Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you actually want to stop being miserable?

Sorry your mom was a bitch and your dad was just not really involved. That fucking sucks. I will always be grateful for having parents that treated me well. Like you said, the cars are cool, but they can't fill the void of loneliness. I absolutely hate when anyone denies the importance of relationships. Relationships are probably the most important thing in life, and nothing else compares. The people that say dumb shit like that are always the ones who always got a girlfriend easily and don't stay single for more than a week, but sure, relationships don't matter. Work on yourself and focus on other things, silly inkwell :soy:. It's hard to even imagine living a good enough life where I wouldn't need unhealthy copes to fill the void. I just try to find anything I can to give me some pleasure. I don't care how long I live. I just want to minimize my suffering and enjoy what I can.
Yeah, thanks, man. It sucks, but what can you do? You can't choose your genes, parents, or environment.
All the normies and foids will never understand what it's like to be alone, truly alone, and have no prospects, no purpose, or no meaning.
I do agree with your last point. All we can do is minimize our suffering and enjoy what we can before we drop from this plane of existence into whatever awaits us in the next.

Yeah, thanks, man. It sucks, but what can you do? You can't choose your genes, parents, or environment.
All the normies and foids will never understand what it's like to be alone, truly alone, and have no prospects, no purpose, or no meaning.
I do agree with your last point. All we can do is minimize our suffering and enjoy what we can before we drop from this plane of existence into whatever awaits us in the next.
Yep. Normies would never understand our pain from being rejected by society. It’s so damn brutal to be ostracized or even worse bullied just about anywhere you go. The best thing incels like us can do is enjoy our copes and not waste our efforts on meaningless pursuits.

Yep. Normies would never understand our pain from being rejected by society. It’s so damn brutal to be ostracized or even worse bullied just about anywhere you go. The best thing incels like us can do is enjoy our copes and not waste our efforts on meaningless pursuits.
It's our only option, frankly, as the dating market becomes more skewed in favor of women and their hypergamy; it's really no place for any who isn't even decently attractive. Around a 7/10 at best.

im not miserable
im a neet and only a woman worshipper cuck is going to be miserable if females don't touch him

It's our only option, frankly, as the dating market becomes more skewed in favor of women and their hypergamy; it's really no place for any who isn't even decently attractive. Around a 7/10 at best.
Yep. That’s why I don’t even bother trying to date. My efforts and money are better spent on my hobbies that are guaranteed to be enjoyable.

Yep. That’s why I don’t even bother trying to date. My efforts and money are better spent on my hobbies that are guaranteed to be enjoyable.
:feelsYall: :yes: Yep, enjoy what we can, before we can no longer.

:feelsYall: :yes: Yep, enjoy what we can, before we can no longer.
Exactly. I make the most of my time with my remaining family and I also enjoy my hobbies when I can. Those things won't always be there, so it's best to make the most of what we have.

Yes, that's why I avoid people.

I'm calm and generally happy only when I'm alone.

Exactly. I make the most of my time with my remaining family and I also enjoy my hobbies when I can. Those things won't always be there, so it's best to make the most of what we have.
Indeed. Best of luck to you, man; we all die, but not all of us live.

Even if an incel stops being miserable, the bad memories mean you carry that emotional baggage with you throughout the rest of your life. So you can never experience what it's like to be unaware of all the negative experiences you can encounter in life. You will lack the naive innocence that people who go through life without struggling for a single thing have in abundance.

Whenever I get a little happy, sooner or later the cruel reality comes back to hit me, which ends up making me feel worse. So, I try to keep myself grounded by being miserable.
^^^ ABSOLUTELY. That is one of the biggest truecel trait. My 2023 was basically that. For the first time ever in my life during the first half of the year, i was truly having the most happiest moments just by not being sad, depressed and suicidal, like i've finally managed to escape the incel life despite lack of relationship. Then out of nowhere i got a disc herniation, making me unable to get up from bed for 5 months straight, got fucked up mentally so bad.

The only thing that will make me not miserable is giving me a nice 18yo virgin blonde girl to myself to do whatever I wanted with. If Christians wanted to help me, they'd pop out some daughters and give me what I wanted instead of telling me to follow their religion.

Indeed. Best of luck to you, man; we all die, but not all of us live.
Yep. I get the occasional thrill from car stuff, but then I just return to my depressed, lonely baseline. Fun hobbies can't fill the void from lack of love and sex. At least I can say I lived in the aspect of car stuff and spending time with my father while he was still here.

I was wondering on all of your perspectives on this, because I personally don't know my own answer. I have lived so long in misery that it just feel normal at this point, like that's all there is to me and I don't know who I am without it. I do want to die but at the same time if there's no afterlife then I wont know what peace is and if there is an afterlife then I will either be this hallow shell of a being or still be in misery. Its not like I don't want to be happy but I don't know how to exist without sadness, insecurity, anxiety, and etc. People are always encouraging me to follow god and I am always seeing how following a faith "improves" peoples lives but is it really? Its just false hope in my eyes and essentially its just taking the bluepill, I'm not sure if I want happiness if that's what it takes. Do I just have to suck it up and accept that I cant live without the feeling of being miserable?
When you spend so much time a certain way it becomes part of you, kind of binds to your DNA. Sometimes when you are in situations where you should be happy you are instead distant and serious. I know all these feelings too well and i wish i could stop but this is all i have ever known. Sadly change is not solely my own to make alone, i need someone to show me there is more.

Depends on what you mean by miserable. Do you mean living miserably in the eyes of others or by your own judgment?
By your own judgement, for example lately I feel like I've been falling deeper into this hole of hatred for myself and others but I still got told that I look "well adjusted" by my family

I can't stop being miserable. Even if I wanted it's just impossible. There's nothing I can do to stop feeling like a fucking subhuman. It's not even that "I" feel but rather an external factor out of my control due to society bias towards me. I'll probably gonna die at 30 or so anyway.
I've found that taking care in my hygiene and clothes whilst keeping to myself and holding a friendly demeaner has fixed that. I'm still overweight, unattractive, and short but doing that seemed to be enough to restore whatever little reputation I had. It definitely is not a fix all and past trauma still haunts me but it is still worth it in the end and I believe its a good place to start if you'll consider it

By the way I'm sorry you feel that way man. I hope you find the answers.
Thank you for this as well, I'm sorry that you have to go through this torment too

When you spend so much time a certain way it becomes part of you, kind of binds to your DNA. Sometimes when you are in situations where you should be happy you are instead distant and serious. I know all these feelings too well and i wish i could stop but this is all i have ever known. Sadly change is not solely my own to make alone, i need someone to show me there is more.
Do you feel that you need a romantic partner or friends?

Do you feel that you need a romantic partner or friends?
I do feel that i do need those things because its one of our basic needs to feel loved and have social interactions. Despite being shutins and repressing those feelings they are still part of our biology

This is our fate as inkwells, cope, rope or ER, your only 3 choices really.

By your own judgement
In that case, yes. Of course. Why would I wanna feel miserable?
for example lately I feel like I've been falling deeper into this hole of hatred for myself and others but I still got told that I look "well adjusted" by my family
I kinda feel you. I too feel like I'm falling deeper into a hole (not of hatred tho) and my family seems oblivious. Maybe we're pretty decent at acting normal (enough) so they don't even suspect anything's wrong? I dunno