Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Climate change has gone missing has anyone seen it?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
It's been 20 degrees celsius (68 F) and rainy all summer so far here in the UK, lol

I'm sure if it goes beyond about 23 they'll declare it a heatwave and say it's due to the climate crisis.

Depends on the location ig, here it's so fucking hot

its pretty hot here in germany but nothing crazy

I don't feel much difference between now and 14 years ago. This year spring was pretty cold.

It's been 20 degrees celsius (68 F) and rainy all summer so far here in the UK, lol

I'm sure if it goes beyond about 23 they'll declare it a heatwave and say it's due to the climate crisis.
Climate change/crisis is an invention by the satanic elites to keep you poor and imprisoned in your town (15 minutes-cities) and make you eat vegan crap or bugs. Fuck off this scam and hoax. Weather manipulation is another topic with some truth in it. Maybe "climate change" should distract from them Chemtrails and Haarp.
Btw, yesterday we had fucking 31°C here and some nice thunderstorms in the evening, today it is cooler again. (around 25°C before another t-storm some minutes ago, now 22°C)

Last edited: