Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Pajeeta marries virgin curry man, but she used to get gangbanged by white guys in college

alpha_incel

alpha_incel

Greycel
Reddit post copied and pasted below. Most brutal thing for curries.

I am pregnant, and someone sent my husband a sex tape, now he told me he wants me to miscarry.

I am in a dark place right now. My husband and I have been married now for 4 years now. I’ll give you all the necessary background so you can give me better advice.

I am an American born Indian woman. I grew up with really conservative parents, that didn’t let me go out, didn’t let me play outside because then my “skin would be too dark.” I went to an out of state college, and there being so far from my parents, I really let loose. I had a fair bit of casual sex, drank alcohol, went to parties. In particular there was a group of guys that I used to go to parties with. The thing was a lot of times, if things didn’t work out they would pressure me to have sex with them. I would sometimes do it. One time they offered me a ride to the airport and then on the way there they told me to give them a blow job or they would leave me on the side of the road. I ended up getting sick of these guys and I tried to cut them out of my life. In turn, they did the best to ruin my reputation. My senior year of college, was extremely bad, I didn’t go out. I lost a lot of my friends.

Afterwards, I got a job in another state, and I did my best to put that part of my life behind me. Then on I tried traditional American dating for a couple more years, and things didn’t pan out so I had my parents help set me up with guys. Now the thing, is my parents knew that I dated, however they never thought I would be the one to have sex. So whenever, they talked to people they told them she doesn’t party or do this or that. I thought I would try to talk to the guy in private and clear things up. However, when I met my husband I decided not to tell him. He was a virgin, and I thought if I told him about my past he would freak out. He really liked the perception of me, as a virgin. He treated me better than any other guy I had been with previously, just a kind soul.

Things were good; I was living a new life. My husband had a great job, I was respected and well liked in the Indian community. Me and my husband recently bought a house, and are pregnant with our first child. One day I came home from work, and I found my husband just crying. When I went to comfort him he told me to die. He showed me that he got a message from a fake South Park Facebook account, and there was a video of me giving a blow job to a guy. I never knew about this video, or anything like it.

My husband called me a stupid whore, told me hated me. He told me that he hopes I miscarry, so that way he can divorce and have nothing to do with me. For the next couple hours he just yelled at me while I cried. Since we got together he has been insecure about his penis size, and the guy in the video had a much larger penis. He kept asking me how many guys I have slept with, how big were there penises. To add to it all, I told him that I think blow jobs are gross, and I never gave him one. I never enjoyed giving them, and I really didn’t want to have to start.

Since then he told me he wants to kill himself that I have ruined his life. I tried to talk to him the best I can, however he hasn’t been listening. For the past couple days he just pretends I don’t exist. His brother talked to him and I think he convinced him not to divorce, however I don’t think things will ever be the same. I don’t think he will ever look at me the same way again.

I know that I messed up, and I should have been honest from the start however I don’t know what to do now. I don’t know how to even take down that video it’s on one of those tube sites. If they decide to share it with my family members, I am pretty sure even my parents will disown me. Everyday I live with so much anxiety. Of the friends I have now, none of them know the details of my past, so I can’t even go to talk to any of them about it.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/2kzg83/i_am_pregnant_and_someone_sent_my_husband_a_sex/

[FYI: I know this has been posted on the forum before, but I wanted to save the post by copying and pasting it in full in case it gets deleted on Reddit.]

Brutal female nature

Disgusting whore behavior. She did ruin his life. Divorce, abortion, sue this bitch

It seems it's impossible for women to exist without engaging in beast-like behaviors

I feel so bad for the curry :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Most traditional pajeeta

The most brutal part of this post is that she probably said she hated blowing to him, while gagging on Chad's cock... Filthy whore

This is why Pakistan >>>>>>>>> India

Brutal.

Poor guy.

Damn gang bang

Lol whore acknowledged her gang banged and said "I don't enjoyed with him" :lul: .
Honor kill this foid

The most brutal part of this post is that she probably said she hated blowing to him, while gagging on Chad's cock... Filthy whore
I know, I fucking died a little inside myself, at least she is pregnant, hopefully he abandons her and makes her raise the bastard as a single mom, there is still hope!

