Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel thinks he's doing better than Chads that "peaked in college"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1fgtf8f/college_is_not_supposed_to_be_the_best_time_of/

Generally speaking, everyone I have talked to who misses college really didn't amount to much in life aftewards. They got fat, hit a wall in their career, and just became bitter losers overtime. I had a decently fun time in college but could not imagine that my life would get better after it.

This is one of the oldest copes of subhuman losers worldwide, when will they learn that college jock Chad will be their boss later :feelskek:

f83.jpg

Normies wanna cope harder and harder.

Yes, someone who ended up fucking the hottest girls in college writes long essays on Reddit.

Nothing sadder than those who never peaked deluding themselves into thinking they have it better than those who "peaked in college":feelskek:.

Just get a Phd in engineering and another one in computer science theory

I’m not fucking reading that <I hate pajeets>

I thought that the sorority girls on my campus were hot when I was 19. As soon as I moved to Manhattan, I saw how much higher the quality got. Not only that, I ended up sleeping with 3 former classmates that were in the hottest sorority. Since their nosy and overbearing friends were no longer around, it means they could go for guys like me. Two girls I slept with told me that they liked me in college but were always scared of what their friends would think.

Stopped reading here. This is not a currycel but high tier curry, probs tallfag.

Last edited:
I used to cope like that once

It's kinda interesting though. This hints at youngel-oldcel misunderstandings.

He says these hot girls didn't want his sorry curry ass in uni (social status there is purely symbolic, how white, genetically gifted or how cool you are, etc) but ended up fucking him once...

1) they got out of the hivemind
2) they got older (i guess less options)
3) his sorry curry ass achieved brute (in opposition to symbolic) social status

He's ripe for being betabuxx.

We really underestimate how everything plays a role. It's a shame incels can't really agree on this. Some say it's only looks, others being NT, others will more rarely say status. In reality it's all of it with some level of fluidity depending on the situation, circumstances, but with one fundamental pillar that is women's self serving agenda and obsession with shallow worldly shit.

Last edited:
'false accusations of consent'?

blimey

Nothing sadder than those who never peaked deluding themselves into thinking they have it better than those who "peaked in college":feelskek:.
This post on Reddit sounds like a LARP. LMAO at someone thinking that frat guys peaked in college. That shit’s a myth.

This post on Reddit sounds like a LARP. LMAO at someone thinking that frat guys peaked in college. That shit’s a myth.
True, it's mostly just a cope from subhumans. Frat guys and other social top dogs in college simply float into high-status positions and jobs outside of the college as well. Jfl at people genuinely thinking that good-looking, athletic moggers who are usually from wealthy families somehow mass migrate into being washed out losers after college is over:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

True, it's mostly just a cope from subhumans. Frat guys and other social top dogs in college simply float into high-status positions and jobs outside of the college as well. Jfl at people genuinely thinking that good-looking, athletic moggers who are usually from wealthy families somehow mass migrate into being washed out losers after college is over:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
Yeah your early life defines your future, but people won’t admit that because they worry it’s not empowering

It’s not empowering to teach false hope to outcasts.

Don't fret, Billy Beta. All your jock bullies will end up as bitter losers and drug addicts. You will have your time. Just keep working hard and you will be a CEO one day. :soy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Don't fret, Billy Beta. All your jock bullies will end up as bitter losers and drug addicts. You will have your time. Just keep working hard and you will be a CEO one day. :soy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Being the bully is far more beneficial in life than being the outcast or bullying victim.

God I love that subreddit, always best coperalds coming from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back