Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Death Threats towards Staff will not be Tolerated

Kek Funny
movie tip
Cool !!!!!

didn't know that movie yet. now on my to watch list, together with the later adaptions The Last Man on Earth, and maybe I Am Legend with Will Smith. Originals are often so much better, like the West World and FutureWorld originals. Thanks for the tip.

Kek Funny

Cool !!!!!

didn't know that movie yet. now on my to watch list, together with the later adaptions The Last Man on Earth, and maybe I Am Legend with Will Smith.

Originals are often so much better, like the West World and FutureWorld originals.
They're based on this

ngl i initially supported that movement because at least hes trying to do something about our situation but sending death threats against fellow incels is ridiculous
Give me weird vibes that guy. Glownigger trying to recruit guys to ER's.

Be careful of online "movements" like this in the future.
99.99% of them are run by incompetent egotists or feds setting up honey pots to trap people the government views as a "threat."
Really that guy shouldn't have been let back after being banned the first time, it's obvious his movement is a joke and a threat to real incels who are desperate for real solutions.

What does "duress" mean?
It means "while being threatened" or, "not of my free will" or, "not my choice."

Like when you have to sign for a speeding ticket. If you don't, things will suddenly become far worse for you. = you are "under duress" - like stress, but with durable in front. Tough stress.
Say whaaat? Naw mang. Rust belt! Mid West, deep south !
I lie about where I am online. Just like I lie about being harmless. 1;

It means "while being threatened" or, "not of my free will" or, "not my choice."

Like when you have to sign for a speeding ticket. If you don't, things will suddenly become far worse for you. = you are "under duress" - like stress, but with durable in front. Tough stress.
Thank you

I lie about where I am online. Just like I lie about being harmless. 1;
True

Mods being kikes as usual :feelskek:

Just kidding, I support this. Fuck violence and fuck threats.

ngl this ordeal has made me lose a lot of respect for you
i thought you would have stood on business like a real nigga

@darth_larpus fight me IRL
Fuck your respect btw.

Untested know nothing 20 something’s like you need to keep your disrespectful dicksuckers shut when not sucking dicks.

Fuck your respect btw.

Untested know nothing 20 something’s like you need to keep your disrespectful dicksuckers shut when not sucking dicks.

Hey all,

An administrator @Fat Link have recently received death threats from an individual known as Darth Aurelius. I want to make it unequivocally clear that we will not yield to any threats or demands made by this individual or any associated parties.

To address the situation directly:

• Any credible violent threats against staff will be promptly reported to law enforcement. We take the safety and well-being of our staff seriously and will take actions to make sure that they are safe.
  • @Fat Link made amends to Darth under duress. These actions have now been reversed. As such, there will be no promotion of Darth's forum here
  • Any member who continues to associate with the Incel Protection Force (IPF) will be removed from the forum. We strongly caution everyone against associating with any outside group that may have nefarious intentions, seek to disrupt our community, or threaten staff members.

Sincerely,

Master
K

Hope you're all good @Fat Link . Anybody with a brain appreciates all of your work here.

Darth_homosexualus' plans to make his "incel militia" just sounded like suicide by cop with a few extra steps IMHO.

Completely fucking insane. I say there's about a 50% chance we'll see him on the news. Along with any of his little bum boys who actually decide to play along.

Last edited:
I say there's about a 50% chance we'll see him on the news. Along with any of his little bum boys who actually decide to play along.
Sit on the cuck chair and watch it :feelskek:

Hotel management is too kind to arrange that for you, make sure to pay them your gratitudes for it.

Last edited:
  • Any credible violent threats against staff will be promptly reported to law enforcement.
Just like how our data is being sold to law enforcement..?:dafuckfeels: jk my nigger, I know you don't sell our data to the feds, you give them for free:feelsUgh::feelsUgh: jk jk

@Master’s posts in here finally made it clear to me what Darth is really after which is he seeks to takeover the entire incelosphere.

Not just incels.is but anywhere and everywhere else similar he wants his IPF to takeover or buy out so probably blackpill club and NEETS too.
Darth wants power

And people still don't believe that mods/admins are 10/10 chad slayers smh
Fucking my 11/10 gf while typing this out. Totally not talking to master and some other friends online while alone in my house.

Fucking my 11/10 gf while typing this out. Totally not talking to master and some other friends online while alone in my house.
Water tbhngl.

Mods will still complain about being incel even while having their brothel

And people still don't believe that mods/admins are 10/10 chad slayers smh
To clear things up 100% dumbasses like to run their mouths about things they know nothing about (not you but just saying) and blindly say that I was her simp and that’s all there was to it and I got nothing from her etc, etc.

Well that’s not true.

What actually happened is the typical Cluster B pattern of behavior ie she began simping for me first which is commonly known as the idealization phase and she absolutely showered me with attention and praise commonly known as “love bombing”.

She talked to me for hours on end daily while making naughty nude pictures and videos for me of her masturbating in her bathtub and elsewhere that are of much better and lengthier quality nudes and videos than anyone else had gotten from her (which I’m sure are still floating around out there on the interwebs somewhere).

Yet then the devaluation phase struck where she as a Borderline and Histrionic Personality Disordered girl in denial gradually became distant and cold towards me until finally she discarded me, at which point I then chased her like a moron despite knowing better so I did infact simp for her in this regard but only after my discard.

Again however she simped for me first and things ended with my simping for her but to no avail.

She “painted me black” as the phrase goes for when a BPD (borderline personality disordered person) completely devalues and discards you and only sees you as all bad now or a nothing entity as goes their disorder’s binary all or nothing thinking process.

I don’t intend any of the above to be brag fagging btw as it really isn’t.

These cluster B interactions/relationships are all ultimately fake anyway since these girls only ever mirror our own personality’s back at us (since they don’t have a fully developed one of their own) so we think we’ve met our soulmate and then whatever attention we provide them is lapped up and what is known as obtaining their narcissistic supply from us, which in true emotional/energy vampire fashion they will lap up and feast upon from us until they have deemed we are all used up and depleted, then they become bored of us and move on to their next idiot/victim/supply and begin the cycle all over again.

These are generally the only kinds of girls/women that are ever drawn to guys like us due to our mutual childhood traumas yet they’ll typically just lead guys like us on using us as free therapists and surrogate parental figures for a while only to eventually run back to and cuck us with Chad in the end anyway making the entire interaction we had with them entirely pointless and useless.

Chad gets cucked by them too btw as they simply cannot remain loyal to any one guy for very long usually but Chad at least in his selfishness and self absorption and having been raised better than us and having high self esteem due to his good looks at least will not foolishly subject himself to listening to their trauma sob stories for hours on end thinking it’s going to score him any relationship building points with them.

He just pumps em until they dump him, usually due to their engulfment and abandonment fears that tell them that they must abandon and dump Chad too before he can inevitably (in their minds) do this to them which would bring them immense pain making them have to relive their childhood trauma when their parents abandoned them somehow which caused their personality disorder/s to begin with.

Last edited:
To clear things up 100% dumbasses like to run their mouths about things they know nothing about (not you but just saying) and blindly say that I was her simp and that’s all there was to it and I got nothing from her etc, etc.

Well that’s not true.

What actually happened is the typical Cluster B pattern of behavior ie she began simping for me first which is commonly known as the idealization phase and she absolutely showered me with attention and praise commonly known as “love bombing”.

She talked to me for hours on end daily while making naughty nude pictures and videos for me of her masturbating in her bathtub and elsewhere that are of much better and lengthier quality nudes and videos than anyone else had gotten from her (which I’m sure are still floating around out there on the interwebs somewhere).

Yet then the devaluation phase struck where she as a Borderline and Histrionic Personality Disordered girl in denial gradually became distant and cold towards me until finally she discarded me, at which point I then chased her like a moron despite knowing better so I did infact simp for her in this regard but only after my discard.

Again however she simped for me first and things ended with my simping for her but to no avail.

She “painted me black” as the phrase goes for when a BPD (borderline personality disordered person) completely devalues and discards you and only sees you as all bad now or a nothing entity as goes their disorder’s binary all or nothing thinking process.

These cluster B interactions/relationships are all ultimately fake anyway since these girls only ever mirror our own personality’s back at us (since they don’t have a fully developed one of their own) so we think we’ve met our soulmate and then whatever attention we provide them is lapped up and what is known as their narcissistic supply from us, which in true emotional/energy vampire fashion they will lap up and feast upon from us until they have deemed we are all used up and depleted, then they become bored of us and move on to their next idiot/victim/supply and begin the cycle all over again.

These are generally the only kinds of girls/women that are ever drawn to guys like us due to our mutual childhood traumas yet they’ll typically just lead guys like us on using us as free therapists and surrogate parental figures for a while only to eventually run back to and cuck us with Chad in the end anyway making the entire interaction we had with them entirely pointless and useless.

Chad gets cucked by them too btw as they simply cannot remain loyal to any one guy for very long usually but Chad at least in his selfishness and self absorption and having been raised better than us and having high self esteem due to his good looks at least will not foolishly subject himself to listening to their trauma sob stories for hours on end thinking it’s going to score him any relationship building points with them.

He just pumps em until they dump him, usually due to their engulfment and abandonment fears that tell them that they must abandon and dump Chad too before he can inevitably (in their minds) do this to them which would bring them immense pain making them have to relive their childhood trauma when their parents abandoned them somehow which caused their personality disorder/s to begin with.
Damn nigga I wish I was around to watch this unfold. I've only ever really heard bits and pieces of what happened. Sorry that you were used but at least you got some nudes out of it so that's a plus lol.

Also your noti scared tf outta me because I'm trolling a 2024cel rn and pretending that I am a chad who is fucking tinder girls and I thought you banned me jfl :feelskek:

Well that’s not true.

These cluster B interactions/relationships are all ultimately fake anyway since these girls only ever mirror our own personality’s back at us (since they don’t have a fully developed one of their own) so we think we’ve met our soulmate and then whatever attention we provide them is lapped up and what is known as obtaining their narcissistic supply from us, which in true emotional/energy vampire fashion they will lap up and feast upon from us until they have deemed we are all used up and depleted, then they become bored of us and move on to their next idiot/victim/supply and begin the cycle all over again.

Golly! That sounds very excitement!
We're already on the list and labeled as hate groups
I "strongly dislike" being thought of, as a hater.
@Master’s posts in here finally made it clear to me what Darth is really after which is he seeks to takeover the entire incelosphere.

Not just incels.is but anywhere and everywhere else similar he wants his IPF to takeover or buy out so probably blackpill club and NEETS too.
I doubt that, but he probably wanted a much bigger cult.

If he was a buy-out kind of guy, then he would have gladly paid folks for their work, instead of demanding free labor.

Unless ofc, he just wanted slaves to do his bidding. Perhaps get them to pay him for the privilege to work for him?

He looks like a cop
Either he's a very clumsy honeypot or he's a very autistic guy