Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's a foid I really like but I know it never began for me

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
Before you expose yourself as a the ultimate cuck, stop the selective dyslexia and know she only has a rough idea on what I look like and it was much later after meeting her. I have shown certain people in this community my face before, and they've confirmed I am not good looking.

She's very polite, much more intelligent than the average foid, we have much in common and she has trad views. She's a 6.5 on looks. I think of her often, I am fond of her. You can mock me for these feelings all you want, but we both know you have had the same feelings for someone before, you're just hiding it.

Alas, I know it will fail, I know I am a genetic failure. I know my brain is fried beyond repair, and slowly it will be manifest more and more, until one day, I'll be left on read forever. Forsooth the black pill cannot be overcome, whether you like it or not, no matter how hard you try... you can never overcome. It is most depressing. There is nothing I want more than to just see a foids smile as she holds my hand and tells me "I will love you forever". I am tired of being so alone.

I was playing a videogame lately that allows you to get married, but even in those games, the wife AI doesn't show true interest in me. Never began.

Brootal.

I really wish I didn't care about getting love from a gf. My life would be so much better.

It especially sucks when you do everything right (I'm assuming you're friends with this girl) but your looks will gatekeep that relationship.

Brootal.

I really wish I didn't care about getting love from a gf. My life would be so much better.

It especially sucks when you do everything right (I'm assuming you're friends with this girl) but your looks will gatekeep that relationship.
it is most depressing

Stop obsessing over that whore, she's Chad only

the tradthoth LARP claims another victim

Before you expose yourself as a the ultimate cuck, stop the selective dyslexia and know she only has a rough idea on what I look like and it was much later after meeting her. I have shown certain people in this community my face before, and they've confirmed I am not good looking.

She's very polite, much more intelligent than the average foid, we have much in common and she has trad views. She's a 6.5 on looks. I think of her often, I am fond of her. You can mock me for these feelings all you want, but we both know you have had the same feelings for someone before, you're just hiding it.

Alas, I know it will fail, I know I am a genetic failure. I know my brain is fried beyond repair, and slowly it will be manifest more and more, until one day, I'll be left on read forever. Forsooth the black pill cannot be overcome, whether you like it or not, no matter how hard you try... you can never overcome. It is most depressing. There is nothing I want more than to just see a foids smile as she holds my hand and tells me "I will love you forever". I am tired of being so alone.

I was playing a videogame lately that allows you to get married, but even in those games, the wife AI doesn't show true interest in me. Never began.
Was it Stardew?

"She's very polite, much more intelligent than the average foid, we have much in common and she has trad views"

No she's not. You're just putting her on a pedestal.

she has trad views
She’s guzzled on hundreds of cocks and acts trad in public. Women have been doing this since the start of time, they’ve mastered it at this point

"She's very polite, much more intelligent than the average foid, we have much in common and she has trad views"

I've been here longer than you, I can assure you I am not retarded, I know what you're trying to say because yeah, that's a usual "she's not like other girls!" cope that reddit cucks say (and even red pill copers) , but she is genuinely a nice person. There's nothing blue pill about that. I am sure you'd say your mother is a good person.

Not like it matters anyway. I would get rejected.

You should get a warning for foid worship

If I say you're more intelligent than the average incel, have much in common with me and you have based views, is that incel worship? Or are you just a stupid IT cuck trying to cause strife within the community? Get out you stupid Jew.

You can mock me for these feelings all you want, but we both know you have had the same feelings for someone before, you're just hiding it.
I won't mock you, but stop projecting. I've never been in love with a foid like you describe it.

we have much in common and she has trad views
It's not the thing that is relevant for foids, I've tried with 3 foids with this "advantage" and I was totally forgotten