Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have you talked to your pastor about your situation?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I did. I didn’t use the word incel, but I told him I struggle every Sunday going to church because I’m one of the few people over 30 with no kids or wife and I feel like an outcast. He asked if I have been judged negatively by the congregation and I said no, which is true. He then reminded me that Paul was also single at an old age which made me feel only slightly better. Then said something about god has a plan for us all.

Last edited:
There was a sign that looked like this: View attachment 1086043 which read on the side: Only worshippers and official visits allowed
I think you are considered a worshipper. Maybe go again and tell them you are interested in membership, and if they kick you out then so be it.

Never tried to talk to my pastor about it, I don't wanna talk to others about my inceldom. It's embarassing.

I did. I didn’t use the word incel, but I told him I struggle every Sunday going to church because I’m one of the few people over 30 with no kids or wife and I feel like an outcast. He asked if I have been judged negatively by the congregation and I said no, which is true. He then reminded me that Paul was also single at an old age which made me feel only slightly better. Then said something about god has a plan for us all.
Keep the faith my friend

THE FUCKING CHURCH IN MY AREA REJECTED ME
That’s Brutal! Those fake Christian bastards can fuck them selves, they’re supposed to be loving and welcoming community except you get ostracized. Doesn’t sound like true loving Christians that they’re suppose to be. I hate Sundays and going to church too

It never talks back to me, tho

We incels are going through the same things brocel

Cuck