Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Considering getting legit banned/warned just to see what it feels like

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Im too incel even for this forum and the mods know this, whenever I make a shitpost or a thread that technically breaks the rules my post only gets deleted and I get no warnings

I feel like Im missing out by being a warning virgin

how have you not been warned faggot you make me rage so much
with your avatars

Just make numerous alt accounts, spam and ban evade and then complain about the mods.

Just tell us what you really think about traps.

Temp bans are meaningless

Really? Not even a warning? Damn man, you got to live life in the edge sometimes, to feel the adrenaline you know?

me too OP, what does a nigga have to do?

I’m 10% away from perm

how have you not been warned faggot you make me rage so much
with your avatars
Mods still playing favorites I see

Id chalk it up to mods knowing Im not malicious, like Ive had my moments and Ive had my threads deleted for various reasons: violence, trolling, targeted attacks and chad worship being some, racebaiting too now when I remember, at least 2 or 3 threads LOL

Despite this tho I have yet to get a single warning JFL, but when I do this stuff its not because I wanna fuck with you guys here but its more that Im just frustrated alone in my room on a friday night and bored

Still every OG has been tempbanned at some point, it feels weird that Im still a virgin in that regard yet I have 4000 posts

Last edited:
Just post astolfo theory

JFL at modcels they warn me for the most meaningless shit yet they left fakecels completly alone (i will probably get warned for this post too)

I got a 10% warn.

You can ask them to ban you lol... ppl do it when they want to take a break from the site but can't stop using it

I got a 30 percent warning from knajjid once because I told @Facade to trannymaxxx

Cracked me up.

Warned

My first thread got me a warning for bragging and was then deleted

What did you brag about?
I “bragged” about going on a cruise and spending most of my time in my room alone in my room reading My Twisted World for the 9th time

Don’t push your luck bro.

Its tempting tbh

To be honest, the juice probably isnt worth the squeeze.

I've been banned 5 times so far, and 2 of those bans were Raisin Bran related.

I dont know why i cant stop looking at your avi :feelsree:

Have you received a warning yet?

It’s overrated. Just made me mad at the mods.

Someone could dig your old lookism messages.
It would be faster.