Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you go to the gym or like sport your not a truecel

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
If you are good at sports and can build muscle, you are not a truecel. maybe a failed normie.
Anyone who calls themselves gymcel here should be banned immediately.
If you are good at sports you have good genetics.
Like Elliot, I have also found that even younger people are better at sports than me, such as swimming.
I was once in a swimming club and quickly dropped out as a child.
Nobody recommended that I continue and the female trainer asked my mother if I was hard of hearing or had another disability. I wanted to become a skateboarder and I quickly gave up on that. just like elliot.
He also saw younger people getting faster and better than him at skateboarding and he gave it up. how was karate and got beaten up there. I stopped that too when I was 14 years old.
I didn't have to do sports at school anymore because I got a doctor's note.
If you are good at sports and can build muscle, you are not a truecel. maybe a failed normie. Anyone who calls themselves gymcel here should be banned immediately. If you are good at sports you have good genetics. Like Elliot, I have also found that even younger people are better at sports than me, such as swimming.
Nobody recommended that I continue and the female trainer asked my mother if I was hard of hearing or had another disability.
I wanted to become a skateboarder and I quickly gave up on that.
just like elliot. He also saw younger people getting faster and better than him at skateboarding and he gave it up. how was karate and got beaten up there.
I stopped that too when I was 14 years old. I didn't have to do sports at school anymore because I got a doctor's note. As soon as I do strength training, nothing changes for me. I gain zero muscle mass. Real incel losers never could do something in sport. In dodgeball, I was always the last person selected because no one wanted me on the team. It was the same with other sports. The whole class had even asked the teacher if he could tell me that I shouldn't be on their team. Stacy and chad said "WE DONT WONT HIM IN OUR TEAM" "TEACHER CAN YOU TELL HIM THAT HE IS NOT IN OUR TEAM PLEASE":soy::chad::foidSoy: of course normies said the same what chad and stacy said.

Last edited:
Several gymcel photos with bad face

idk bro im normie with asymmetrical face and 9-10cm erect penis
but i still workout

You wrote the same thing twice.
Besides, many do these things for the mental joy of it rather than getting good at it.

@gymcellragefuel what do you say

Besides, many do these things for the mental joy of it rather than getting good at it.
"its like I go out on saturday with my group for the joy":soy:. truecels have no joy for things like this

but i still workout
fakecel. Why you go to a place with tons of chad and stacys that train their asses for chads cock? thats one of the most suitfuel places for truecels

Yeah I tried lifting for a while and I had minimal results. Even skinny teenagers who never touched a dumbbell in their life and smoke and drink every night can lift more and run for longer than me. I used to do boxing when I was younger and I had to quit because I was getting beaten up in every spar. I'm extremely uncoordinated and have terrible reflexes. In PE I was always targeted and laughed at because of how bad I was. Everyone who does sports is an annoying normie bully, and only the other truecels don't do any sports here.

but i still workout
the worst are this couples there or you can see how stacy ask chad out for sex

Yeah I tried lifting for a while and I had minimal results. Even skinny teenagers who never touched a dumbbell in their life and smoke and drink every night can lift more and run for longer than me. I used to do boxing when I was younger and I had to quit because I was getting beaten up in every spar. I'm extremely uncoordinated and have terrible reflexes. In PE I was always targeted and laughed at because of how bad I was. Everyone who does sports is an annoying normie bully, and only the other truecels don't do any sports here.
thats true. I have a very bad coordination too. I have problems to walk straight

fakecel. Why you go to a place with tons of chad and stacys that train their asses for chads cock? thats one of the most suitfuel places for truecels
who said im going to the gym but if i did i see nothing wrong to exprience the benefit
i go to the street where there are pull up bars and place for push ups and dips

Just because you are ugly, doesn’t mean all your traits will be bad jfl. They are just more likely to. There’s a difference.

