Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you hate pedos?

Does 40 year olds fucking 14 year old JBs bother you?

• Yes, they’re sick fucks

Votes: 103 44.6%
  • No

Votes: 128 55.4%

• Total voters
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
Now I know that a 14 year old foid being fucked by an older adult could cause lots of problems for her but I just don’t give a fuck tbh. Why would I care about some soon to be roastie who only wants Chad? She wouldn’t give a fuck about me so why should I care?

Pedos should face painful execution or castration.

It all comes down to age. 14-15+ I'm fine with. Anything younger is pretty fucked up

Homopedophiles should be killed, even JBcels will support that.

I’m not a pedo but why do you guys care? They’re just stupid foids who are gonna contribute to hypergamy. I doubt they would care if it happened to us
You know boys get molested too, right?

Why should I hate someone who is attracted to prepubescent girls? It's not their fault, and if they don't act on their urges then I don't see anything wrong with them.

Tbh being a pedo would be awful, it's a guarantee of being incel, while also being without many ways to placate your urges which are legal. I'd recommend anyone suffering from this over to 2D, but even that isn't legal in some countries or in some US states. Not too sure how someone can hurt drawings, but normies discern what constitutes morality in seemingly the most arbitrary manner possible.

Although given your question, I had to vote yes.

No man. They are mentally ill, not monsters.

The two often get conflated.

What the fuck does it matter for girls around the age of 14

I mean seriously at this age they are actively seeking the dick of the nearest chad at their school

I’m not a pedo but why do you guys care? They’re just stupid foids who are gonna contribute to hypergamy. I doubt they would care if it happened to us
Idiot I was referring to men who diddle little boys, homosexuals can’t reproduce so they must recruit through rape

You know boys get molested too, right?
The context of this post was it happening to foids. If it happens to a Chad jr I couldn’t care less. I would feel bad though if it happened to a an ugly guy

I would say anything under 12 is almost definitely pedo. 12 can be pedo, and 13 is usually not pedo and 14 almost certainly isn't. It depends on the individual case really.

dont really give a fuck tbh, I
The context of this post was it happening to foids. If it happens to a Chad jr I couldn’t care less. I would feel bad though if it happened to a an ugly guy

I would say anything under 12 is almost definitely pedo. 12 can be pedo, and 13 is usually not pedo
This as well, 14 isn't really pedo territory, it's still below the AoC though.

It happened to me.

But regardless I dont think anyone should have to deal with the trauma it can cause

Idiot I was referring to men who diddle little boys, homosexuals can’t reproduce so they must recruit through rape
In the post I was talking about it happening to foids. I don’t care if it happens to young Chads because they get everything handed to them. I only feel bad if it happens to guys with incel looks
It happened to me.

But regardless I dont think anyone should have to deal with the trauma it can cause
Sorry bro. But I definitely think foids and Chads deserve it

In the post I was talking about it happening to foids. I don’t care if it happens to young Chads because they get everything handed to them. I only feel bad if it happens to guys with incel looks
That’s fucking sick, just because there will be more chads sucking dicks instead of fucking holes doesn’t mean your chances with women would improve. Homosexuality and hypergamy are in lock step with each other.

That’s fucking sick, just because there will be more chads sucking dicks instead of fucking holes doesn’t mean your chances with women would improve. Homosexuality and hypergamy are in lock step with each other.
I don't give a fuck what Chad does or what happens to him. Same thing with roasties. When did I say Chad jr getting molested is gonna increase my chances with whores? They don't give a fuck about me so I dont give a fuck about them

Only if they harm people. Other than that, not really. Not necessarily their fault they’re a pedo.

It happened to me.

Happened to me, too. I was five. By an uncle and a cousin he was also molesting. Good times.

Now I know that a 14 year old foid being fucked by an older adult could cause lots of problems for her but I just don’t give a fuck tbh. Why would I care about some soon to be roastie who only wants Chad? She wouldn’t give a fuck about me so why should I care?
i thought pedos hunted inocent 5 yo, not sexually active 15 yo, so are you talking about pedos? or real pedos?

