldn't have a vote on this, then.

Last edited:
We're winning don't let the weebs win!
Yeah. So we gotta campaign harder. Calling all curries, go vote ! Start threads. Idk.
1. Allow all foid avis
2. Allow only 2d not 3d
3. Allow only 3d not 2d
8. Disallow all
9. Don't care either way

Jesus Christ. This is quite possibly the most complicated "solution" to an otherwise relatively straightforward problem in my opinion. How would all the mods keep this straight? How we would keep this straight?

Bruh.

If the vote is "no" and it's banned, then it means more work for them, because that's one more thing to have to moderate. If the vote is yes, then they don't have to pay attention to avis or be inundated with reports about avis.
First answer me this, shouldn't the Mods be neutral?

And if the Yes vote prevails, the only thing you will see for the next few months is a huge war between users about whose Avis or banner or foid pics are true Gigastacy. That always turns into bragging. If Mods have to try and sift through all that...I mean can you image? Everyday @wereq is going to send out his big booty hoes for everyone to see and talk about. Example:

"Damn I wish I had that phat ass, I would hit that so hard man"

Why do we want this here?

Last edited:
First answer me this, shouldn't the Mods be neutral?
Only the people with the power to change the rules should be neutral. That would be similar to voting for yourself to be the next leader of a small council when the old one moves or passes on.

And if the Yes vote prevails, the only thing you will see for the next few months is a huge war between users about whose Avis or banner or foid pics are true Gigastacy. That always turns into bragging. If Mods have to try and sift through all that...I mean can you image? Everyday @wereq is going to send out his big booty hoes for everyone to see and talk about. Example:

"Damn I wish I had phat ass that I would hit that so hard man"

Why do we want this here?
WTF are you talking about? Nobody is talking about allowing 3D avis. It's already a given that, under no circumstance, is it ever going to happen.

Only the people with the power to change the rules should be neutral. That would be similar to voting for yourself to be the next leader of a small council when the old one moves or passes on.
Yeah so, only Fat Link and Master?

Hmm idk man. Other Mods have followers who might be influenced by their choice and not the issue at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.