Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys know about incels-net?

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
This is a very strange case. And this has been bugging me for quite a while.

The same day i joined this site, i also happened to have come across another site, incels-net . I remember both having a very different layout.

6 months later around Feb, i remembered I'd created an account on .is and logged back in. Few days later, i also remembered creating an account on incels-net and went to check the site.

The site's address has been unreachable since then. My best guess was a shutdown, and tried searching in Google but there was not a sniff of info about the site, let alone its' shutdown.

Usually when these sites are shutdown, there's an article or two or maybe a soyddit link celebrating the shutdown. But i found nothing.

It's like the site never existed. I even tried searching Yandex thinking Google may be de-ranking the results, and had the same luck.

If you think I'm mistaken, i also have a mail from the admins of incels-net regarding my account registration so i know the site definitely existed.

Anybody has any idea what the hell happened?

Last edited:
Yes, it either got shoah'd or shut down by the owner. Don't know why. :feelsjuice:

probably shut down by the owner

Lol it's not. For some reason, it censored the site name. I edited the post
You tried using Wayback Machine for more information ?

From what i heard some normies who knew the owner irl found out about it so he deicided to shut it down.

This is a very strange case. And this has been bugging me for quite a while.

The same day i joined this site, i also happened to have come across another site, incels-net . I remember both having a very different layout.

6 months later around Feb, i remembered I'd created an account on .is and logged back in. Few days later, i also remembered creating an account on incels-net and went to check the site.

The site's address has been unreachable since then. My best guess was a shutdown, and tried searching in Google but there was not a sniff of info about the site, let alone its' shutdown.

Usually when these sites are shutdown, there's an article or two or maybe a soyddit link celebrating the shutdown. But i found nothing.

It's like the site never existed. I even tried searching Yandex thinking Google may be de-ranking the results, and had the same luck.

If you think I'm mistaken, i also have a mail from the admins of incels-net regarding my account registration so i know the site definitely existed.

Anybody has any idea what the hell happened?

I looked on archive.org and the website looks nearly identical to incels.is

Wasn't it just like .is but in even more cucked?

Wasn't it just like .is but in even more cucked?
I don't know. I never got the opportunity to browse it. But it did feel like the site was a bit tamer in comparison at the first glance

I think both this site and that site was created by same moderator.

I think both this site and that site was created by same moderator.
I don't think so ? Apparently the site was closed due to the owner being doxxed. If that was the case they would've shut this one too

Also why would they create 2 sites for the same purpose kek