Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Death Threats towards Staff will not be Tolerated

Master

Master

Founder
★★★★★
Hey all,

An administrator @Fat Link have recently received death threats from an individual known as Darth Aurelius. I want to make it unequivocally clear that we will not yield to any threats or demands made by this individual or any associated parties.

To address the situation directly:

• Any credible violent threats against staff will be promptly reported to law enforcement. We take the safety and well-being of our staff seriously and will take actions to make sure that they are safe.
  • @Fat Link made amends to Darth under duress. These actions have now been reversed. As such, there will be no promotion of Darth's forum here
  • Any member who continues to associate with the Incel Protection Force (IPF) will be removed from the forum. We strongly caution everyone against associating with any outside group that may have nefarious intentions, seek to disrupt our community, or threaten staff members.

Sincerely,

Master

@Emba turns out they were not a religion of peace after all

Hey all,

An administrator @Fat Link have recently received death threats from an individual known as Darth Aurelius. I want to make it unequivocally clear that we will not yield to any threats or demands made by this individual or any associated parties.

• Any credible violent threats against staff will be promptly reported to law enforcement. We take the safety and well-being of our staff seriously and will take actions to make sure that they are safe.
  • @Fat Link made amends to Darth under duress. These actions have now been reversed. As such, there will be no promotion of Darth's forum here
  • Any member who continues to associate with the Incel Protection Force (IPF) will be removed from the forum. We strongly caution everyone against associating with any outside group that may have nefarious intentions, seek to disrupt our community, or threaten staff members.

Sincerely,

Master
is darth aurelius gonna be arrested irl

I'm glad that psycho is outta here. Hope you are doing well mentally fat link

@NoIdeaWhatToDo @Ron.Belgrade holy shit

ngl i initially supported that movement because at least hes trying to do something about our situation but sending death threats against fellow incels is ridiculous

These actions have now been reversed. As such, there will be no promotion of Darth's forum here
Any member who continues to associate with the Incel Protection Force (IPF) will be removed from the forum.
Based department

What about suicide threats?

Good riddance to him, happy to see that glowie is finally gone.

Fuck that faggot and his wannabe cult.

Well if I end up on a milk carton it’s been real guys. :feelskek:

I'm not a big fan of these federal agents who threaten to kill brocels.

ngl i initially supported that movement because at least hes trying to do something about our situation but sending death threats against fellow incels is ridiculous
Be careful of online "movements" like this in the future.
99.99% of them are run by incompetent egotists or feds setting up honey pots to trap people the government views as a "threat."
Really that guy shouldn't have been let back after being banned the first time, it's obvious his movement is a joke and a threat to real incels who are desperate for real solutions.

Sir @Master
we want a hentai only section on this forum is it possible

Sincerely

Me

Hey all,

Sincerely,

Master

I'm not a big fan of these federal agents who threaten to kill brocels.
I dont think feds would do that to ramdom incels they dont get on a level like that

I could just imagine what the call to law enforcement would be like. “Hey so i run this site called incels.is it’s basically for guys who can’t get girlfriends and one of the members got angry and started sending one of my staff members death threats” :feelskek:

I could just imagine what the call to law enforcement would be like. “Hey so i run this site called incels.is it’s basically for guys who can’t get girlfriends and one of the members got angry and started sending one of my staff members death threats” :feelskek:
"Call us back after all the blood has dried..."

Hey all,

Sincerely,

Master
What kind of duress? How did I miss this whole drama?

It’s 2024. Half the police force probably posts or at least scrolls here now.

he a bitch nigga @Fat Link really got scared? :lul:

@Fat Link do you mind sharing us the PMs between you two:forcedsmile:?

But only 2/3rds of them follow you.
Probably too busy arguing about how someone else is a fakecel for having a trait they don’t have.

he a bitch nigga @Fat Link really got scared? :lul:
I’m not scared of him physically.

Just his weapons is all ie the fucker has got an AK.

I also don’t want the dumb fuck or his faggot goons hurting any of my family members or friends.

Untitled

what exactly went down after his unban? i know he was getting increasingly annoying but damn

what exactly went down after his unban? i know he was getting increasingly annoying but damn
He just promoted his shitty site in between threatening me and demanding ever increasing favors I could not provide.

Was it PM'd to Mr Link or what?