Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do Curries have the worst eye areas?

Do they

• Yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
I think so

Most curries I see have droopy eyes with bags and dark circles around eyes. Some arabs have this traits too. Meanwhile Europeans have sharper narrow eyes

I think asians have worse. Curry eyes at least look human. But those black souless slits that those chinks have for eyes look worse.

yes everyone eye area Mogs us

no, east asians have it worse. those eyelids are awful if you aren't good looking enough to kpopmaxx

I think asians have worse. Curry eyes at least look human. But those black souless slits that those chinks have for eyes look worse.
chink eyes can run K-pop game or get anime weaboo foids. They mog curries hard!

Those eyes look sharper and more masculine than curry eyes

I'm taking about the eye areas, not the eye shapes

no, east asians have it worse. those eyelids are awful if you aren't good looking enough to kpopmaxx

West Africans have the best eye areas

Yes, I have a negative canthal tilt and my eyes are typical curry brown. I wish I got my mother's green eyes, it might have helped me ascend :feelsohgod: