Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do you find peace in knowing it never began?

Do you find peace in knowing it never began?

• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
There was nothing I could have done better.
I lived up to the fullest of my potential, this much I realize now.
It's just that my genetic potential was never impressive to begin with.

But I did not make mistakes in this regard.
It could not have happened any other way.

Does this knowledge give you peace?
Or rather the opposite?

Referring to me, yes, theoretically.
Until I run into the next trigger and I rage hard about the unjust world.

Yes, but it still hurts.

No. It is ragefuel from beginning to end.

I found more rage than anything tbh

It deeply angered me at first, but I’m learning to live with it

There was nothing I could have done better.
I lived up to the fullest of my potential, this much I realize now.
It's just that my genetic potential was never impressive to begin with.

But I did not make mistakes in this regard.
It could not have happened any other way.

Does this knowledge give you peace?
Or rather the opposite?
I find the black pill mentality very peaceful. Because it taught me that there's nothing I did wrong. It was just my low IQ height and shitty genetics. That made me who I am I am just a product of the society around me and it's abuse against me. I really wish I was never born. But yes, I do feel relieved that it's not mistakes. I've made that caused me to be in this situation but just my shitty genetics. I do regret trying to fit in with people so much. And had I been blackpilled back in 2002 I would have had a much better life. Unfortunately that philosophy didn't exist back then at the beginning stages of puberty for me.

every day I look back at how my life was ruined because I'm ugly and don't fit in socially. How much better my life would be, if I was born rich or handsome. So no. I don't find peace in it

No, because there's genuine thoughts I have where I want to have hope in myself but then I realized the odds stacked against me, so it becomes a cognitive war

every day I look back at how my life was ruined because I'm ugly and don't fit in socially. How much better my life would be, if I was born rich or handsome. So no. I don't find peace in it
You can always become rich, handsome also takes work

Dont see how anyone can make peace with it. As far as we know, theres only one shot at this life and you'll never experience it, like good looking guys do. Its hard to make peace with that.

?XD?XD?XD?XD?XD?XD?
I have a point, the main features that make a guy ugly are all fixable via traditional methods like grooming and gym

I have a point, the main features that make a guy ugly are all fixable via traditional methods like grooming and gym
you don't know me, you don't know my issues. My life is over. I have trouble getting a minimum wage job. I'm autistic and ugly. Even then, no matter how attractive I can "looksmax to" I will never be chad enough for people to overlook my autism.

you don't know me, you don't know my issues. My life is over. I have trouble getting a minimum wage job. I'm autistic and ugly. Even then, no matter how attractive I can "looksmax to" I will never be chad enough for people to overlook my autism.
brutal man, sorry to hear ..

brutal man, sorry to hear ..
I was on looksmaxxing before I was here. Right now I'm pretty much at the peak of my looksmaxxing career. I look the best that I ever will probably. The results? I went from 0 matches ever to 0 matches ever. 0 friends in real life and 0 respect from other people my age. Looksmaxxing has improved my life for myself, but unless you are already attractive, it won't give you any results socially.

I was on looksmaxxing before I was here. Right now I'm pretty much at the peak of my looksmaxxing career. I look the best that I ever will probably. The results? I went from 0 matches ever to 0 matches ever. 0 friends in real life and 0 respect from other people my age. Looksmaxxing has improved my life for myself, but unless you are already attractive, it won't give you any results socially.
That's pretty much what I want, I don't care about being more social past the friends I already have, I care about my education and just careermaxxing at this point, I'll continue to looksmax accordingly but there's a point where you can do it until you can't

That's pretty much what I want, I don't care about being more social past the friends I already have, I care about my education and just careermaxxing at this point, I'll continue to looksmax accordingly but there's a point where you can do it until you can't
I just want friends. And money. I'm already past the point where I have even a chance to make it big.

I just want friends. And money. I'm already past the point where I have even a chance to make it big.
Go to college for a STEM degree or learn a valuable trade like Electrical wiring

Go to college for a STEM degree or learn a valuable trade like Electrical wiring
well. I can't. most important thing in german school is fitting in and I didn't. I wasn't strong spirited enough to keep going despite bullying and everything so i have a shitty degree and can't go to university. It's OVER

well. I can't. most important thing in german school is fitting in and I didn't. I wasn't strong spirited enough to keep going despite bullying and everything so i have a shitty degree and can't go to university. It's OVER
my condolences brocel, apply for NEETbuxx if you can I guess and just find a strong cope

Yes, it gives me a sense of closure