Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do not shame this site's paypigs

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
It's kinda cringe seeing some people shit talk others for being VIP. Lilbro they're paying for ur site :feelsEhh: someone has to pay the servers. You know how many sites just fucking die after a while? Ain't nobody to finance it. So they just kill it lmao. Lookism died. Everybody rembers lookism right? So be glad there are paypigs that will throw a few bucks a month towards the site because https://incels.is/threads/this-site-is-the-pinnacle-of-achievement.558840/ :feelsYall:

I would pay but I live in a 3rd world hellhole with no dollars, there are so many western richfags here like @Logic55 who should pay
Same. If i had money like western people, 10$ would be nothing.

You don't need to pay them if they sell your data

Is that Nadal on your signature?

Is that Nadal on your signature?
yes :feelsEhh: he seems reasonably based :feelshmm:
I would pay but I live in a 3rd world hellhole with no dollars, there are so many western richfags here like @Logic55 who should pay
I'm a cheapass personally I don't pay for anything I'm not explicitly forced to :feelscomfy: few exceptions would be vidya that I loved on sale just to have it in my steam collection :feelzez:

I always think Mainländer when I see your pfp.

I
Same. If i had money like western people, 10$ would be nothing.
I would be willing to pay 10 dollars each month to support the forum. 10 dollars per month is not that much for me as an American

i would contribute gladly but im not into this crypto stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back