Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you hate pedos?

Does 40 year olds fucking 14 year old JBs bother you?

• Yes, they’re sick fucks

Votes: 109 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 140 56.2%

• Total voters
but they group everyone not in full support as them as agecucks
I don't. I defined agecuck in the thread I linked there.

My definition of agecuck:

Agecuck= "guys their age can have sex with teens but adults like you (and me, in most cases) can't."

Since actual children don't have sex with each other (I want to believe, at least not full sex anyway, only playing doctor or shit like that) it doesn't really apply to them.

I myself don't think penetrating prepubescents is ok.

I hope the fbi doesnt see that or we gonna have to moove to the darknet
The Joker Smile GIF

As long as no one is raping literal little kids i dont care. 14yo thots know what they do.

But nowadays 14 yrs act like whores anyways and have more body appeal than ever so i can UNDERSTAND the appeal you can have for them.

what about female kids?:feelskek:
I dont like it tbh, they are still kids. I have a little nephew boy and few cousins little girls. They are so stupid, naive and vulnerable.

bro to be brutally honest i still think its quite hypocritical and cucked as a self-identified incel and minsogynst to care about some girl under some arbitrary age receiving dick from an adult, i can understand feeling bad for the boys, but feeling bad for like a 9yo girl who took dick up her hole is just reddit tier soy since that 9yo girl will just end up being a cum disposal for chad in about 3-4 years time anyway, she wouldn’t even bother to sympathize with you in your current situation (inceldom, loneliness, etc) when shes older. also i don’t understand why some morons on this forum think rape is the worst thing that can happen to a kid, like, do you guys seriously think a young girl being slowly skinned alive is better than some guy just putting his cock in her hole?:feelskek::feelskek:
No i dont think rape is the worst thing that can happen to a person, i actually cringe when some women call herself a rape survivor because her date didnt want to wait but like i said i have a little nephew so im biased because im very protective over him. Those little boys will also grow up to be tallfags normies who would beat me up and make fun of me. I cant judge people for things they still didnt do.

As long as they don't act on their urges

I don’t even care tbh

14 fucking with older guys does not fuck her up, it is pretty regular in my country and most of them on their teens are used to constant sexual intercourse, a lot of them even know how to avoid pregnancy. A 4 year old i agree, is gross to have sexual fantasies about a 4 year old let alone try sex, a 4 year old is a kid, but 14 IS NOT A KID, those that equate teenage foids to literal kindergarten infants should go back to reddit and stay there are r/pedologic and other insanely hypocritical subreddits, since every single one of these men that say they are not attracted to teen females are liars, self-righteous hypocrites. Even at 13 they are whores (i know by real life a lot of them that were giving blowjobs here to thugs and posting on their whatsapp group, i knew because i stole one of their phone numbers when i was younger and at class).

Fortunately, i do not live in the US, but here there are still hypocritical men.

About REAL pedos, nothing changes about inceldom by attacking them or not, but does not affect either if they get punished, as long as the right terms are used and the men "caught" are real pedos. Overall it is a non-issue.

Last edited:
The whole idea of ability to consent is from used up holes. I rest my case

14 fucking with older guys does not fuck her up, it is pretty regular in my country and most of them on their teens are used to constant sexual intercourse, a lot of them even know how to avoid pregnancy. A 4 year old i agree, is gross to have sexual fantasies about a 4 year old let alone try sex, a 4 year old is a kid, but 14 IS NOT A KID, those that equate teenage foids to literal kindergarten infants should go back to reddit and stay there are r/pedologic and other insanely hypocritical subreddits, since every single one of these men that say they are not attracted to teen females are liars, self-righteous hypocrites. Even at 13 they are whores (i know by real life a lot of them that were giving blowjobs here to thugs and posting on their whatsapp group, i knew because i stole one of their phone numbers when i was younger and at class).

Fortunately, i do not live in the US, but here there are still hypocritical men.

About REAL pedos, nothing changes about inceldom by attacking them or not, but does not affect either if they get punished, as long as the right terms are used and the men "caught" are real pedos. Overall it is a non-issue.
What country do you live in?

Or, if you don't wanna specify which country, maybe say what continent?

Yes I hate them

14 is fine for me. Anything under than that I hate

If you're talking about a man being attracted to 12-17 year olds, then no. I find that normal. But under age 12, that's when it starts to become a matter of mental illness. So no, I don't hate the first type of pedo, but the second type of pedo, I'm not fond of.

Now I know that a 14 year old foid being fucked by an older adult could cause lots of problems for her but I just don’t give a fuck tbh. Why would I care about some soon to be roastie who only wants Chad? She wouldn’t give a fuck about me so why should I care?
If you go lower than 14, then you're gay because foids younger than 14 lack secondary sexual characteristics.

