Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Death Threats towards Staff will not be Tolerated

Claims he has one or more former Russian intelligence officers working for him ie FSB.

He did this to another user that pissed him off somehow too.

Called it a triangulation process.

I probably was tricked into clicking on a link or something or maybe they got it when they invited me to their IPF Discord before and i mindlessly joined just to be polite.

You’d have to ask @Master at this point and I think if he did answer he’d just say no.

So yeah even though you wouldn’t intent to promote him it’d still ultimately promote him so it’d be no good.

Bro what did Darth Aurelius say? What kind of threats? How did he make them (email, mail, PM, etc?)

Were they reported?

I'm not affiliated with IPF, I just saw some of their threads recently and knew a little about what was going on. I thought you guys let him back on, but then he kept at it?
Actually we don’t know that.

The Sargeant that originally contacted me outright asked if I thought Darth was a fed.

The FBI agent as well may have thought similar I don’t remember.

It wouldn’t be that surprising as these things are often compartmentalized.

And as for me this is the first time for any of this crap.

So no I was not sitting here turning you guys over to the feds all along if you were ever banned for shady reasons due to illegal content.

If you found yourselves arrested for your words it’s all because you refused to follow simple guidelines to watch what you say while online anywhere and keep it above board legal.
you cant be arrested for what you say onlind if your anonymous

Even if Darth is 100% sincere any incel movement would not go anywhere as we have no popular support at a grassroots level and even if we did it wouldn’t matter anyway as the system has long ago learned how to effectively smash any such uprising and dangerous to their control political movements from within. They did this to both the klan and the black panthers way back in the 60’s and in more recent times that boomer Tea Party retardation and occupy wall street as well 9/11 truth.

As the late Tom Metzger pointed out the only serious manner of resistance against the system is lone wolf activism which is anonymous.

Meaning it cannot be infiltrated and subverted from it’s original intended goals.

Whereas an IPF can easily be broken and brought to ruin from within.
This is an good analysis tbh, it's not going to work out in the long run.

Well if he intends to go ER and make a big spectacle out of his and my death he’s chosen a pretty dumb fuck way to do it since I’m kind of but not quite in the boonies.

So just saying not a lot of easy access to multiple television cameras and related police and mass media resources for breaking news high speed chase and mass shooting and or terroristic situation to be televised and therefore recorded and remembered forever purposes.

If he intends to go ER he couldn’t have chosen a worse victim.

It’d make far more sense to go after one of us that lives in a bustling and active city center with lots of available eyes on all the chaos so as to remember it and ensure his name rings out across time.
You should post screenshots of what he said

Whatever you say, "comrade!" (;;;;;

There's only WiFi/ phone tower, phone (location) triangulation, there's no such thing as IP triangulation.

Discord has all their (and you're) phone contact information. It's a app/exe requirement... (There are workarounds..)
How did he manage to dox you emba?

Hey all,

An administrator @Fat Link have recently received death threats from an individual known as Darth Aurelius. I want to make it unequivocally clear that we will not yield to any threats or demands made by this individual or any associated parties.

To address the situation directly:

• Any credible violent threats against staff will be promptly reported to law enforcement. We take the safety and well-being of our staff seriously and will take actions to make sure that they are safe.
  • @Fat Link made amends to Darth under duress. These actions have now been reversed. As such, there will be no promotion of Darth's forum here
  • Any member who continues to associate with the Incel Protection Force (IPF) will be removed from the forum. We strongly caution everyone against associating with any outside group that may have nefarious intentions, seek to disrupt our community, or threaten staff members.

Sincerely,

Master
What is this reddit?

i assumed all his talk was just larp. is there anything to really be worried about?

Incel civil war. Brutal.

Even if Darth is 100% sincere any incel movement would not go anywhere as we have no popular support at a grassroots level and even if we did it wouldn’t matter anyway as the system has long ago learned how to effectively smash any such uprising and dangerous to their control political movements from within. They did this to both the klan and the black panthers way back in the 60’s and in more recent times that boomer Tea Party retardation and occupy wall street as well 9/11 truth.

As the late Tom Metzger pointed out the only serious manner of resistance against the system is lone wolf activism which is anonymous.

Meaning it cannot be infiltrated and subverted from it’s original intended goals.

Whereas an IPF can easily be broken and brought to ruin from within.
That's why I believe in accelerationismism. The system will eventually give in one way or another, via demographics.

It's either locals of a country turn ultraconservative or Sharia law from immigrants of Africa and Middle East.

What about towards us? So you don't care enough to report that. Wow,......

@Fat Link I’m going to fry you and dip you in McDonald’s ketchup.

@Master yet @Samurai loves to threat everyone with sending you to the feds and leaking your IP to the FBI. What happens if he asks one of his friends in the mod team, like you, for the IP of a certain user that he doesn't like and actually reports him to the FBI? as far as we know he has multiple friends as mods who give him special treatment.

Last edited: