Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think agecucking is a form of whiteknighting?

Do you think agecucking is a form of whiteknighting?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Draestyn

Draestyn

KHHV
-
Example 1: "You're in your 30s, stop posting about teenage girls, you're too old for them, focus on women your age"

Example 2: "It's fine for a 13 year old girl to whore around with 13-14 year old boys, but she can't have sex with a 20 year old man, that would be sick and make him a creepy pedo"

What do you think? Is it a form of being a whiteknight cuck or not?

@Mainländer

yes.
but you are cringe if you wanna fk a 10 year old or sm.
13 is prime.

Example 2: "It's fine for a 13 year old girl to whore around with 13-14 year old boys, but she can't have sex with a 20 year old man, that would be sick and make him a creepy pedo"
That's 100% feminism and should be banned on sight.

Agecucks are feminists, even if they don't know it. Gramsci once said that his goal was for everyone to become a communist even if they don't even know what communism is, leftists accomplished the same effect for feminism, since feminism is a spawn of communism anyways.

But being a sugar dady is even more cucked. Whatever you choose, it will be cucked if you are not chad

@Fat Link @Infinity this gonna be gud

It's more natural for men to be with younger women than women being with younger men, hence why males produce sperm even at old age while women have a limit

It's like one of the original flavours of white knight cuck.

its schizophrenic down syndrome dont regard their retardation as logical in any sense. its delusional

I said no. My take is that the thirst for youth is some sad attempt at reclaiming what was stolen from you, but you can never undo the past. Once you make peace with it, the sheer annoyance of being in the same room as a 13 y/o would easily overcome any sexual desire still left.

>first person votes for "no"
>I go to his (or her) profile
>first post I see

Not surprised tbh.

"Science" (falsely so-called) also says that finding a young teen with big breasts attractive as an adult male is a mental illness whereas sticking your penis into a shitty, hairy asshole of some AIDS-ridden mentally ill person, or even getting your penis cut off because you think you're a girl instead, are 100% healthy and even beneficial.

Last edited:
yes.
but you are cringe if you wanna fk a 10 year old or sm.
13 is prime.
13 is not prime at all.

17-22 is prime
10-16 is prime.
17-29 is ok I guess.
30+ is bad tier, I'm stacysexual when it comes to 30+ foids.
>first person votes for "no"
>I go to his (or her) profile
>first post I see

Not surprised tbh.

"Science" (falsely so-called) also says that finding a young teen with big breasts attractive as an adult male is a mental illness whereas sticking your penis into a shitty, hairy asshole of some AIDS-ridden mentally ill person, or even getting your penis cut off because you think you're a girl instead, are 100% healthy and even beneficial.
@BaffleTrot elab on this, why is it not whiteknighting? Why do you think it isn't?

No I’m not
do you think that if a 14 year old bangs a 13 year old, nothing should happen, but if a 21 year old bangs a 13 year old, its not tolerable and something should be done?

and btw "they shouldnt have sex at all", is a cop out. what should happen, if those sexual scenarios do occur?

13 is not prime at all.

17-22 is prime
Agreed.

Get these pedo faggots off this forum, it's no surprise that big pedo faggots came from IT rather than Incels, do the math. Not only are they sick faggots but also they endanger the actual website, something to bear in mind

Agreed.

Get these pedo faggots off this forum, it's no surprise that big pedo faggots came from IT rather than Incels, do the math. Not only are they sick faggots but also they endanger the actual website, something to bear in mind
how is agecucking not whiteknighting?

elab on this, why is it not whiteknighting? Why do you think it isn't?

My interpretation of white knighting is that it's derivative of simping, that is, the white knight is going to "protect his lady faire" out of some belief of her own superiority (even despite hypocritical beliefs in "gender equality") or even a desire to sleep with her. I don't think agecuckery is a form of white knighting by assuming that other agecucks (aside from myself) have similar motivations to me, which aren't based in some perceived superiority of a 13-y/o foid (JFL) or a desire to sleep with her. I guess it's best phrased that a white knight proper should at least appear to venerate the foid, whereas I think 13 y/o girls are disgusting little shits that only make sense to people their own age.

I definitely don't think less of anyone who wants to fuck them, though, bearing the assumption that they're longing for their stolen past. I do look down on people who are just looking for someone weak that they can violence on, but I don't think that really fits the incel stereotype very well, so I disregarded that explanation until now.

But being a sugar dady is even more cucked. Whatever you choose, it will be cucked if you are not chad
I have no interest in being a sugar daddy, that's beyond cucked, but foids are at their most attractive between 15 and 25, and all men know this. Men who claim otherwise and "recoil" at the thought of desiring a younger woman are simply fucking lying and virtue signaling

how is agecucking not whiteknighting?
How is it?? Is the correct question.

