Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have 'social anxiety'?

I agree with @Gokubro what you're experiencing is just what happens after decades of being a social outcast. It's like a microevolution, when you touch fire it hurts so you stop touching fire, when you interact with the world and you keep having bad experiences and rejection you stop interacting with the world. It's not some magical illness that just happened out of nowhere that should be fixed with a pill.

WIth that said, yeah I do, i'll get freaked out if someone rings my doorbell my heart will start racing and I usually don't open up. As opposed to when I was a kid I would race to the phone anytime someone rang to pick it up first, I was always happy, smiling, confident, talking to strangers, knocking on peoples doors to ask them if I could do a chore for them in exchange for some money etc etc.

The bad thing I really hate (the feel of depression) is anhedonia, boredom. My anhedonia kicked in once I left a low-dose Risperidone (2020).
I'm on risperidone right now. What would you do differently?

I'm on risperidone right now. What would you do differently?
Quit Risperidone as soon as you can. Yes, I know it helps you sleep better (usually on a low dosage) and stop irritability-related issues, but better suffer the latter rather than suffering from such nasty withdrawal for months (and potentially years). SSRI withdrawals hit different, though.

Quit Risperidone as soon as you can. Yes, I know it helps you sleep better (usually on a low dosage) and stop irritability-related issues, but better suffer the latter rather than suffering from such nasty withdrawal for months (and potentially years). SSRI withdrawals hit different, though.
I was on 3mg, now I'm tapering off, first 2.25mg for a week, then 1.5mg and so on. My mother told me I was the most normal I've been in years when I was on 3mg. But I didn't feel much of a difference tbh
Except that my dick isn't working anymore. I hope that's not permanent. No gyno or weight gain so far

Sure, and unsuprisingly I have 500-400 T in my blood.

T level should be around 1000.

I was on 3mg, now I'm tapering off, first 2.25mg for a week, then 1.5mg and so on. My mother told me I was the most normal I've been in years when I was on 3mg. But I didn't feel much of a difference tbh
Except that my dick isn't working anymore. I hope that's not permanent. No gyno or weight gain so far
I tapered off fast 7+ months ago (fluoxetine). I went CT on Risperidone 1 year ago, by the way.