Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Discussion]Ethnicels & Blackcels, Which Sub-Group of Whites Treated You Best?

Which Demographic Treated You The Best?

• French(Included as separate, since they’re quite a mix & also Canada has Quebecois)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surprisingly lots in my country, especially in upper class , rich kid BS i find myself in.
Yeah that makes sense, though i’m surprised it’s that many. Brutal you don’t pass as one of them though.

Yeah that makes sense, though i’m surprised it’s that many. Brutal you don’t pass as one of them though.
Dad ethnically looks and is ethnically the average brown spic, while mom was pure ethnic spaniard, even among the spics im a MUTT. (manletism from both sides, nig lips and autism from dad, facial and body femininity from mom's side, but at least im forever safe from norwood, not a single dude in either side with it.)

Dad ethnically looks and is ethnically the average brown spic, while mom was pure ethnic spaniard, even among the spics im a MUTT.
IMG 7949

How many resemble this?

in total population not a lot, but in my life, and the bullshitty rich kid places and circles i find myself in, a LOT.
I see, what pheno does your mom have?

I see, what pheno does your mom have?

Very Much Spaniard, a lot like this, only reason im not total Sub5 is thanks to her. (But its not worth anything as manlet or autistic)

Attachments

• 1718562957633.png
    1718562957633.png
    502 KB · Views: 5
Yeah makes sense, she could probably pass there & France as well; according to some on here that’s not White though jfl.

My mom has kind of a French(id say kind of Alpinid) pheno.
Thanks to her im normie looks, but its not worth shit being manlet + Extremely non NT.

Thanks to her im normie looks, but its not worth shit being manlet + Extremely non NT.
Especially when you’re surrounded by people who mog you in every way, that’s rough ngl.

Most Hispanics I met were of the Mestizo type, only a few Castizos, not a single one passed as Med/South European, so not really White. But don’t let @Rabbi Schneerson catch you saying that.

Last edited:
Especially when you’re surrounded by people who mog you in every way.
Exactly, and I barely even look like I grew up, small ass hands, Look like a kid, easily confused for being 13 (Im 18), lots of femenine features in face.

It’s mainly the ones along the coast I think
Western anatolia is where most of the Greek blood is. Historically, the Greeks in anatolia were just hellenized anatolians, not actually Greek genetically

And yes, most of the european slaves also ended up in western anatolia as well.