Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel does sleep make you taller

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Not to mention the fact that sleep deprivation results in less growth hormone, especially during early and middle adulthood. So, yes, sleep enables us to grow, not only taller but grow in general. It helps our bones and muscles to form, model, or remodel in cases of injuries and degenerative conditions.

If you're above the age of 21 there's no point in reading this. It's over. You'll be a manlet in this life.

Thats why im short in HS i would not sleep

my dad is 6 foot and brother is 6 foot im 5foot 9
i also didnt eat healthy
You're 19, it's too late.
is it?
  • Practice good posture: Poor posture can rob anyone of a few inches of height.
  • Try heels or inserts: Choose shoes with taller heels or place inserts in your shoes to add up to a few inches of height.
  • Gain muscle to look and feel stronger: If you feel small in general, lifting weights to gain muscle can make you more muscular and confident.

i also didnt eat healthy

is it?
  • Try heels or inserts: Choose shoes with taller heels or place inserts in your shoes to add up to a few inches of height.
  • Gain muscle to look and feel stronger: If you feel small in general, lifting weights to gain muscle can make you more muscular and confident.

Posture, and gym are good. Wearing lifts is for faggots and women.

"This is VERY unlikely that you can grow any taller at 19. At least not naturally. Although theres a 1-in-a-million chance, especially since you've grown at 18 when usually people don't. If you do grow, it won't be by much. Although most adults won't gain height after the age of 18 to 20, but some times due to some medical conditions your height may continue to increase after this age limit. - First, if your growth plates remain open after this age, which is very uncommon. - Secondly, if a person is suffering from gigantism. "

didnt read but I was sleepmaxxing and I think ive grown an inch taller

Not to mention the fact that sleep deprivation results in less growth hormone, especially during early and middle adulthood. So, yes, sleep enables us to grow, not only taller but grow in general. It helps our bones and muscles to form, model, or remodel in cases of injuries and degenerative conditions.

I've seen some people grow till 21, but sadly it was over for me at 14.

Yes if you sleep on a flat hard wooden plank.
Combine it with hanging upside on trees 10 minutes per day.

100 degree hot yoga 3 hours per week and you will gain 2 cm in 1 year like me.

BatMaxxing is legit azz shit.

Last edited:
ON AVERAGE a 19 year-old may grow another 0.25 “ to age 20.

However, if your growth plates have not yet closed you may grow more than that.
I've seen some people grow till 21, but sadly it was over for me at 14.
DAMN

i also didnt eat healthy

is it?
The posture thing would only rob you if you have an ASD.

Well it’ll at the very least make you look taller, though you can get a small amount by stretching your back muscles though it’s kinda temporary

Not for you, it doesn’t. Keep coping.

The fibrous discs between vertebrae grow while you sleep and compress while you’re standing upright