White knighting occurs when simps protect m'lady in secret hope that it may end up in sexy time between m'lady and wk. I have no desire to fuck little girl children, and pedos kinda disgust me

That's 100% feminism and should be banned on sight.

Agecucks are feminists, even if they don't know it. Gramsci once said that his goal was for everyone to become a communist even if they don't even know what communism is, leftists accomplished the same effect for feminism, since feminism is a spawn of communism anyways.

How is it?? Is the correct question.

White knighting occurs when simps protect m'lady in secret hope that it may end up in sexy time between m'lady and wk. I have no desire to fuck little girl children, and pedos kinda disgust me
thats not what white knighting is

Agreed.

13 is a bit young but by no means is it "sick."

The AoC should be no higher than 14, period.

if by agecucking you mean people who unironically think that liking 17 yo girls is pedophilia then yeah no doubt

liking pre-pubescent girls who haven't even developed any sexual dimorphism traits yet is not ok tho no matter how you see it

if by agecucking you mean people who unironically think that liking 17 yo girls is pedophilia then yeah no doubt

liking pre-pubescent girls who haven't even developed any sexual dimorphism traits yet is not ok tho no matter how you see it
nice wide gap

here's a question:
do you think that if a 14 year old bangs a 13 year old, nothing should happen, but if a 21 year old bangs a 13 year old, its not tolerable and something should be done?

and btw "they shouldnt have sex at all", is a cop out. what should happen, if those sexual scenarios do occur?

You say "not ok" as if you are the pope. You don't need to like them, but crying about users who do like them is agecucked.

You say "not ok" as if you are the pope. You don't need to like them, but crying about users who do like them is agecucked.
never cried or cared about them lol you asked for my opinion in this thread and I gave it to you, so that brings me to the question; why would you even ask in the first place if you're gonna shrug off any replies of the sort?
nice wide gap

here's a question:
usually 14 is where I cross the line but 13 can be acceptable depending on the case
and people around the same age having sex shouldn't be a bannable offense tbh

usually 14 is where I cross the line but 13 can be acceptable depending on the case
so you support romeo and juliet laws? close in age exemptions? because there is a "power imbalance"?

Depends on the age their arguing for.

I can understand if it's a kid who's under 12. IMO though 15 is mature enough and much closer to an adult.

yeah thats feminist. you're trying to protect little girls, while defending their (legal) right to slut around
If I was trying to protect ''litlle girls'' I wouldn't be advocating for teen sex

Why shouldn't people who can't consent and have sex with each other, be legally persecuted?

If I was trying to protect ''litlle girls'' I wouldn't be advocating for teen sex

Little girls != teen girls.

Most teen girls MOG their male counterparts in how mature they look.

yeah kinda

JFL a "power imbalance", like the one that exists between adult females and adult males, except it is massively wider, lasts for life, and yet nobody in the mainstream gives the slightest shit about it?

Fag. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Agecucks are white knights and feminists. It's fine to not have a preference for prime foids for some reason and voice that opinion here. But arguing against fellow incels who are attracted to prime foids is reddit cuck behavior that should be a bannable offense

I agree. It should be a bannable offense to hate on anybody attracted to pubescent females. Because when you do that, you are basically hating on your entire sex. And that's what got us into this mess in the first place.

Little girls != teen girls.

Most teen girls MOG their male counterparts in how mature they look.

JFL a "power imbalance", like the one that exists between adult females and adult males, except it is massively wider, lasts for life, and yet nobody in the mainstream gives the slightest shit about it?

Fag. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Yet another 2021 cel who thinks he's hot shit for following the fads lmao
"Yeah bro 9 yo girls are totally fuckable you dare disagree with me you're an agecuck:feelstastyman:"

"Yeah bro 9 yo girls are totally fuckable you dare disagree with me you're an agecuck:feelstastyman:"

Didn't say anything about 9 year olds.

But anybody who thinks the AoC should be any higher than 14 is a fucking cuck, and an actual feminist. Before feminism we never had this shit in human history.

The concept of an age of consent is ridiculous, and the battle taking place in this thread proves it.

It's completely subjective, as it depends on one's own morals and interests. There is no objective universal age to go by. You aren't a better man for saying you won't have sex with a woman who's had her first blood and is 13 years old

The only thing I will agree with as far as age goes is that a woman should not be bred before she's had her first blood.

To answer the question in the OP. Yeah, I do believe it's a form of whit knighting, an extremely pathetic form.

Imagine turning down prime pussy because the government has convinced you that a woman is magically ready for sex at 18, despite them fucking as early as 12

Hilarious.

Last edited:
if you cry about those who like 9 year old girls, then you're a feminist agecuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back