Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Discussion] Who Are The Only Child-Cels Here?

• Thread starter DarkStarDownBad
  • Start date

Are You An Only-Child?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
DarkStarDownBad

DarkStarDownBad

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
Title.

I’m my time here, i’ve only met one other user I know is an only-childcel, my Latino homie @ElTruecel

I’d be interested in meeting more, since it would be interesting to see how it’s impacted our inceldom.

Yes im only child

I Got It Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

I'm an only child. Imagine having siblings to put our legacy to shame.

I have 3 siblings.

One of the only few good things about my life.

Only Child and raised by a single mother.

most of them are in china

The others who I know are only children
Include @DespressedCurryCel1 , Alek (but u know what happen to him JFL), @VideoGameCoper , @Todd Thundercock @Animecel2D @Loner94 @PoodankMcGee @RandomGuy @Intellau_Celistic @tulasdanslos

The others who I know are only children
Include @DespressedCurryCel1 , Alek (but u know what happen to him JFL), @VideoGameCoper , @Todd Thundercock @Animecel2D @Loner94 @PoodankMcGee @RandomGuy @Intellau_Celistic @tulasdanslos
@gotet @Subhuman Niceguy @Grotesque Deformity @wereq @Acorn @lifesucksandyoudie @Vlarke are also only children

It's best that I am an only child, if I had a sibling I would entangle them in a mess like Tom Preston did. IRL I only ruin my life and my mother's.

I have two older brothers. One is ten years older and the other is 12 years older. You can probably guess I wasn't meant to be

I have a disabled older brother, which is almost as bad as having a regular sister.

If I havent been an only child i pretty sure my family would have been neglectful with me, but, I still i have silly fantasies about having a younger sister that cares about me

To my knowledge, yes. I don't know my biological dad so maybe I could also have siblings which I don't know of.

i have family they just don't matter to me anymore

are also only children
Yeah and it's a good thing. I don't know if I would be able to handle having a sister who brings over her boyfriend or a brother who slays.

Yeah and it's a good thing. I don't know if I would be able to handle having a sister who brings over her boyfriend or a brother who slays.
But what if she had sleepovers with other foids

But what if she had sleepovers with other foids
Hearing half a dozen foids talking about guys who are better looking and taller than me while I have to sit in the other room on .is while listening to them? No thank you.

Nothing is worse than this.

Growing up alone felt like you are carrying the entire world on your shoulders with nobody to help. Siblings are more important than parents.