When a foid can menstruate it's not longer pedophilia. Anything before a foid hits puberty is bad, but mainstream faggots will tell you being attracted to women under 18 is pedophilia but that's nonsense

Just as long as they aren't diddling with my kids then I don't really care.

Oh wait...

i thought pedos hunted inocent 5 yo, not sexually active 15 yo, so are you talking about pedos? or real pedos?
either way. doesn't fuckin matter what happens to future roasties or Chads
When a foid can menstruate it's not longer pedophilia. Anything before a foid hits puberty is bad, but mainstream faggots will tell you being attracted to women under 18 is pedophilia but that's nonsense
any age. I don't give a fuck

Yes they need to swallow lead.

I don’t exactly hate them, they annoy me at worst most of the time, but the most fucked up ones I certainly have disdain for

Don't care. Its not my kids that are getting raped so why would I care.

I wouldn't say I hate them. I don't see the appeal but I'd say it's definitely an uncommon sexuality.

Sure i hate them

Unless it's boys I don't care.Let these retarded foids get real mental illnesses,maybe then they'll stop larping with their "muh PTSD teeheee".

I am not really ok with it !!!

I'm more annoyed with how they try to worm their way into other groups and hijack them to promote their own shit, like that faggot who ran for senator who used to post here before getting banned

Exactly this. Pedophiles cannot be allowed to undermine society. Homosexuals and feminists have already done this to us and look where we are at. Deviants must be suppressed or else there is a real chance that the Overton window will move.

Pre pubescent, or 1 + 2 years after is too much. If they fucked little boys, they deserve to be strung up from their balls and their throats slit like a pig.

No. If it's actual pedos you mean (who're attracted to prepubescents) I'd only dislike them if assisted suicide were legal and they didn't do it. Otherwise it's not their fault, just like it's not my fault that I'm an ugly asperger incel.

I don't care about them. The little foid was probably going to become Chad's and Tyrone's toilet anyway so it doesn't matter if some pedocel got early access. Gay pedocels are evil though.

jfl people on this forum use to be extremely cucked nearly 3 years ago
People in this thread (and most others) really like the number 14.
These people are obsessed with defending underage foids, they are agecucks, they think a 14 year old slut fucking lots of 14 year old boys is perfectly fine but if a 20 year old guy decides to fuck her that makes him a sick predator who should be castrated

I am sorry about my ignorance, but what is a JB?

It could be called morally reprehensible because of the man's age, but most 14 year old girls are physically adult women. That age is also legal in some areas.

They're mentally ill.
It's a sickness. Truly sad.

they are feminists in denial, they share the EXACT same beliefs as them.

@Mainländer jfl have u seen this poll and the replies? these cucks are literslly advocating for death and castration for guys who fuck 14yos:feelskek:
I think the way the question was worded here was unfavorable. "Does it bother you?" I believe many people voted "yes" out of envy or anti-fakecel feelings. Now compare it with these results for instance:

Also, liking 14 yos isn't even pedo.

honestly i am surprised by the results on this poll, some of my faith for this forum has been restored, but i wonder if the results would have been the same if it were about preteen girls (9-12yos)
It would probably get more balanced. Lots and lots of people here obsess about a certain number like 14 or 15. The menarche is the only non-arbitrary line.

people who say stuff like that might be projecting so that they don't appear as what they are afraid to be (normal healthy men with attraction to pubescent preteen girls)
Could be. I hope so tbh. But many are also autistic and thus have these weird obsessions about categorizing things neatly, I think.

Also, daily reminder that no matter how much you tone down with that type of stuff, normies and especially feminists (all women nowadays pretty much) will still hate you, so who cares. I say what I honestly believe is right. Menarche= woman. Who cares about a woman's psychological development, women are permachildren anyway and that's exactly why they shouldn't enjoy this extreme licentiousness they have today.

no, i just think that true pedophiles are kinda weird

but they group everyone not in full support as them as agecucks :feelsjuice:

by true pedo do you mean finding 12yo girls sexually attractive or prepubescent (under 10-11)?
the second one, i'm just not attracted to girls that young so it's just kinda weird tbh