Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Holiday in Japan right now and depressed like never before

I would love to travel but no one to see the world with :feelsbadman:
I don't even have a group of friends to go with up to lake tahoe or big sur. If I even want to see the beautiful sites in my own state I will be all alone

Unfortunately. India is a biohazard of a nation and should be sectioned off from the rest of the world
still a self loathing cuck huh
never change fagt never ur bound to fail forever

I would love to travel but no one to see the world with :feelsbadman:
I don't even have a group of friends to go with up to lake tahoe or big sur. If I even want to see the beautiful sites in my own state I will be all alone
its not worth
save some money, rot in your basement, you will be better off

Ah man, it was sad reading this.

brocel, huge huge advice from a fellow browncel. when vacationing make time to just walk without destination for a few days, it's worth it. don't listen to music, don't use google maps, just pick a direction and just walk and see what people are doing in their day to day lives.
specially since you're in japan you don't have to worry about being mugged or walking into the ghetto. just trust me on this one. don't worry about the time or location or anything just keep going by foot/car/train whatever
Thanks for the advice

I am in Osaka right now, on holiday, I will stay in Japan for approximately a month. I have seen some stuff, went to Dotenbori and some stores. But I have to say, this is for me the final. This holiday is all by myself, I worked for it. I invested in all the gadgets for travelling. In the end, I just sit in the hotel after a long day of fucking around hating my life because I am incel.

Travelling is not the solution, especially if you are ethnic, if you are white it may be but not for a sandnigger like me. I cannot do anything.
My birthday is soon too, it will be while I am in Japan. My birthday is always just a reminder of my inceldom, nothing else.

I am never going on a holiday in my life again. If you are an incel, just rot in your basement, never ever go outside, because it is over. You will just be confronted with the fact that people do not view you as a human being. The only way to cope is to seperate yourself from the rest of humanity. I admire the oldcels, I truly think I will die before 30, because for me there is no hope, there never was. I knew I was already an incel at 10 years old, 14 years later, I still know it and I know it even more now.

When people tell me my looks are not the problem, this even become more frustrating because I see ugly fucks with girlfriends and wives all the time. People with severe acne. Morbidly obese people. But due to my blackpill knowledge I have come to know what really matters to women in the looks department, race and height and the bone structure of your face. Quite literally nothing else matters. Even at my most gymmaxxed, I am less desirable than any random morbidly obese white guy.

Then there is the mental blockade, if you have been incel for so long, you cannot get it out of your head that you are an incel and no matter what confrontation you will have with a woman you automatically assume the worst in any scenario and you will act accordingly. This is a recipe for disaster and a guaranteed way to remain incel, but there is no fix to this.

tldr; no matter what you do, wherever you go, how far you go, what comfort zone you try to get out of, inceldom is PERMANENT, you cannot escape it. Not in China, Bolivia, the Atlantic ocean or the moon. It will ALWAYS be as it was.
I hate Asia

yes but its all generic useless advice

need some concrete guide or some shit, useless advice like take risks and invest in knowledge is useless :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Its like those fucking online coaches saying to be succesfull you need to invest in smart knowledge and work hard!!! Wow thanks like I didnt know already JFL

Money can at least buy good hookers but yes, money alone unless you wanna betabuxx will not get you a girl. Even if I some day magically get rich I will never let it be known anyway...

But having even 1k monthly income will mean I can NEET for the rest of my life which will already drastically improve my life and I can stay in SEA forever and just spam dating apps there. I refuse to believe that the 100 million of foids there not even 1 will ascend with me

if that is true then I will just end myself, my SEAmaxx plan is my final operation in this life I have betted my life on it.
Just keep hustling bro

Who the fuck goes to japan aka inceldia for vacation.

Literally worst possible choice after south korea for incels.

You could have gone to way better places.

Get out of the population centres and walk around the forest through mountains and all that, will be a much better cope than walking through the bustling city
Yeah I was about to say, most cities are urban hellscapes & feel like literal prisons at time.

Japan has some s-tier scenery:
IMG 7881

I have never travelled in my life before, but after my holiday I will tape off my windows and never leave my house again.
What about food & other essentials?
The pajeets there are mostly migrant workers, many of them illegals. Those subhumans are shitting up the country
Yup, I was going to ask OP if his experience in anyway has been negatively impacted by this.

it always bothered me that one of the more realistic solutions, geomaxxing, only work for whitecels. completely over for ethnic incels. I also tried travelling, but i couldn't really let loose mentally since i was constantly reminded that i was alone and invisible.

Japanese pop culture enthusiasts who want to see if Japan really is like how it's portrayed in their Japanese anime (spoiler: it isn't)

Lots of people go there to visit cool historical places like the samurai castles and Hiroshima/Nagasaki

tldr; no matter what you do, wherever you go, how far you go, what comfort zone you try to get out of, inceldom is PERMANENT, you cannot escape it. Not in China, Bolivia, the Atlantic ocean or the moon. It will ALWAYS be as it was.
Brutal.

Very depressing.

japan seems nice but i bet gooks treat non whites as trash there

I heard it’s top tier destination by everyone who went, also always wanted to go to Asia. My first choice was actually Bangkok Thailand some years ago, but I think it’s too shitehole.

But yes after this holiday I will tape off my windows and never ever leave my house.

it always bothered me that one of the more realistic solutions, geomaxxing, only work for whitecels. completely over for ethnic incels. I also tried travelling, but i couldn't really let loose mentally since i was constantly reminded that i was alone and invisible.
Yes, this is brutal. Whites complain about how race doesn’t mean much, but it is a massive cope.

If you are a deathnic truecel you can’t go to some shithole like the Phillipines and slay, it doesn’t matter if you are literally rich. Junkie alcohol addicted fat white boomer has infinitely more SMV than any deathnic incel. That’s why all truecels are ethnic, there is no truecel if you are white.

@tehgymcel420

Last edited:
Yes, this is brutal. Whites complain about how race doesn’t mean much, but it is a massive cope.

If you are a deathnic truecel you can’t go to some shithole like the Phillipines and slay, it doesn’t matter if you are literally rich. Junkie alcohol addicted fat white boomer has infinitely more SMV than any deathnic incel. That’s why all truecels are ethnic, there is no truecel if you are white.

@tehgymcel420
Ethnics have no SMV, we were never meant to reproduce.

mental blockade, if you have been incel for so long, you cannot get it out of your head that you are an incel and no matter what confrontation you will have with a woman you automatically assume the worst in any scenario and you will act accordingly. This is a recipe for disaster and a guaranteed way to remain incel, but there is no fix to this.
This really was a problem for me. I use to self isolate due to the BP and got depressed and made no friends in college. I had to learn the hard way I need to deal with normies and people anyway. If I don't, then how will I ever find people I like?

Yes, this is brutal. White normies complain about how race doesn’t mean much, but it is a massive cope.
fixed it for you.
Ah man, it was sad reading this.
True tbh, though OP needs to help himself & go into rural areas to enjoy the natural beauty as myself & others pointed out.
This really was a problem for me. I use to self isolate due to the BP and got depressed and made no friends in college. I had to learn the hard way I need to deal with normies and people anyway. If I don't, then how will I ever find people I like?
I can deal with normies, but it’s mentally draining. And that’s the thing most don’t get, is that many of us can somewhat socialize in a way, but we’re hindered due to being non-NT which makes it mentally draining.