Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Death Threats towards Staff will not be Tolerated

Well if I end up on a milk carton it’s been real guys. :feelskek:
Kurt Angle Sport GIF by WWE

Hopefully kurt will drink in your memory

Jokes aside its quite fucked up. Reminds me of the scorpion and the frog story.

I’m not scared of him physically.

Just his weapons is all ie the fucker has got an AK.

I also don’t want the dumb fuck or his faggot goons hurting any of my family members or friends.
ngl this ordeal has made me lose a lot of respect for you
i thought you would have stood on business like a real nigga

@darth_larpus fight me IRL

ngl this ordeal has made me lose a lot of respect for you
i thought you would have stood on business like a real nigga

@darth_larpus fight me IRL
If it was just me I would have but I’ve got family and friends to protect so I chose appeasement.

"Well known admin "Fat link" of an incel forum known as "Incels.is" killed by a fellow user by the name of "Darth Aurelius" we will keep you updated as more details are available to us"

@Master please consider implementing other admins like incelerated or gamedevcel besides yourself to make improvements to the site.

ayo who death threat'd my nigga @proudweeb

I’m not scared of him physically.

Just his weapons is all ie the fucker has got an AK.

I also don’t want the dumb fuck or his faggot goons hurting any of my family members or friends.
Who even are they, i have never hear of him or his club. Why did he have problems with you

you should probably censor all instances of his website so nobody finds it and causes more turmoil

Wtf happened, how does someone get THAT mad at the mods :lul:

how did he dox you?
Claims he has one or more former Russian intelligence officers working for him ie FSB.

He did this to another user that pissed him off somehow too.

Called it a triangulation process.

I probably was tricked into clicking on a link or something or maybe they got it when they invited me to their IPF Discord before and i mindlessly joined just to be polite.

Claims he has one or more former Russian intelligence officers working for him ie FSB.
Whatever you say, "comrade!" (;;;;;

There's only WiFi/ phone tower, phone (location) triangulation, there's no such thing as IP triangulation.
I probably was tricked into clicking on a link or something or maybe they got it when they invited me to their IPF Discord before and i mindlessly joined just to be polite.
Discord has all their (and you're) phone contact information. It's a app/exe requirement... (There are workarounds..)

Yeah @Emba he gives off strong creep vibes of the used car salesman type of being an ASPD/NPD type narcissistic psychopath. :feelshehe:

he didn't even last a week after you welcomed him back. What exactly did he say to you?

Also, hey darthnigger, kill yourself faggot. You don't belong with incels and nobody is falling for your cult of personality bullshit. Eat shit and die, you're not fit to lead the incel revolution
:feelsUgh:

You are a homosexual and homosexuals cannot be revolutionary, drop the larp

Be careful of online "movements" like this in the future.
99.99% of them are run by incompetent egotists or feds setting up honey pots to trap people the government views as a "threat."
Really that guy shouldn't have been let back after being banned the first time, it's obvious his movement is a joke and a threat to real incels who are desperate for real solutions.
Or even worse case, he isn't a fed but an incel who will unironically go ER then we all get in trouble for it

Or even worse case, he isn't a fed but an incel who will unironically go ER then we all get in trouble for it
He is some delusional and delirious normalfag who thinks is a general or chief that everyone must follow and obey and serve. He isn't an incel, he doesn't look like one or have the personality of one.

Yeah @Emba he gives off strong creep vibes of the used car salesman type of being an ASPD/NPD type narcissistic psychopath. :feelshehe:
Yeah, i noticed that.

you don't even have to explain anything to anyone.

I could just imagine what the call to law enforcement would be like. “Hey so i run this site called incels.is it’s basically for guys who can’t get girlfriends and one of the members got angry and started sending one of my staff members death threats” :feelskek:
Negative rizz factor :feelsohh:

c

can we talk about the IPF? i want to make a thread why i dont think darth is a fed (but still dangerous to join) because everyone keeps on talking about that possibility.

im not promoting him

if he goes ER we are all fucked
Not really. Only him and his culties.

He was (probably) gonna goer anyway once his cult had more members....

Just like all the other crazy killers, the gov will wait until the blood dries before they do anything.
c

can we talk about the IPF? i want to make a thread why i dont think darth is a fed (but still dangerous to join) because everyone keeps on talking about that possibility.

im not promoting him
Brutal graypill

c

im not promoting him
You’d have to ask @Master at this point and I think if he did answer he’d just say no.

So yeah even though you wouldn’t intend to promote him it’d still ultimately promote him so it’d be no good.

I thought Darth Aurelius was banned long ago

Not really. Only him and his culties.

He was (probably) gonna goer anyway once his cult had more members....

Just like all the other crazy killers, the gov will wait until the blood dries before they do anything.

Brutal graypill
Well if he intends to go ER and make a big spectacle out of his and my death he’s chosen a pretty dumb fuck way to do it since I’m kind of but not quite in the boonies.

So just saying not a lot of easy access to multiple television cameras and related police and mass media resources for breaking news high speed chase and mass shooting and or terroristic situation to be televised and therefore recorded and remembered forever purposes.

If he intends to go ER he couldn’t have chosen a worse victim.

It’d make far more sense to go after one of us that lives in a bustling and active city center with lots of available eyes on all the chaos so as to remember it and ensure his name rings out across time.

Well if he intends to go ER and make a big spectacle out of his and my death he’s chosen a pretty dumb fuck way to do it since I’m kind of but not quite in the boonies.

So just saying not a lot of easy access to multiple television cameras and related police and mass media resources for breaking news high speed chase and mass shooting and or terroristic situation to be televised and therefore recorded and remembered forever purposes.

If he intends to go ER he couldn’t have chosen a worse victim.

It’d make far more sense to go after one of us that lives in a bustling and active city center with lots of available eyes on all the chaos so as to remember it and ensure his name rings out across time.
Dude, he ain't gonna go after you... You kissed his ass! He likes you!...

It's rural here! Rural is a bad place to be an shooter idiot.

No, he'll go er in some stupid way. Probably over a parking spot. Or a rude waitress... Plenty of IRL shit to flip out over.

>Death Threats towards Staff will not be Tolerated
big-brother1984-1984.gif

he didn't even last a week after you welcomed him back. What exactly did he say to you?

Also, hey darthnigger, kill yourself faggot. You don't belong with incels and nobody is falling for your cult of personality bullshit. Eat shit and die, you're not fit to lead the incel revolution
:feelsUgh:

You are a homosexual and homosexuals cannot be revolutionary, drop the larp

View attachment 1201332
Bro who the fuck is this thicc female

Bro who the fuck is this thicc female
An instathot that darth niggerelius hated and went on a rant in one of his now deleted threads. they massdeleted his posts apparently otherwise I'd show you the post where that faggot was saying that she was horrible

An instathot that darth niggerelius hated and went on a rant in one of his now deleted threads. they massdeleted his posts apparently otherwise I'd show you the post where that faggot was saying that she was horrible
So he knew the insta thot