Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does your mom also virtue signal to you?

UndertakerCel

UndertakerCel

18 year old truecel
-
My parents and relatives keep virtue signaling toward me and saying that I can definitely get laid. Once I visited my uncle and he literally asked me if I have a girlfriend. When I said no, he didn’t believe it lol and said that I’m lying. It seems that other generations aren’t exposed to modern hypergamy at all. Those who didn’t really live during the 2000s as teens have no clue about the importance of being a Chad in the dating field. This is why I believe many of the millenials and older groups and keep spreading the personality meme when they hear about inceldom.

Lmao, almost 400 posts in one day. Just postmaxx bro

I remember when I was in highschool and early college my parents and other old relatives would assume that I really did have a girlfriend but that I was just hiding her and keeping it private from them.
Eventually my parents realized that their coping was wrong and that I'm a no gf loser.

Never i guess my mom knew it was over when she saw my subhuman eye area when i was born

Only lebanesecel did harder than him so far. 500 in 24 hours, tbhtbh
Well, he joined yesterday at 6:47 AM my time. According to this, he still has 3 hours and 37 minutes to overtake him kek

Lmao, almost 400 posts in one day. Just postmaxx bro
WOW I didn´t even notice that wtf! When I joined I posted like 50 posts a day and I thought that was a lot. 400! OP are you trying to beat a record?

WOW I didn´t even notice that wtf! When I joined I posted like 50 posts a day and I thought that was a lot. 400! OP are you trying to beat a record?
Yes. They said I have 3 hours remaining.

That novembercel is not even banned yet, how do you know it's him?
What’s a bit concerning is that @Arab guy made only yesterday like 20-25 posts. So soon after lebanesecel was banned... And @Blackpill101 is lebanesecel? Kek.

What’s a bit concerning is that @Arab guy made only yesterday like 20-25 posts. So soon after lebanesecel was banned... And @Blackpill101 is lebanesecel? Kek.
He decided to be active as soon as the other alts of @Blackpill101 were banned.

He decided to be active as soon as the other alts of @Blackpill101 were banned.
Your knowledge about all of this is immense considering you joined yesterday. Let’s see what time will bring kek

Your knowledge about all of this is immense considering you joined yesterday. Let’s see what time will bring kek
I just read the ban discussion megathread since it was exploding.

What’s a bit concerning is that @Arab guy made only yesterday like 20-25 posts. So soon after lebanesecel was banned...
Lebanese was banned about a week ago, not just yesterday, so it's not confirmed.
And @Blackpill101 is lebanesecel? Kek.
j_nVY.png

I saw that pic in ban appeal section, tbhtbh.

Lebanese was banned about a week ago, not just yesterday, so it's not confirmed.

j_nVY.png

I saw that pic in ban appeal section, tbhtbh.
Wow. His IP is revealed.

Proof you’re actually homeless? Feel free to PM.
i honestly dont know why i would LARP as a temporary homeless guy, whether you like it or not im not going to be homeless on the 2nd so fuck off with this LARP shit

i honestly dont know why i would LARP as a temporary homeless guy, whether you like it or not im not going to be homeless on the 2nd so fuck off with this LARP shit
Your parents decided to receive you back? Also why did you get kicked?