Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Death Threats towards Staff will not be Tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read every word of this and I just wanted to say you're spot-on, you describe it so well. I can tell you've done your research, but at the same time can also tell what you're saying is informed by your real-world experience and active thinking and insight on your part to understand this.

I also can very much relate to your story. (To be clear, I'm a 28 year old friendless NEET KHHV and my height is 5'5. Probably I am and will be stuck this way for the foreseeable future because of a combination of being a cutecel for my entire 20's and not having a degree, money, or job — this is of course interrelated because women and jobs rejected me for much the same reason; always thinking I'm younger than I am, etc. I have facial hair now which makes a huge difference but there's a mental aspect because being a virgin and dejected so much I never properly developed so it's too late for me to be normal and happy now. My face is better but my height + NEET status make things impossible. The reality of my life being this way is bad enough, but I hate how looks based discrimination is just not acknowledged by society unless it's due to ethnic minority status. (or even fat people have it acknowledged by Liberals now, but that's largely bullshit anyway.)

More or less the same thing happened to me. Exactly 2 years ago I met a BPD girl who was 5'1 and 32 years old that showed more active interest in me than anyone had before and wanted to have sex with me so badly she instantly invited me over to her place to do so which led to me sleeping in her bed without her because nothing happened. (in retrospect, a woman being this fast is obviously a massive red-flag and indicates she's a whore who will go on to the next guy in no time.) Out of desperation I pursued her thence forth which she reciprocated, she gave me "another chance" to sleep with her which I of course declined because by that point I had seen her hook up with other guys and knew she was a whore who had alternated in variously ghosting me that entire time. In response to my rejecting her this time she not only blocked me but made a false stalking accusation which she told to her friend who was a better person that I had actually met before her. As if she wouldn't have quickly moved to another guy if I had accepted her offer. This is without exaggeration the worst hypocrisy I have ever seen or experienced in my life. My bluepilled friend told me "I just made her uncomfortable" and then I stopped talking to him so have no friends at this point. Everyone I know IRL is a worthless idiot. (I live in NYC) The internet is my only refuge, I'd go more insane than I currently am without it.

But seriously, it's fucking disturbing, they are not people. (I am only talking about these unstable women, not women in general, but of course it's a pervasive phenomena in the West, where they are a product of the social reality, it doesn't just "happen" as if it's purely genetic. Also she was British which doesn't help lol.) They are empty chameleons, but it's even worse than that. Like you, I did research on the internet and it was crazy how the descriptions of women with BPD and histrionic personality disorder matched how she was to such a T. The wiki also says there's something of a phenomena of BPD girls pursuing incels. This is because many women reject men who are virgins in their 20's/30's+ but BPD girls don't have this filter and are less likely to reject them. Also, obviously because BPD girls actively seek out men they know would be desperate and put up with their bullshit.

I plan to make a post about this here at some point. I was going to do it on reddit but was just banned from there. (no joke.) Though I didn't make this account in response to that; it's a year old and the reddit ban just occurred.
All incels should watch this video I’ve linked below as it’s what you can expect 99.9% of the time if you ever happen to “luck out” lmfao.

Guys like us typically never stumble across that fabled “unicorn” of a girl which is to say a rare well adjusted mentally sane human female of at least decent attractiveness level that simply wants to give a down on his luck incel a chance.

Nooooooo we can NEVER simply have that!

It’s almost always going to be some fake as hell fucked up severely mentally ill cunt/slut/whore that falsely presents herself as innocence and joy incarnate that will only use you and abuse you with her sob stories of numerous sexual assaults and tortures/beatings until she deems you no longer of value to her at which point comes your discard whereby she then sticks you in the proverbial trash can to run off and go fuck Chad or even more humiliating possibly some random guy more disgusting in appearance and hygiene and whatever else than down bad incel you because these cunts hate themselves (and they should) and have an occasional degrade themselves BDSM fetish as a result of this and so will slum it with the most disgusting non Chad barely normie men for a while.

@Sheogorath own oneitis Zoe can be seen blowing one such “lucky” individual in the front seat of said shitheads car if anyone needs a visual example of the type of fucking scum I’m talking about here.

Anyway these cunts are the female equivalent of fool’s gold.

View: https://youtu.be/hkk2iNbzLSM?si=JJfF2ZoLpxTV_nVr

Status
Not open for further replies.