A 14 year old shouldn’t be treated the same as a 4 year old.

There is a massive difference between a teenager and a kid and only low IQ retards fail to see the difference.

Only if they touch boys.

Girls are fair game they all become whores a anyway and I understand the desperation

There are people who deserve hate more than pedos tbh

Who doesn’t hate them

I hate actual pedophiles. 14 isn’t pedophilia.

If they are predators yes but 14 they are no longer innocent and willing participant's

Normgroids hate them so i support them

Hating pedos is a normfag trait, i don't give a fuck what they do, it's not like I have children of my own to protect.

I don't care, I'm not going to have kids to worry about them being potentially hurt by a pedophile. I have my own problems to worry about and rent is almost 45% of my shit income.
Hating pedos is a sexhaver trait.

I don't care, I'm not going to have kids to worry about them being potentially hurt by a pedophile. I have my own problems to worry about and rent is almost 45% of my shit income.
Hating pedos is a sexhaver trait.
Sex havers even hate meme tier pedos, it’s fucking retarded.

Sex havers even hate meme tier pedos, it’s fucking retarded.
Because the so called "pedos" get early access to their chad-only whore in her teen years. :feelshaha:

IT will molest this thread.

COD POINT

I’m not a pedo but why do you guys care? They’re just stupid foids who are gonna contribute to hypergamy. I doubt they would care if it happened to us

Islam allows people to marry little kids, but people only seem to care when it's the "Evil" white man or priests doing it...

I'd love to know why too.

No. In just two years they'll be considered legal in parts of the USA

Hating pedos is sexhaver trait, and so is hating anti-pedos really. If you're trucel it's not like a 14yo foid is gonna look in your direction anyways, lmfao if anyone on here is THAT delusional.

Eh, I might joke and meme about it sometimes, but I will admit that that's a bit too big of an age difference for me to personally condone:feelsugh:.

only gay pedophiles

Hating pedos is a normalfag cuck trait

I have a different answer to the question in the title than the question itself.
I think I only hate people for intentionally direct or negligently causing harm. Being a pedo "just" is a sexual attraction and they are not responsible for it, so I don't hate them for that. However, living out their sexuality can easily cause harm, so they need to be more careful about negligently causing harm. Thus, I probably hate more pedos on average than non-pedos.

However, a 40 year old man fucking a 14 year old does bother me. First, "bothering" is a weaker statement than hate - many people can do lots of things which bother me, but that doesn't cause me to hate them. Secondly, a 14 year old probably already is in puberty, so it's technically not pedophilia, so sexual attraction wasn't the cause, so this 40 yo man cannot use his sexual orientation as "excuse". Instead, I would assume that he fucked her because she was naive and he could easily manipulate her into fucking her, and this manipulative trait is something I actively hate.

I have a different answer to the question in the title than the question itself.
I think I only hate people for intentionally direct or negligently causing harm. Being a pedo "just" is a sexual attraction and they are not responsible for it, so I don't hate them for that. However, living out their sexuality can easily cause harm, so they need to be more careful about negligently causing harm. Thus, I probably hate more pedos on average than non-pedos.

However, a 40 year old man fucking a 14 year old does bother me. First, "bothering" is a weaker statement than hate - many people can do lots of things which bother me, but that doesn't cause me to hate them. Secondly, a 14 year old probably already is in puberty, so it's technically not pedophilia, so sexual attraction wasn't the cause, so this 40 yo man cannot use his sexual orientation as "excuse". Instead, I would assume that he fucked her because she was naive and he could easily manipulate her into fucking her, and this manipulative trait is something I actively hate.
Holy cow, do you realise how cucked this sounds? A 14 year old can get fucked by the entire school football team of her own age but somehow she’s naive when an older man is involved.

This is retarded normal shit logic.

Last edited:
Holy cow, do you realise how cucked this sounds? A 14 year old can get fucked by the entire school football team of her own age but somehow she’s naive when an older man is involved.

This is retarded normal shit logic.
@BlueCore, @SoycuckGodOfReddit, most ‘blackpilled’ user.

Pedos should face painful execution or castration.
True I am 22 and I find some 14 yo girls attractive I understand thats illegal but if I had the chance to be with a 16 yo foid I would. I think any man that fucks a child under the age of 16 should be killed. But I think women can fuck boys as soon as they hit puberty. Women can't be pedophiles!!!:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsLSD:

Dont care about them in real life but they can be pretty damn annoying in incel forums

True I am 22 and I find some 14 yo girls attractive I understand thats illegal but if I had the chance to be with a 16 yo foid I would. I think any man that fucks a child under the age of 16 should be killed. But I think women can fuck boys as soon as they hit puberty. Women can't be pedophiles!!!:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsLSD:
Nice double standard and there is no such thing as a 13 year old child.