Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chinese Chinks worshipping the BBC

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Stacyless virgin
★★

View: https://youtu.be/3hJrhDAtJNU?t=166

The East has fallen millions must worship the BBC :lul:

@turbocuckcel_7000 @To koniec @Zer0/∞ @SlayerSlayer @Lv99_BixNood @Atavistic Autist @DottKo334 thoughts?

Last edited:
SUCKI SUCKI 2 DOLLA

I enjoyed that conversation between them. Nice and cordial. Good stuff.

Wtf is wrong with them?

Lifefuel for @IronsideCel

This level of negrolatry should make him an honorary American.

Don't let noodles find out BBC is king. JBW will end TOMORROW.

At this rate they are on the same trajectory as pigskinned women.

Some of the lower-inhib asians will actually follow their heart's desire and hop on that Kang Train. Anti-black racism keeps a lot of Original Men from ascending. This girl grew up with a black brother so she has no such inhibition.

View: https://streamable.com/wp3uun

Some of the lower-inhib asians will actually follow their heart's desire and hop on that Kang Train. Anti-black racism keeps a lot of Original Men from ascending. This girl grew up with a black brother so she has no such inhibition.

good, you monkeys and insects can go fuck somewhere else to destroy your bloodline and let le master race alone

Last edited:
good, you monkeys and insects can go fuck somewhere else and let le master race alone

>one rare case of a gook falling for the bbc meme
bbc is law guys!!!! :soy: :soy: :soy:
JBW IS LAW

@depressedblackcel time to bang chink chong ricewhores

I hate niggers so much and all the foids who worship them

I am white you absolute retard. Just look at my name and avi
ok so you larp as a nazi still doesn't change the fact you're browner than my fucking shit :feelskek:

ok so you don't deny it thanks buddy :feelsokman:
No I am trying to make a point if you are white and JBW is law why are you here? And denying JBW isn't a shitskin trait it is shitskins who make JBW threads.

I am white you absolute retard. Just look at my name and avi
At this point I can't tell if the Nazi larpers on here are actual whites or coping curries and others

No I am trying to make a point if you are white and JBW is law why are you here? And denying JBW isn't a shitskin trait it is shitskins who make JBW threads.
since when did i say denying jbw is a shitskin trait
im saying you didn't even deny being a nazi larper shitskin fucking retard :feelskek::feelskek:

since when did i say denying jbw is a shitskin trait
im saying you didn't even deny being a nazi larper shitskin fucking retard :feelskek::feelskek:
Ok nigger than why did you call me a shitskin when I denied JBW. I have postedmy face multiple times while you are probably larping about being white sesne you are some random GrAYfag spamming JBW. Also wtf is up with that gay ass username.

Wtf is wrong with them?
Micro penis leads to envy. I've said this before, but chinks and nigs would unironically benefit so much from racemixing with one another it's almost hilarious since the 2 groups hate each other alot most of the time

Nigs get light skin, better hair, higher IQ

Chinks get bigger D, rounder eyes, better jaw/body.

>one rare case of a gook falling for the bbc meme
bbc is law guys!!!! :soy: :soy: :soy:
JBW IS LAW
I've seen way more than just this one case. Noodles love mimicking white womenz so they naturally adopt their fetishization of black men.

Noami Osaka has a black father jap mother

imagine if he were white...

It would be even sadder lmao

I've seen way more than just this one case. Noodles love mimicking white womenz so they naturally adopt their fetishization of black men.

Noami Osaka has a black father jap mother
its far rarer than noodles loving white dudes
im not denying it it's just not the standard

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM OUR FOIDS YOU FUCKING NIGGER. :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM OUR FOIDS YOU FUCKING NIGGER. :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

I will...but you gotta keep the same energy for whites. We know that's not happening :feelskek:

Propaganda.
The White Chad Cock is worshipped in Asia.
You have nothing to worry about except Whites purifying your race.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back