Just because you are ugly, doesn’t mean all your traits will be bad jfl. They are just more likely to. There’s a difference.
you must be dump to believe a trucel can have fun in sports. sport means competition which incels always lose

funny thing is @incel god said the same shit that your saying now to me. The reality is that any one can go gym regardless of fitness level. I started as a fatcel

No bro, just look at powERlifting. You have so many ricecels who do that shit to cope. Some get mega strong with the SBD which means good strength genetics. But they are still ugly & incel JFL.

you must be dump to believe a trucel can have fun in sports. sport means competition which incels always lose
Truecels are only guaranteed to lose in the looks department.

not a single word

I'm terrible at sports and I still used to go to the gym. You just need motivation. Normies say that you can make up for a lack of motivation through discipline. But I'm not so sure about that. It's hard to give 100% for something all the time when you don't have a vision or a goal. In your case I would see myself being stronger than 90% of the ethnics in your class. If you don't have any disabilities I think it would be possible. You just need to want it enough to put in the effort and every now and then you reassess what you're doing and if it's working. If it's not working you analyze exactly why that could be and then implement changes. You continue to do that until you reached your goal.

I gymcel but still look ultra dyel and my Lifts suck

lmaooooo gl gymmaxing when 5'3 XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Male gaze bullshit I’m not a true gymcel or really excelled at sports but it really doesn’t matter if you are tbh.

The point is looks + nt however if ur non NT u won’t be good at a lot of these things anyways sadly so

Last edited:
Don’t see chads at the gym lol

Like most things its all genetics. My dad was an athelete and I probably would've been too if he hadn't married an asian. He played on soccer and basketball teams in high school and also ran marathons and I tried and failed at all of those. I can't even put on muscle after lifting for a year.

Male gaze bullshit I’m not a true gymcel or really excelled at sports but it really doesn’t matter if you are tbh.

The point is looks + nt however if ur non NT u won’t be good at a lot of these things anyways sadly so
are reflected in their appearance and athletic performance. If you look good, you're also good at sports because you have good genes. foids can find a healthy man by judging by their appearance. thats what we discuss everyday here. how cant you understand?

a joke? not funny
are reflected in their appearance and athletic performance. If you look good, you're also good at sports because you have good genes. foids can find a healthy man by judging by their appearance. thats what we discuss everyday here. how cant you understand?
C8CDCF6F D1CC 4509 8891 46F2CB486114

If you think fat retards like this are chad JFL

7BA06E0A 806A 4B79 ADB9 17CA114B6DB5

No gym for your face

Odd take. As a truecel you'd know that 99% of normie attractiveness is the face, 0.5% is height and then there's everything else. Foids will literally fight to fuck a twink that has a 10/10 face, just look at K(gay)-Pop icons like BTS.

If you are good at sports and can build muscle, you are not a truecel. maybe a failed normie.
Like Elliot, I have also found that even younger people are better at sports than me, such as swimming.
Nobody recommended that I continue and the female trainer asked my mother if I was hard of hearing or had another disability. I wanted to become a skateboarder and I quickly gave up on that. just like elliot.
He also saw younger people getting faster and better than him at skateboarding and he gave it up. how was karate and got beaten up there. I stopped that too when I was 14 years old.
If you are good at sports and can build muscle, you are not a truecel. maybe a failed normie. Anyone who calls themselves gymcel here should be banned immediately. If you are good at sports you have good genetics. Like Elliot, I have also found that even younger people are better at sports than me, such as swimming.
Nobody recommended that I continue and the female trainer asked my mother if I was hard of hearing or had another disability.
just like elliot. He also saw younger people getting faster and better than him at skateboarding and he gave it up. how was karate and got beaten up there.
I stopped that too when I was 14 years old. I didn't have to do sports at school anymore because I got a doctor's note. As soon as I do strength training, nothing changes for me. I gain zero muscle mass. Real incel losers never could do something in sport. In dodgeball, I was always the last person selected because no one wanted me on the team. It was the same with other sports. The whole class had even asked the teacher if he could tell me that I shouldn't be on their team. Stacy and chad said "WE DONT WONT HIM IN OUR TEAM" "TEACHER CAN YOU TELL HIM THAT HE IS NOT IN OUR TEAM PLEASE":soy::chad::foidSoy: of course normies said the same what chad and stacy said.
dnr. you're just lazy.

I am bad at team sports, I always liked physical activity alone: Swimming, Gym, Martial Arts, Calisthenics

Where does that leave me?

Elliot shouldve kept at it with skating

I feel no joy being in a glorified normie altar.

With normie music

Being with friends in gym is blizz