Sure but when will the kikes get their IMF loans back
the kikes are tied up at the moment but who knows when they'll start knocking on the door.

brown cocks look like poo, white cocks look normal. can't blame her
I know, I fucking died a little inside myself, at least she is pregnant, hopefully he abandons her and makes her raise the bastard as a single mom, there is still hope!
I hope her child finds the video of her mom choking on BWC
Reddit post copied and pasted below. Most brutal thing for curries.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/2kzg83/i_am_pregnant_and_someone_sent_my_husband_a_sex/

[FYI: I know this has been posted on the forum before, but I wanted to save the post by copying and pasting it in full in case it gets deleted on Reddit.]

This story never gets old
Lol whore acknowledged her gang banged and said "I don't enjoyed with him" :lul: .
Honor kill this foid
It's a typical alpha bux beta bux scenerio. Her husband gets starfish sex, chad gets her whore sex.

Imagine marrying a non-virgin voluntarily. :feelshaha:

I feel so bad for the curry :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Honor kill this foid
It's a typical alpha bux beta bux scenerio. Her husband gets starfish sex, chad gets her whore sex.
It makes me angry at whores.
Imagine marrying a non-virgin voluntarily. :feelshaha:
I would rather goes hell and back.

However, when I met my husband I decided not to tell him. He was a virgin, and I thought if I told him about my past he would freak out. He really liked the perception of me, as a virgin.

She brought this to herself by whoring around. Now, she wants to be a victim after ruining that guy's life.

"Since we got together he has been insecure about his penis size, and the guy in the video had a much larger penis. He kept asking me how many guys I have slept with, how big were there penises. To add to it all, I told him that I think blow jobs are gross, and I never gave him one. I never enjoyed giving them, and I really didn’t want to have to start."
this reads like a cuckold fantasy I hope this wasn't real and just a LARP

What a cringe term just say ur arab the racepill still applies to you
Well yes I'm arab but I have white skin

And no, if an ethnic looks white enough the racepill doesn't apply to them

Screenshot 20240409 022134 TikTok
Screenshot 20240307 024404 TikTok
GGO6TtrWwAAiiOA

It does apply
nah
first of all they still look somewhat ethnic
no they dont. Nononenin their right mind would call them "ethnic"
second being white is about ur genetics
no it isnt. Being whire is about looking white

Brown south europeans

Main qimg 4561d6eb2e36923b47c61e15585695d9 lq
Main qimg d6a571462c0ef25c1dcbd93cd004ce02 lq

Whife arabs

45a1a5ce e8a9 42a3 b8c2 cb9e342ae7a8
0f14e699 eff1 474a 8206 0ba07328222b

you're telling me those guys are white but the Arabs are not?
its not about how u look its about ur identity
Nope. If you look white, you are white, at least in terms of smv/social treatment
, if this guy’s name on tinder was ahmed he’s getting left swiped
View attachment 1141450
lol yoire wrong. Inceltv already debunked this nonsense

Call him Ahmad, Muhammad, abdullah, whatever. white is white
Do u at least have a white dick?
Wtf

nah

no they dont. Nononenin their right mind would call them "ethnic"
Only the old dude, he looks Nordic shifted the others yes
no it isnt. Being whire is about looking white

Brown south europeans

View attachment 1141457View attachment 1141458

Whife arabs

View attachment 1141455View attachment 1141456

you're telling me those guys are white but the Arabs are not?
If I had to go by skin color , they’re all brown . But the definition of white is someone who’s genetically European so those south euros fit more (they pass as levantine for sure tho)
Nope. If you look white, you are white, at least in terms of smv/social treatment

lol yoire wrong. Inceltv already debunked this nonsense

Call him Ahmad, Muhammad, abdullah, whatever. white is white
No ur not, u gotta be actually white. The guy who’s named abdullah will defo get less Swipes just bc of his name compared to if he was named Alexander or sth I dont get why u want to be white so bad cumskins want to cuck our race and hate us for being sand
brown cocks look like poo, white cocks look normal. can't blame her

I hope her child finds the video of her mom choking on BWC

Im asking bc if u dont have one and type this shit out ur the biggest cuck ever

Notice how she is NOW in a really dark place after getting the consequences of her actions
Before getting caught everything was fine
full

Notice how she is NOW in a really dark place after getting the consequences of her actions
full

Correct.

Execute her.

full
it just so happens teehee